REV

REV

8600 SW Canyon Rd, Beaverton, OR 97225

Used 866-332-6783

Worth the drive, very happy with purchase.

by from Everett, WA |

After looking locally (Everett, WA) and unable to find the Volvo XC70 my wife and I were looking to replace, we found one listed on craigslist from REV that looked like it could match our goal for budget and value. After e-mailing the dealership, I spoke with Drew at REV about the XC70 and my concerns about the car, and taking the time (3 hours) to drive to Portland before buying. Drew was able to get us "pre-approved" before going down, and also was kind enough to take additional photos so we could be sure that the Volvo would be up to our expectations. We were very pleased to find the Volvo in the condition that Drew expressed, and ending up purchasing a great Volvo XC70 from REV. The extra photos and financing ahead of time really helped. Thank you Drew for helping to make the drive worth it!

Great Incentory! Best prices in PDX!

by from Camas. Wa |

Great car buying experience! REV Motorsport has a great inventory and great prices! Their customer service after car purchase was great too! Ben was my sales rep and really exceptional service. The owner Andrew was great too and will deliver my new plates to SW Washington upon arrival.

Best auto purchase ever!

by from Portland, OR |

By far, this auto purchase with REV has been our best experience yet. The customer service was excellent, the salesmen friendly, helpful and not pushy whatsoever. I was able to purchase a beautiful little car within my price range. What a deal they gave me!!!! My husband and I have decided we will look no further?.in the future, we will purchase all our vehicles at REV Motor Sports.

A must visit dealership !!

by from Wilsonville, OR |

I recently purchased an Audi TT from this dealership and I'm very pleased. The group of sales reps were very helpful and not hovering over me like most dealerships. Any issues I had they took care of them without hesitation. Take a test drive, great inventory of vehicles to fulfill your personal or business needs. Thank you to everyone at REV Motorsports for their truly awesome service.

Fast and helpful buying experience for my C300 :)

by from Welches, OR |

After looking online the last week for C300 Mercedes, I finally settled on a few to look at in town. I called a few dealers, and Gabriel at REV stood out as easy going no pressure over the phone. He answered my questions about the C300, and helped show me how to operate Bluetooth and other features when I arrived. When it came down to price he explained that they price the cars low at the beginning, but he did still move a little bit which was nice :) Overall very easy transaction, and very fast for purchasing a car. I feel very good about my experience and love my C300! Thank you Gabriel and REV for making everything so easy, it was finally fun to buy a car!

Very happy about my purchase!

by from Portland, OR |

I bought a great Audi A6 from Andrew and Scott at REV. These 2 guys answered all my questions and made me feel so good about buying this car. I don't know if I'll ever buy a car anywhere else. Thanks again guys.

They Pay for Postivie Reviews- AVOID

by from Portland OR |

I recently purchased a 2005 Audi A4 1.8l turbo from RAV in Beaverton Oregon. The vehicle had some minor issues which were negotiated into the price. I was told it had a re-built turbo and new tires and battery would be installed. One day after the purchase my check engine light came on. I returned to the dealer where I was told it was minor and repaired and that it wouldn't happen again. The next day it came back on. I was informed by my own mechanic that it may be an oil pressure issue and that changing the oil may help. When I removed the skid plate under the vehicle to change the oil, I was appalled to find pieces of the turbo from my car just sitting 100% unbolted on the back of the skid plate. I returned to RAV with the actual support bracket for my turbo in my hand. I requested that it be put back on, and was told it would be a "reasonable rate". I replied that it was obviously left off when the turbo was rebuilt, to which the salesman responded "Well that was a different mechanic at our other warehouse and I would have to pay for it to be put back on". I have an appointment at my local mechanic this week to actually address the issue which I?m told could be quite serious. I liked there vehicles and thier one salesman way of doing business. However I felt absolutley abandoned and let down once an issue arrived. My wife and I will be purchasing a new BMW around Christmas this year and it will be done elsewhere. As far as the other reviews, when you buy your vehicle the offer you $20.00 to leave them a positive review.- Dont make the same mistake.

very good customer service and satisfaction

by from omaha,NE |

The dealers were very friendly.They allot you a personal dealer who you can follow up with.Gabriel cox was my personal dealer and he was very helpful .The vehicle was in a good condition just as they promised.I bought a used 2009 mercedes,Little wear here and there but it was restored and in good condition when it arrived.i am happy and very much satisfied.thanks ryder vehicles....

Great buying experience

by from Rocklin, CA |

I bought nice clean Audi A6 from them at good price. Spoke to them over the phone then flew from Sacramento, CA to Portland, OR to by car from them. I got what I was promised. I very satisfied with car I got and buying process.

Great experience

by from Fife, WA |

I recently purchased a vehicle from REV in Portland Oregon, and was very happen with the experience I had. The car was in great shape, the sales man was honest and friendly. The whole process from start to finish was just over an hour. Happy with my purchase and would go back again.