Isaacs Pre-Owned Auto

Isaacs Pre-Owned Auto

133 W Elm St, New Albany, IN 47150

Used 888-472-1502

Easy Financing!

3rd car bought from Isaacs Pre-Owned Autos.

by from louisville KY |

This is the 3rd vehicle I have bought from Isaacs and I just bought my dream car (LEXUS IS 250). If you are looking for a very nice car and want to get a great deal, then this is the place to buy your next vehicle. Very classy business and it is always a easy buying process.

Great all around

by from Louisville , ky |

Great car buying experience

return

by from louisville |

bought a car and returned it within 24 hours and was charged 900.00

Isaacs Pre-Owned Auto responded to this review

December 19, 2012

Customer had buyer's remorse, but had no complaints about vehicle. Customer asked to be charged a price to return vehicle, and this was the amount agreed upon by both parties, with the understanding that the payment made would be applied to the next vehicle purchased from dealer.

very professional.

by from Louisville, KY |

The car I bought was a BMW and it has been a great car. this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. will be back.

Great car-buying experience

by from Sellersburg, IN |

The office is very customer friendly. The staff (all owners) are wonderful, not slick talking salesmen, but individuals who believe that treating the customer fairly will lead to repeat sales. I got a great deal on a great vehicle.

Horrible.

by from louisville, ky |

Purchased a vehicle from here, but after I left, and discovered several issues, the people would not answer their phone or respond to emails. I was told I'd receive the title and registration in the mail; never did. Only two members of their staff were friendly, the others, much less so.

Isaacs Pre-Owned Auto responded to this review

October 22, 2012

We go out of our way to satisfy all of our customers and believe we are very fair and honest. We respond to all customer phone calls and have delivered all of our titles in a timely manner. I am not sure which vehicle this is referring to, as we do not have a customer with the above stated name, so if we knew which vehicle this was, we could address the issue.

good deal

by from Dupont Indiana |

Having driven the car for 1000 miles since I bought it without any troubles, I can comfortably say that it was a great price for the car. I paid private owner price for a dealer car. While he had the vehicle's history report on hand, more importantly he had the vehicle's service history and manuals on hand. I would not hesitate to buy another car from him.

awesome experience, highly recommended!

by from shepherdsville ky |

was the best buying experience I've had. no hassle, no pressure and a very honest and helpful salesman. great phone communication, returned phone calls promptly, answered each and every question I had. will definitely buy from again.

great!!!

by from louisville ky |

great website, easy to access information on used cars, great selection of used cars!

Best Deals Around!

by from New Albany, IN |

We have bought 3 cars from Isaacs's pre-owned and I would highly recommend them to anyone shopping for a pre-owned auto. This family run business always has the nicest used cars you can find and they price there vehicles well bellow the blue book value! This is not a big fancy car lot its just a father and a son selling hand picked used cars for less. They are very easy to work with and there is no high pressure sales people to deal with.