Isaacs Pre-Owned Auto

Used 888-472-1502

Easy Financing!

Terrible Business Courtesy and Communication Skill

by from Lexington KY |

I called Isaacs twice and left messages and sent emails about a nice BMW that was on their lot at a very good price. Car looked very clean and I was ready to purchase if the car checked out. Not once did they answer the phone or return calls or emails. I was going to check out 2 BMW's in the area and Isaacs car was 1st on the list as I wanted x-Drive. Was talking with another Louisville dealer and told them about Isaacs car and mentioned I was interested in their car first but they hadn't returned my calls or emails. Turns out the Dealer called Isaacs and lord and behold they answered the phone and they told dealer a deposit was placed on the BMW and was supposed to be picked up the next day. Well I called and asked them to call me back and let me know if the car has been sold but no communication or emails. Not sure if this is the way they typically do business but I will never look at their ads again. Bad customer service and communications skills. A good business man would return calls or emails and would try to work with him or her to find another car that would suit their needs. Obviously this isn't in their handbook of good business practices.

January 31, 2013

I am sorry this customer had a bad experience, but I strive to give good service to all my customers and return all phones calls and e-mails. The vehicle being referred to did have a deposit on it from another customer beforehand, in which I had to honor my agreement with him. Thank you to all our loyal customers. Dustin Isaacs

Astounding Auto Experience

by from Jeffersonville, IN |

From beginning to the end, Isaacs made my car buying experience an exceptional one. I have purchased from other dealerships around the Kentuckiana area and none of them compare to Isaacs. In my opinion, Isaacs is the best having a wide selection of vehicles, treating the customers like family, and ensuring the transaction goes as smooth as possible. This dealership will definitely receive my business in the future.

3rd car bought from Isaacs Pre-Owned Autos.

by from louisville KY |

This is the 3rd vehicle I have bought from Isaacs and I just bought my dream car (LEXUS IS 250). If you are looking for a very nice car and want to get a great deal, then this is the place to buy your next vehicle. Very classy business and it is always a easy buying process.

Great all around

by from Louisville , ky |

Great car buying experience

return

by from louisville |

bought a car and returned it within 24 hours and was charged 900.00

December 19, 2012

Customer had buyer's remorse, but had no complaints about vehicle. Customer asked to be charged a price to return vehicle, and this was the amount agreed upon by both parties, with the understanding that the payment made would be applied to the next vehicle purchased from dealer.

very professional.

by from Louisville, KY |

The car I bought was a BMW and it has been a great car. this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. will be back.

Great car-buying experience

by from Sellersburg, IN |

The office is very customer friendly. The staff (all owners) are wonderful, not slick talking salesmen, but individuals who believe that treating the customer fairly will lead to repeat sales. I got a great deal on a great vehicle.

Horrible.

by from louisville, ky |

Purchased a vehicle from here, but after I left, and discovered several issues, the people would not answer their phone or respond to emails. I was told I'd receive the title and registration in the mail; never did. Only two members of their staff were friendly, the others, much less so.

October 22, 2012

We go out of our way to satisfy all of our customers and believe we are very fair and honest. We respond to all customer phone calls and have delivered all of our titles in a timely manner. I am not sure which vehicle this is referring to, as we do not have a customer with the above stated name, so if we knew which vehicle this was, we could address the issue.

good deal

by from Dupont Indiana |

Having driven the car for 1000 miles since I bought it without any troubles, I can comfortably say that it was a great price for the car. I paid private owner price for a dealer car. While he had the vehicle's history report on hand, more importantly he had the vehicle's service history and manuals on hand. I would not hesitate to buy another car from him.

awesome experience, highly recommended!

by from shepherdsville ky |

was the best buying experience I've had. no hassle, no pressure and a very honest and helpful salesman. great phone communication, returned phone calls promptly, answered each and every question I had. will definitely buy from again.