Irving Motors

(3.2) 5 Reviews

3907 Blanco Rd, San Antonio, TX 78212

great service

by from san Antonio tx |

Great omar was a great sales man worked with my income and gave me a good vehicle i love my PontiacVibe :)

very bad customer service

by from san antonio |

Horrible service they do not work with you they keep things from you very rude and inconsiderate i would never recommend irving motors to any car buyer.

Horrible Service and Facilities

by from San Antonio, TX |

The facilities were sub par and in a not-so-safe area of town not to mention the fact that we drove to the first dealership, where the website said the vehicle of interest would be at, the vehicle was not there and no one greeted us. We went into the office, sat there for 5 minutes. The gentleman looked at us and turned away and didn't say one word to us. We left and went to the other dealership and the same service happened. The vehicle that was on the internet wasn't at that dealership either - eventhough we called on the way to the next dealership and they said it was there. False advertising and horrible customer service - or rather no customer service at all.

THANKS FOR MY 2007 CHEVROLET TAHOE

by from EAGLE PASS, TX |

THANKS FOR THE CHEVROLET TAHOE I BOUGHT A YEAR AGO I'M LOOKING TO BUY ANOTHER SMALL CAR FOR MY SON AND I SEE YOU HAVE A BIG SELECTION, I WILL CHECK WITH YOU FIRST,IT WAS MY PLEASURE DEALING WITH YOU GUYS, YOUR SALES TEAM IS EXCELLENT AND PROFESSIONAL, I HOPE YOU FIND ME A DEAL AGAIN, SEE YOU SOON SARA AND SERGIO

Good Cars and Good Service

by from San Antonio TX |

I bought a Nissan Titan from Irving Motors at a good price and good customer service.