North East Auto Credit

Used 888-458-2050

Wholesale to the Public

Very honest

by from Cleveland, oh |

Dave & Migel were very helpful and nice with this whole process. Very honest and again much better than some of the other lots.

Thanks again!

by from Cleveland, OH |

I have been looking for a car for quite some time now. I didn't want a cosigner on my car, so a lot of dealers wouldn't sell to me because my credit is not yet established. I came to North East Auto Credit after hearing about it on the radio and Migel made the endless car search such a breeze for me. Initially, the car I came in to see was being sold the minute I walked in for the appointment (if you see a car online and you are interested in looking at it, put a deposit down- it's $100 and will guarantee that your potential new car is there waiting for you!), but Migel was able to find an even better car for me in a matter of minutes, same model, price range, with even more amenities than before! He made sure that when I came in to pick up the car a few days later that she (the car is a girl) would be in the perfect condition to drive away in. Working with Ron, the GM, was also super easy. He explained all of the documents I was signing, as I'm a first-time car buyer. I would honestly recommend this place to anyone in search of a nice, used car. They make the car buying experience so lovely and working with NEAC was such an easy experience. Thanks again, gentlemen!

Mr. Kevin

by from brooklyn ohio |

Never expected to feel so welcome an at ease at a dealership. My service was fast friendly an easy. I had an amazing sales woman Ashley who made my car shopping experience beyond worth while. I am definetly sending anyone i know looking for a car her way.

Wonderful service

by from Lorain, OH |

The BEST experience I have ever had buying a car. My sales woman(Ashley) made the car buying experience enjoyable with her upbeat and perky attitude. I have referred several other people to her and will definitely be back when I talk time for another car!

Great Customer Service

by from Cleveland, OH |

I've been communitcating with Leory Barnes who has exhibited very good customer service. And been very knowledgable and persistant in contacting me and letting me know about various offers and vehicles on the lot. He has exceeded my expectations.

Very friendly, set me up with an awesome deal.

by from Deerfield, OH |

Theses guys were awesome, lowered purchase by $800. Have me 8 tires new, 4 winter, and 4 summer tires. Got me financed with no credit. I would probably buy every car from now on from there. Great people.

Great Deal

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I just bought a car from Tony about a month ago. He is fantastic. He let me take my time in deciding which vehicle I would purchase. Tony was extremely patient with me and I would have to say the best car salesman I've encountered. He knows a lot about cars and the best thing about him is that he is really honest. I bought the car at sticker price and would have even paid more for it how much I love it!

Tony S. put my family in a great safe car!

by from Mentor, Ohio |

Tony S. really changed my perception of the whole used car sales process. My wife and I were dreading a trip to the dealership. But a friend recommended that we see Tony at NorthEast, so happy we did. We never felt pressured, he answered every question we had professionally and honestly. My wife really wanted a minivan but I wasn't convinced. Tony understood my trepidation but educated me on the pros of a minivan and now I beg my wife to drive her car. When it came to financing options, Tony put us into the best payment plan for our family. He did not try to hide any fees or use fake banking terms to explain our payment schedule. We are very happy with our auto purchase and thankful to Tony S. for making the experience as painless as possible.

Damien was a professional. Focused and friendly!

by from Berea, OH |

Because the lot was so full, simply getting the MX-5 out for a test drive was a project. Never the less Damien got her done! Nice car buy, price was a bit out of my range.

After care customer service stinks!!!

by from Mount Gilead, Ohio |

I bought a 2010 Jetta on November 7 and asked if a few things could be done to the car... to fix a chip in the windshield, the "Jetta" emblem on the car be replaced, owner manual and an actual tire for the spare and paperwork from the dealer that they had it serviced. I don't believe I asked for the world. I have had to call repeatedly and no return calls at all. So much for the referrals I was going to give to them. The buying process was easy, however they are so focused on the sale and not the after sale customer service. Very disappointed! Will not buy from here again! They had my car for one week before they delivered it. I love the car...but customer service was less than desirable!!

Great place to buy a car,

by from Brooklyn Ohio |

This was a great place to buy a car , the sales staff was so helpful ,Miguel was so great ,the down payment didn't break my bank , the only problem I had was I didn't have the extra money to get the car on my insurance policy that day but Miguel talked to his boss and they payed the first payment and added it to my car note so I had insurance to leave with the car. Will recommend them to everyone!!!