The Auto Park

(4.0) 3 Reviews

6302 Us 31 S, South Bend, IN 46614

Awesome!!!

by from Knox, IN |

I can't say enough great things about our experience at The Auto Park. Our salesman's name was Isaiah Smith. He was so easy to talk to yet professional. He never gave off that "car salesman" personality. He found exactly what we were looking for and made the process a breeze. We would highly recommend Isaiah for your future car buying experience:) Thank you Isaiah and The Auto Park!!

very unprofessional

by from Argos, In |

I have purchased from the Plymouth and Rochester stores. Each vehicle had problems within 30 days and the dealer was not willing to fix the problems. I even purchased their so called "warranty".. what a joke. its only powertrain which is useless unless the engine breaks down. When I asked to speak with the owner I was told Ken was too busy to talk to clients. What was worse, I could hear "Mark" making fun of me to the other employees and to another customer while I was there. I will never go back

My only place to buy a Car or Truck

by from Plymouth, In |

After buying 5 Car's from The Auto Park in Plymouth, I can't see myself going anywhere else. The staff are like family to me and my wife, and with the huge Inventory they always have what I'm looking for. Thank You to Ken, Dan, and Mark for your years of friendship!!!! Hope many more to come.

The Auto Park responded to this review

October 19, 2011

Thank you so very much! We appreciate your friendship and hope to continue that for all the years to come!