Isaacs Pre-Owned Auto

Isaacs Pre-Owned Auto

133 W Elm St, New Albany, IN 47150

Used 888-472-1502

Easy Financing!

Beware! Sold car while I was on the test drive.

by from New Albany, IN |

I called & spoke with Dustin about a Ford Ranger they had for sale & was told the truck was still available. I showed up 5 minutes later & the truck was out for a test drive. Fair enough, 1st come 1st serve! Customer finished up his test drive, haggled then walked away. The salesman handed me the key in front of the other customer than then stated since I had spoken w/ Dustin earlier that if I wanted the truck, it was my deal to make! Great, took the truck for a test drive, liked it & was prepared to make an offer. Upon returning the salesman met me & stated that Dustin had already took a deposit from a customer earlier that morning & that he was sorry for the confusion but the truck is already sold. I stated the same Dustin that I called & that told me the truck was still available? Unbelievable!! I will never do business with Isaac's Auto Sales.

November 26, 2013

Unfortunately, there was a miscommunication between this customer and myself, Dustin Isaacs. We have taken steps to ensure this does not ever occur again.

No hassle buying

by from Louisville, KY |

Very friendly family atmosphere....nice people and a pleasure to buy from....had several cars in mind but was able to get the one I wanted at the price that I wanted and was very fair....would recommend to anyone looking for a no hassle deal and great customer service....

great family business.

by from New Albany, IN |

Great family business to deal with. Will be back for my wife.

Just what I was looking for.

by from Louisville KY |

I have been looking for a vehicle for my son for about 3 months and I walked into Isaacs and it was the right place for me. thanks julie

Terrible Service

by from jeffersonville indiana |

I personally would not buy a moped from Isaacs preowned. Terrible service that I exsperienced.

May 3, 2013

Although we try our best to please all customers who walk through our door, it is not possible to always reach an agreement on price. Our prices are extremely fair and we go far and beyond to try to make our customers satisfied in all aspects of making a deal.

very easy.

by from Louisville KY |

This car lot was so easy to deal with and they have some of the nicest cars in town. I have finally found my car guy. thanks so much Dustin we will be back. deana

Very satisfied!

by from Louisville , Kentucky |

Very easy to work with and very happy with my purchase!

VERY EASY!

by from Jeffersonville IN |

I had to find a car for my son very fast, so we stopped by this dealership and it turned out to be a great place to stop first. I was given time to look over and drive the car with out being hassled by a pushy salesman. it turned out perfect for us and all the people who have seen the car said we got a great deal, so that makes my son feel good. thanks Dustin

heather from cinci

by from cincinnati OH |

I came all the way from Cincinnati to buy my new car from Isaacs and I will say that I was very pleased. From the very first time I called he was very easy to talk to and answered all my questions right on. I was able to put a very small deposit on the car and he held it for me until I was able to get there, which was very nice. when I arrived the car was described as said on his web site, which was rear. I have now drove my car for over 700 miles and I will always keep Isaacs in my mind for when someone needs a good car.

Terrible Business Courtesy and Communication Skill

by from Lexington KY |

I called Isaacs twice and left messages and sent emails about a nice BMW that was on their lot at a very good price. Car looked very clean and I was ready to purchase if the car checked out. Not once did they answer the phone or return calls or emails. I was going to check out 2 BMW's in the area and Isaacs car was 1st on the list as I wanted x-Drive. Was talking with another Louisville dealer and told them about Isaacs car and mentioned I was interested in their car first but they hadn't returned my calls or emails. Turns out the Dealer called Isaacs and lord and behold they answered the phone and they told dealer a deposit was placed on the BMW and was supposed to be picked up the next day. Well I called and asked them to call me back and let me know if the car has been sold but no communication or emails. Not sure if this is the way they typically do business but I will never look at their ads again. Bad customer service and communications skills. A good business man would return calls or emails and would try to work with him or her to find another car that would suit their needs. Obviously this isn't in their handbook of good business practices.

January 31, 2013

I am sorry this customer had a bad experience, but I strive to give good service to all my customers and return all phones calls and e-mails. The vehicle being referred to did have a deposit on it from another customer beforehand, in which I had to honor my agreement with him. Thank you to all our loyal customers. Dustin Isaacs