Admiral Nissan Infiniti

Used 866-725-3365
Service 888-245-1219

5 Star Service!

by from Mays Landing |

When you think of 5 star service what companies, industries come to mind? Ritz Carlton, Disney, Nordstrom's? How about car dealers ships? Never,or rarely , right ? Well I'm here to tell you of an experience and dealership that will dispel that myth . Admiral Nissan in Egg Harbor Township N.J.. On June 17th 2014 my youngest son and I went to look at a car he saw on their website. We were offered to take the car to a mechanic have it looked over etc which we did. There was an oil leak discovered , we figured out the cost of repair and went ahead and paid cash for the car and my son was over the moon happy and excited, first " nice thing" he had ever owned a 2002 BMW 325i . A week later " disaster"struck and Admiral management and ownership jumped right on the situation and COMPLETELY satisfied us in the solution . Top notch, 5+ star service, a dealership, and staff that truly cares about the customers they sell and service . It is with complete heartfelt thanks from a father the way they took care of the problem and I couldn't be happier with the decision to do business with Admiral again and FULLY recommend them to my many friends, colleagues and the general public Want to do business with a car dealer that does business the right way and beyond ? Admiral Nissan is the ONLY place to go to buy a new or used car period. Honesty, integrity, honorable , that's who Admiral Nissan is!

Do not Deal with this Dealer

by from Shakopee, MN |

Very disappointed in the way their Use car division operates. We were working with "Dean"... on purchasing a used Nissan, we paid $70 for a third party mechanic to inspect the vehicle and the same day the mechanic completed his inspection we immediately called "Dean" to made our offer. Dean responded to our call with a rude abrupt "the vehicle is sold to another party!!!" How can a business operate in this manor. The assumption on my part was we had first option on the vehicle seeing we were working with "Dean" the manager of the used car division and were having a inspection done not 30 minutes earlier. Admiral Nissans "Dean" is the epitome of your typical Hollywood movie used car sales man. Stay away!!!

pretty much ignored us

by from egg harbor township, nj |

We took my brother in law to get his first car. Upon arriving we started looking around for about an hour at small cars, nissan versa's to be specific, first thing I noticed is that all the cars were vastly overpriced even the versas with no options and ROLL UP WINDOWS were 18 and 19,000 easy. The part that really bothered us was after noone came out while we were looking around, we went inside and of the 6 salesmen that werent busy looked up and completely ignored us. After being ignored for 15 minutes inside we left and will never return nor will any friends nor family.

Buying experience

by from Galloway NJ |

The salesman was efficient, friendly and attentive. We thought he made a very good offer upfront on our trade in and when combined with what we wanted to pay for the new car, we agreed on a price immediately with no back and forth haggling which we really appreciated because there is nothing that kills the car buying experience like dickering over a few bucks with the dealer. Basically from the time we walked in until we left with the new car which had been nicely "prepped" it took about three hours of our time which we thought was fairly reasonable -- as we've had experiences wherein the process took in excess of five hours which should never be the case when it's a straight trade-in and cash situation.

The best place to buy a car!!!

by from Egg Harbor Township,NJ |

Just purchased my 3rd car from this dealership....They made the process a pleasure, which is not something I am not able to say about their competition....Great sales staff and management!!!!!....Even better service after the sale!!!....Thank you Glen (sales)....Glen (sales manager)....Brian (service)...And a special thank you to Brad (owner)...You guys are the best!!

The very best car buying experience I ever had!

by from Laurel Springs, NJ |

Without the slightest hesitation I can say delightfully, Admiral is the place to shop for a vehicle (new or used). I visited the dealership several times before finalizing my purchase and I can tell anyone, each time I was there I received the very best treatment from everyone. My salesman Jade was tireless in his efforts to help me find a vehicle I liked and could afford. I was shopping for a used vehicle and I am now happily driving my pre-owned car. Everyone at Admiral seems focused on customer satisfaction; I just don?t know how Owner Brad Pogachefsky gets his team to all be excellent at it but Superior Customer Service must be a motto at Admiral and I am a grateful recipient. It seems he leads by example; I was thrilled to find an owner of such a big dealership so hands on and sincere; thanks so much Brad! Between an owner with a heart and a team headed by a Finance Manager that works miracles I am one very blessed and grateful customer. Everyone with whom I came in contact at Admiral without exception gave me the best experience I have ever had in purchasing a car: Jade, JR, Brad, Nelson, Tommy T, Joanne, Ryan and Walter. What a team! My sincere thanks to all of you, I am back on the road!!!

Nice Experience buying at Admiral Nissan

by from Ventnor NJ |

This past week week my husband and I purchased our 3rd Nissan at Admiral Nissan. It is always a very easy pleasant experience. I just call my salesman Woody, on the phone, and he has everything ready for us when we get there.

March 7, 2014

We here at the Admiral want to Thank You for continued bussiness and for the time you took to write this review.

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Longport, NJ |

I would recommend Admiral Nissan to anyone. I've purchased several cars from them over the years and with their new location it is more convenient for me to use them for service! Go see Woody if you want a no pressure car buying experience, he knows his product and doesn't push.

March 7, 2014

Thank You for your support and loyalty. We appreciate you time in writing this review. Thank You

Very professional / Great experience w service dep

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Since you can't really tip a car dealer, I wanted to do something to show my appreciation so I thought I'd write a quick review. I was very happy with my experience with the service dept at Admiral and felt everyone was consistently courteous and professional. All in all, it was quick, smooth and generally pleasant. Recommend.

March 7, 2014

All of us here at the Admiral want to Thank You for your support and continued business.

Very Nice Easy Buying Experience

by from Pleasantville NJ |

I just bought a used Acura RDX from Admiral Infiniti a few days ago. The car was a one owner trade in, in great shape, and it had the tech package I was looking for. The buying experience was really nice. I called first to make sure the car was there, and the used car manager called back immediately. The manager, not a salesman. I thought that was classy. The dealership handled the purchase very professionally.

March 7, 2014

Thank You so much for your business and for taking time out of your day to write this review