Admiral Nissan Infiniti

Service 888-245-1219

Admiral Makes It Easy!

Excellent Shopping Experience

by from Egg Harbor Township |

Purchased a Versa Note for our daughter at Admiral Nissan with Mr. Woody Paisley. Woody was very knowledgable and attentive, the entire experience was fantastic. This is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased from Admiral and will continue to deal with them because of their fantastic, no hassle, no pressure sales staff. Their service department has also always been a pleasure to deal with.

August 1, 2014

Hello, my name is Dean Zampana, I'm one of the Sales Managers here at Admiral Nissan. I want to Thank You for your continued patronage. Woody is one of the BEST around and has been with us for over 30 years ! If you need any assistance and Woody is unavailable, please contact me directly at 609-646-1104 x 108 or dean@admiralauto.com.

NIce and clean facilitys

by from Union, New Jersey |

It is a dealer like everyone else, buying unnecessarily lengthen for 5 hours because the price agreed by phone with the supervisor not coincided with the seller gave me at the end. The supervisor (She) told me, I made żża mistake and it was her fault, also said she could not do anything. I had a certified check for the bank with the price she had agreed with me. At the end when I had already decided not to buy the car and was leaving the local General Manager decided to talk to me and respect previously agreed price. I got the car but I think they made me suffer too long to solve a simple problem.

I came here last, but you can start here first...

by from Buena NJ |

Everyones circumstance is different right? So like I was in the market for a mid size pickup, and after two months of patient studying of auto shopping papers and consumer reporting guides, internet searching and visiting several dealerships, I had decided and boiled down my choice to a tacoma. I wanted it pre-owned and certified. It had to be a 2012. My buying one wasn't urgent, but it was important. Want to know what I found? I found that most new car dearlerships acted like used car dealerships! When will they learn that no body likes doing business with the sleaze-ball, fast-talking, hard-sell types. Admiral Nissan was the last dealership my wife and I visited. They know our story. I gave Matthew what I wanted and asked him to email me if one came along. Due to needing to visit the next-door home improvement big box store multiple times, we had decided to walk over to Admiral to see what (new) used truck showed up. And every time we did Matthew was there to greet us outside. And willing to ask any questions we had. After repeating this a few times I decided to do some research on the Nissan Frontier. So like I changed my mind and went to Admiral to specifically see Matthew and tell him what I wanted. Matthew understands that people want to buy, but no body wants to be sold. He gets it. And so does Harvey. They made this purchase right for me and my wife. I took delivery of a 2014 Nissan Frontier, paying less than for a 2012 tacoma i had my eye on. My hope is that everyone wanting to buy a new or used car or truck, give Admiral Nissan in Egg Harbor first crack at it. Im betting you're going to feel good about it. And tell them Nelson Vega sent you; maybe you'll get a better deal than I did. I don't that's possible though.

August 15, 2014

Hello Mr. Vega, my name is Millie, I am the Owner Loyalty Manager here at Admiral. Customer Service is our #1 priority and appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to share about your experience with Admiral. As I explained when we met at our "reconnect", I am available to assist in making your Admiral Nissan Owner experience Truly Exceptional. Congratulations and Lots of Luck with your new Nissan Frontier. -Millie 609-646-1104 x 104

BUYING A USEDCAR

by from PLEASANTVILLE NJ |

MOST DEALERS FILL YOUR TANK UP AND INFORM YOU ABOUT YOUR FREE SRIUS RADIO TRAIL PERIOD WHAT UP WITH THIS PLACE? AND THEN HAVE TO PUT OUT $600 A FEW MONTHS FOR A MUFFLER WAS THIS A FLOOD CAR?

August 4, 2014

Hello Robert, my name is Dean Zampana, I'm one of the managers here at Admiral Nissan. First I want to apologize for your buying experience. I can assure you that you did not buy a flood car. The Auto Check that you signed upon delivery of your car will confirm that. Secondly, you should have been informed of any satellite radio subscription available to you. As far as the muffler is concerned, there is no way of knowing when a muffler will give out. I can understand you feeling bitter about this happening and hopefully you can take some comfort in knowing that you saved thousands off the purchase price of car. If we were like all the other Dealers up and down the pike and overcharged our customers on the so called "sale price" of their pre owned purchase: we might have had enough margin to assist in the replacement of your muffler. Please keep in mind that our customers LOVE us at the time of sale due to our extremely low sale prices, but when something goes wrong with their used car purchase and we can not pay for their repair the original savings is long forgotten. To us, this is very disappointing. At some point, Admiral Nissan does stop being responsible for the customers vehicles. If you feel I can be of any assistance to you going forward, I would welcome the opportunity to do so. Thank You for your patronage and I hope to hear from you soon. Dean@admiralauto.com

5 Star Service!

by from Mays Landing |

When you think of 5 star service what companies, industries come to mind? Ritz Carlton, Disney, Nordstrom's? How about car dealers ships? Never,or rarely , right ? Well I'm here to tell you of an experience and dealership that will dispel that myth . Admiral Nissan in Egg Harbor Township N.J.. On June 17th 2014 my youngest son and I went to look at a car he saw on their website. We were offered to take the car to a mechanic have it looked over etc which we did. There was an oil leak discovered , we figured out the cost of repair and went ahead and paid cash for the car and my son was over the moon happy and excited, first " nice thing" he had ever owned a 2002 BMW 325i . A week later " disaster"struck and Admiral management and ownership jumped right on the situation and COMPLETELY satisfied us in the solution . Top notch, 5+ star service, a dealership, and staff that truly cares about the customers they sell and service . It is with complete heartfelt thanks from a father the way they took care of the problem and I couldn't be happier with the decision to do business with Admiral again and FULLY recommend them to my many friends, colleagues and the general public Want to do business with a car dealer that does business the right way and beyond ? Admiral Nissan is the ONLY place to go to buy a new or used car period. Honesty, integrity, honorable , that's who Admiral Nissan is!

August 3, 2014

Hello Thankful Dad. my name is Dean Zampana, I'm one of the Managers here at Admiral. I'm so pleased to read of your purchase experience here with us and the fact that you took the time and energy to post your comments is truly appreciated. If you or your son are in need of any assistance going forward, please contact me directly at 609-646-1104 x 108 or by email at dean@admiralauto.com Thank You again !

pretty much ignored us

by from egg harbor township, nj |

We took my brother in law to get his first car. Upon arriving we started looking around for about an hour at small cars, nissan versa's to be specific, first thing I noticed is that all the cars were vastly overpriced even the versas with no options and ROLL UP WINDOWS were 18 and 19,000 easy. The part that really bothered us was after noone came out while we were looking around, we went inside and of the 6 salesmen that werent busy looked up and completely ignored us. After being ignored for 15 minutes inside we left and will never return nor will any friends nor family.

August 3, 2014

Hello, my name is Dean Zampana I am one of the Managers here at Admiral. I want to personally apologize for your negative experience. Rarely does something like that ever happen. Most of the time, our salespeople are considered too eager to help. I would welcome the opportunity to be of service to you and your brother in law. The prices you refer to are the MSRP pricing, before our discount and the factory incentives. We will not loose your business do to pricing, in fact we are a TRUE CAR dealer. This is a service that will guarantee you the lowest selling price on new vehicles. Please feel free to contact me directly at 609-646-1104 x 108 or be email dean@admiralauto.com. I hope to hear from you. Thank You in advance.

Buying experience

by from Galloway NJ |

The salesman was efficient, friendly and attentive. We thought he made a very good offer upfront on our trade in and when combined with what we wanted to pay for the new car, we agreed on a price immediately with no back and forth haggling which we really appreciated because there is nothing that kills the car buying experience like dickering over a few bucks with the dealer. Basically from the time we walked in until we left with the new car which had been nicely "prepped" it took about three hours of our time which we thought was fairly reasonable -- as we've had experiences wherein the process took in excess of five hours which should never be the case when it's a straight trade-in and cash situation.

The best place to buy a car!!!

by from Egg Harbor Township,NJ |

Just purchased my 3rd car from this dealership....They made the process a pleasure, which is not something I am not able to say about their competition....Great sales staff and management!!!!!....Even better service after the sale!!!....Thank you Glen (sales)....Glen (sales manager)....Brian (service)...And a special thank you to Brad (owner)...You guys are the best!!

The very best car buying experience I ever had!

by from Laurel Springs, NJ |

Without the slightest hesitation I can say delightfully, Admiral is the place to shop for a vehicle (new or used). I visited the dealership several times before finalizing my purchase and I can tell anyone, each time I was there I received the very best treatment from everyone. My salesman Jade was tireless in his efforts to help me find a vehicle I liked and could afford. I was shopping for a used vehicle and I am now happily driving my pre-owned car. Everyone at Admiral seems focused on customer satisfaction; I just don?t know how Owner Brad Pogachefsky gets his team to all be excellent at it but Superior Customer Service must be a motto at Admiral and I am a grateful recipient. It seems he leads by example; I was thrilled to find an owner of such a big dealership so hands on and sincere; thanks so much Brad! Between an owner with a heart and a team headed by a Finance Manager that works miracles I am one very blessed and grateful customer. Everyone with whom I came in contact at Admiral without exception gave me the best experience I have ever had in purchasing a car: Jade, JR, Brad, Nelson, Tommy T, Joanne, Ryan and Walter. What a team! My sincere thanks to all of you, I am back on the road!!!

Nice Experience buying at Admiral Nissan

by from Ventnor NJ |

This past week week my husband and I purchased our 3rd Nissan at Admiral Nissan. It is always a very easy pleasant experience. I just call my salesman Woody, on the phone, and he has everything ready for us when we get there.

March 7, 2014

We here at the Admiral want to Thank You for continued bussiness and for the time you took to write this review.

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Longport, NJ |

I would recommend Admiral Nissan to anyone. I've purchased several cars from them over the years and with their new location it is more convenient for me to use them for service! Go see Woody if you want a no pressure car buying experience, he knows his product and doesn't push.

March 7, 2014

Thank You for your support and loyalty. We appreciate you time in writing this review. Thank You