Montrose Mazda Kent

1127 W Main St, Kent, OH 44240

New 866-692-6856 New 866-692-6856
Used 866-520-6777 Used 866-520-6777
Service 866-776-5464 Service 866-776-5464

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

New Car - Mazda 6

by from Streetsboro, Ohio |

Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and professional. My sales person, David Lumpkin, was able to answer all of my questions quickly and with confidence. He went above and beyond to show me different models/colors at my request without question. I didn't feel rushed in my purchase and felt comfortable throughout the entire process. After the purchase I was introduced to the service manager and his team, who were all very professional and polite. Overall a great experience and I am very happy with my purchase.

Best Car-Buying Experience Ever!

by from Hudson, OH |

This was truly the best car buying experience in my lifetime. Everyone in every department at Montrose Mazda in Kent was professional and family-like friendly. I was treated with endless kindness and respect from the minute I walked in the door. Had an enjoyable test drive with my pleasant and knowledgeable salesperson, David Lumpkin after which he helped me get a great deal done quickly with no games, no hassle, and no pressure. Every time I have gone back to Montrose Mazda since--to get my license plates, make an accessory purchase or to get my car washed, I am always greeted like I am an immensely valued customer. So refreshing!! Big thank you?s to all at Montrose Mazda in Kent?you have definitely earned a loyal customer for life. And I LOVE my new Mazda!

First New Car Purchase- 2016 Mazda 3 i Touring

by from Akron, Ohio |

John Smith and Brian Clark went above and beyond when searching for my next car. The exceeded every expectation and made my first new car purchase very enjoyable. They were even willingly to bring in a car from another dealership that met my exact specifications. I could not ask for anything more. I will definitely recommend any of their sales staff to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. I hope to do business with them in the future.

Felt Welcomed

by from Kent, OH |

I received a call late Saturday afternoon from the dealership saying that they have good deals; and that they were going to be open on Sunday; stating their hours and the name of their Finance guy; along with contact #. This worked out well for me as I have two jobs, working 7 days. On Sunday I had parked, mistakeably at the adjacent dealership next door and walked over, the weather was great. As I entered the dealership, two guys greeted me and one asking if he could help me. I explained my situation, he listened. And I know that in sales that does not happen enough, the listening part. As a woman, car shopping alone is just scarey I did not feel that way. A previous dealership I had visited last week was very cold, matter-a-fact and a bit rude. I never called him back and he did not reach out to me.

Exellent

by from Orrville, Ohio |

Joshuea S. Tracy preformed excellent when helping us purchase or new vehicle. He made it feel more like joining a family than just buying a car. I was pleasantly surprised by his great attitude and service.

Excellent Services

by from Orrville, Ohio |

The service was the most exellent i have receved in a while. John Smith was very polite opening the door for s and offering coffee. He helped s through the whole prossces of purchasing a new vehical. He oviously knows how to do his job and worked amazingly with us.

best experience for financing my new car

by from Orrville, Ohio |

Joshuea S. Tracy was great got the best deal anywhere that I have tried to get a new car. He took his time and sent it out over and over to make sure it was the best deal i could get. Thank you Joshuea for the honesty and making it clear on what i was getting into. Also for having a great attitude to do the best you can to get the best for me, you all are great. Looking forward to going back for maintenance on my new car.

the best car buying experience i have had

by from orrville,ohio |

john smith was my sales professional he was nice great attitude made me feel like i was joining a family not just another sale. made everything clear and didn't bet around the bush wasn't pushy. been to alot others and this was the best experience i have had at a dealership

Mazda 3i

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

While shopping for cars is not a favorite pastime, Kyle Chonko made it as easy and friendly as possible. Knowing exactly what I wanted, he and Mike (manager) took care of the process for me . Great car, great sales team, will go back, recommend them totally.

A perfect experience

by from Conton OH. |

You have a keeper in Mike Wickersham. He got me a great price on exactly the type of vehicle I was looking for. Personable and not pushy, he took car of all my driving needs.