Motor Max of Grand Rapids

3660 28th St Sw, Grandville, MI 49418

Used 888-237-9179

i BOUGHT A CAR 10-15-2014

by from Hudsonville, MI |

Glenn and Kamran are awesome...just came in to see if i could even be financed, not expecting to walk out the same day with a vehicle. Their process was fast and easy and were very up front with me on everything. I just want to give a huge thank you to the guys for being so awesome in this process.

09 Kia Rondo Purchase

by from Muskegon Mi |

Was very pleased with Chris and the profesionalism he showed. He wad able to get us a lower payment than first told. Very satisfied.

used car sales

by from zeeland mi |

Great service would buy from again friendly sales man treats you with respect and nice service.

Great Dealership

by from Cedar Springs, MI |

We just purchased our 3rd vehicle from Motor Max of GR today. Every vehicle that we've bought from there has been excellent no mechanic issues what so ever. The only time we've ever had to bring our cars in to the shop was for routine maintenance. The dealers are awesome down to earth & honest & have never tried to put us in a vehicle that they knew we couldn't afford. I will definitely be coming back.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

by from HUDSONVILLE |

THANK YOU, RJ FOR ALL YOUR HELP IN FINDING ME A GREAT VEHICLE AT A PRICE I COULD AFFORD.

Great service

by from Grand Rapids. Mi |

Bought Corvette from Motor Max. Glenn was great and helped with a few remaining car issues. The service team did a great job of replacing the battery and checking sensors. Dealer probably should have fixed these issues before sale. Pleased overall.

Best dealership I could of found!!

by from Grand Rapids |

I went to many different dealerships and was not convinced or did think I was being offered good customer service, but a friend from work recommended Motor Max to me and honestly it was the best experience I truly say I've had, I noticed a huge difference between all the other dealerships I went to, from the moment I walked and they were very attentive and made me feel comfortable, most importantly asked lots of questions of what I expected and wanted in a vehicle, it wasn't about them getting commission it was honestly about the customer. RJ & Mike are the ones representatives who helped me and they were very helpful, I financed my now 2012 Fusion which I love and anytime I've needed to go in for any work they were great.. I've had no problems!! I would definitely recommend Motor Max to anyone who is looking for a vehicle,, and I have I sent my sister there who also got a car there... Thanks RJ & Mike...

Motormax on 28th St. Service, salesmanship

by from Dorr MI |

Quick and awesome help and service on getting the vehicle I really wanted!!

Five Star Treatment at MotorMax of GR

by from Grandville, MI |

Great place to buy a vehicle. The staff are very friendly and treat you like they have know you your whole life. Definitely would buy another vehicle from them in a hearth beat.

GREAT SERVICE AT MOTORMAX

by from KENTWOOD MI |

We found the vehicle we were looking for online. Once I actually went to MotorMax to see the minivan, I met salesman Kenny Buron. Kenny was very helpful, and did not pressure me in any way to purchase the vehicle. He even offered to let us take the van home for a few hours. Well, a few hours turned into overnight due to a family emergency! This was not a problem for Kenny or his supervisor. They allowed us to keep the vehicle overnight for a small deposit. The next day we purchased the vehicle for a fair price, and we were on our way. I'm very happy with the service we received from Kenny and the staff a MotorMax.

GOOD PLACE GOOD CARS