Isaacs Pre-Owned Auto

Used 888-472-1502

Easy Financing!

Thanks!

by from Louisville, KY |

Easiest car buying experience ever! We love our Lexus GX470!! Thanks Isaacs preowned!!!

Great customer service!

by from Louisville |

I was car shopping for a used BMW and I noticed Isaacs had one. Dustin and I communicated back and forth via email. He answered all my questions in a timely manner and even knocked a few bucks off the sale price. Once I arrived at the lot, he was really courteous and didn't pressure me into buying the vehicle. He told me if I wanted to take the car for a spin, (without him, which most car lots don't allow) was perfectly fine. Although I didn't purchase the vehicle, I would still recommend these guys and consider them for my next car purchase.

Great Customer Service

by from French Lick, IN |

Dustin and staff at Isaacs's are top notch. Very easy to deal with and low pressure. I have been to a lot of used car lots where you get a bad vibe right away, but these guys are professionals. Very highly recommended.

Excellent family business!

by from Active Duty Military |

Absolutely pleased with my purchase! Did my research online and purchased a 2003 Ford Ranger Edge 4x4 Manual Trans with 100k miles in mint condition! Purchased at a great price under KBB value for the quality it was in! I would purchase another gently used vehicle from Dustin in a heartbeat. Paperwork, test drive, financing process, etc... All complete within two hours from start to finish. Superior service and knowledgable.

Amazing Customer Service!!!!

by from Salem, Indiana |

We found just the car we wanted at amazing price! Great customer service, easy to find, and when our chosen car had an issue with it's AC, we called and they had us bring it in immediately for repair! Excellent quality, wonderful experience!!!

A Great Experience!

by from Jeffersonville, IN |

I couldn't have been more pleased with our experience at Isaacs Pre-Owned Autos. I had been dreading the day when our trusty old car would have to be replaced, but when that day came, we got on cars.com and found one vehicle that met our needs that was also very reasonably priced - at Isaacs. Since Dustin is himself the owner, there was none of the normal, "Let me check with the manager" shtick you get at other dealers. Our car buying experience was very straight-forward and hassle-free. The sales office was very crisp and clean, and they even gave my daughter (to keep!) a coloring book and crayons to keep her occupied while we were doing paperwork. I wouldn't hesitate to contact this dealer if you're in the market for a new (to you) car; you'll be treated right.

Outstanding Experience!!!!

by from Charlestown, IN |

Just bought an Audi A4 from Isaacs Pre Owned and i am very pleased with my purchase. The car is a 2007 model with only 55K miles on it. The quality of the car is outstanding and drives like brand new. The salesmen was very professional and provided a great buying experience. I WILL BUY THERE AGAIN!!!

Outstanding Experience

by from Louisville KY |

Our 16 year old daughter was in the market for a nice starter car. Isaacs more than accommodated us. We were free to take the car we were looking at anywhere we liked for an inspection and rest drive, Dustin gave us space for us to explore and check out the car. The price was extremely fair and have to say I would strongly consider visiting his lot again when I need to get a different car. You have a returning customer and will sing your praises to anyone looking for a fantastic used car!

Very Pleased, will be back.

by from Louisville, KY |

I have finally found the right place to buy a car. I have been looking for over 6 months and I was getting ready to give up. I just got lucky and was driving past Isaacs and saw a lot of really nice cars. I ended up finding something that fit me perfect and they made everything so easy. I will definitely be back for my next vehicle. thanks Steve

Beware! Sold car while I was on the test drive.

by from New Albany, IN |

I called & spoke with Dustin about a Ford Ranger they had for sale & was told the truck was still available. I showed up 5 minutes later & the truck was out for a test drive. Fair enough, 1st come 1st serve! Customer finished up his test drive, haggled then walked away. The salesman handed me the key in front of the other customer than then stated since I had spoken w/ Dustin earlier that if I wanted the truck, it was my deal to make! Great, took the truck for a test drive, liked it & was prepared to make an offer. Upon returning the salesman met me & stated that Dustin had already took a deposit from a customer earlier that morning & that he was sorry for the confusion but the truck is already sold. I stated the same Dustin that I called & that told me the truck was still available? Unbelievable!! I will never do business with Isaac's Auto Sales.

Isaacs Pre-Owned Auto responded to this review

November 26, 2013

Unfortunately, there was a miscommunication between this customer and myself, Dustin Isaacs. We have taken steps to ensure this does not ever occur again.