Montrose Mazda Kent

1127 W Main St, Kent, OH 44240

New 866-692-6856
Used 866-520-6777
Service 866-776-5464

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Best Car Shopping Experience Ever!!

by from Stow, OH |

I was recently in to shop for a new SUV, I was dreading the entire process until I walked into Montrose Mazda of Kent. I was greeted by my salesman Michael Fetty, who was truly the reason my experience was so fantastic! I had my toddler with me and Mike along with the entire staff was wonderful with her! Mike by far is the most approachable and comfortable car salesman I have ever encountered! He was helpful and knowledgeable about the cars along with the drawbacks of my old one that I was trying to avoid. Honestly, I was not totally sold on a Mazda until I went to this dealership. I LOVE my new CX 5 but mostly I LOVE the staff at Montrose Mazda of Kent!!! Between Mike, Rick, Gerry and the entire staff I got a great deal and even better customer service. I will be going back to them and especially Mike for all my future car buying needs!

Salesman that listened

by from Kent, OH |

Dan was a good salesman because when I asked for no pressure, he listened. He didn't call me; didn't hound me; let me make my decision in my own time. I really appreciated that. And even though I chose another model car that fit my short stature better, I still returned to thank him for not being a stereotypical high-pressure car salesman. He let the car sell itself instead of trying to talk me into something!

First-time Buyer

by from Kent, OH |

My first time buying a car was effortless thanks to the Sales Professionals. I was under no pressure to "Buy now". The SP (Gordon) made my test-drive practically stress-free. And he knew that I really wanted a standard transmission. The Sales Manager (Rick) was able to find me the perfect Soul Red Mazda3. I was thinking about test-driving a VW Golf, but the sales guys made my Mazda3 choice easy. I'm telling all my friends and teachers to check out Mazda Montrose in Kent.

Jammi made me feel at home.

by from Sterling OH |

Jammi helped me through every step. She was easy to talk to and made me feel at home. The process was very quick and painless. Everyone in the showroom was kind. Thank you Montrose Mazda of Kent.

Awesome General Manager

by from Kent Ohio |

Demetrius was awesome and helped us get into the cars we wanted. The general manager helped us get to the payments we needed. All around amazing service! Love the cars!!

New Mazda Owner

by from akron, OH |

This was my first time going to a dealership to buy a car. I couldn't have asked for a better first time experience! Demetrius was super helpful and friendly. He knew exactly what kind of car to put me in and wouldn't let me buy it unless I loved it. Well I absolutely love my Mazda 3! I am by far 100% percent happy with their service and efforts to satisfy my needs. From the moment I stepped in, to the moment I walked out, everyone was friendly and helpful! They are fantastic and my salesman, Demetrius, was fantastic!

great place

by from kent, ohio |

Had a great experience at the Mazda dealership. Demetrius is a very good salesman. He showed me a car i loved and was able to help me get it.

FANTASTIC SALESMAN

by from AKRON,OH |

My husband and I were shopping for a second car to get us back and forth to work separately, Demetrius was our salesperson, and he was fantastic. He worked with us and explained everything to our liking. He was honest and courteous. I love the car that he got me in. I am very satisfied and I would definitely recommend anybody going to their facilities. Everyone there was so nice. THANKS MONTROSE IN KENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great salesman

by from Aurora oh |

We came into your dealership looking for a Mazda 6 and we were greeted by Brittney. What a pleasant surprise, not only is she friendly and very professional but highly knowledgeable about the product she is selling. I would recommend your dealership and brittney to my family and friends.

Very satisfied customer

by from aurora, ohio |

I had been shopping at various Mazda dealerships looking for a new car. Brittany at Montrose Mazda was the only salesman that worked hard enough to find the car I wanted with the options wanted and at a price I was happy with. Brittany was friendly, knowledgeable and patient with my requests. She showed me multiple cars, explained options and worked with me until she found a car meeting all my requests: model, options and price. In about 2 hours I was driving away very satisfied with my new Mazda 6. Brittany didn't just want to make a sale she wanted me to be satisfied with my purchase. Brittany is a rare salesman working for the customer as well as the company. The next day I was handing out her business card to co-workers. Thanks Brittany!

Friendly, Comfortable, Clean

by from Akron, Ohio |

For the past 5 years I have been driving "buckets" so I knew I had to sacrifice and get a car. When I got the phone call on Thursday October 16, 2014 I never imagined that would be the start of a great experience. I went in and met with Demetrius and he treated me as if we had known each other all of our lives. I would of never thought that he had only been selling cars for less than a month. WOW!!! Demetrius made it happen for me, he went above and beyond and by Saturday October 18, 2014 I was rolling!!! He had the best customer service I had ever experienced in my life. My family felt secure and safe knowing that this guy was going to "put a smile on my face" and that he did. From the parking lot to the reception lounge I felt relaxed and valued as a customer. Thank you to Demetrius, Jerry, and Josh for making it possible. I would love to do more business in the future with these guys. Demetrius is now going above and beyond to make sure my mom gets the car she wants!!! No words will ever express how this experience has impacted my life!!