Mercedes-Benz of Catonsville

Service 877-783-4508

We're Gonna WOW Ya!

Excellent service, Clean/Friendly dealership

by from Ellicott City, MD |

My experience with Catonsville Mercedes-Benz has been exceptional. This is directly related to my sales representative, Dennis Epps. Denis is patient, courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient. He took his time explaining critical features of my new C300 and let me know that I was free to return or call with any additional concerns/questions. When something grazed my new car windshield ( the day after purchase), Dennis had it repaired quickly! I would recommend Dennis Epps at Catonsville M-B to anyone who is looking for a relatively painless automobile buying experience!

October 29, 2014

Hi Janet, Thanks for leaving us a review. Glad to hear that Dennis took great care of you and that we were able to fix your windshield right away. Hope to see you again soon!

Honest evaluation of my car

by from Baltimore, MD |

I had a clicking soung in my front end. I took it to 2 other dealers and they had 2 different solutions for my problem which both would have cost me over a thousand dollars. I came here for a 3rd opinion. They corrected the problem for $ 69.00. I could not believe it. Great job. My service advisor Steve Moye was great. He got me in and seen very quickly. I have a new home for my car repairs. Why is it so hard to find an honest mechanic.

Look no further...

by from Arlington, VA |

If you're in the market for a Mercedes-Benz, the Catonsville dealership will take care of you! Our experience with salesman, Dennis Epps, was exceptional from start to finish. Dennis is extremely knowledgeable of the MB brand and had an answer to every question--the GL 450 is our first MB purchase. Dennis was patient and very helpful going over all the bells and whistles this car has to offer, he even synched the BlueTooth for our phones before we drove off the lot. We live in Arlington, VA so Catonsville is a bit of hike, but I wouldn't hesitate to work with Dennis and the dealership again. Thanks for all your help and support Dennis, we love our new car!

Eugene Gaither

by from Elicott City,MD |

i just want to say that Eugene was awesome, i helped us all the way and got me as close as possible to the price i want. I took a long time but he was patient.

November 12, 2014

Hi Mazen, Thank you for leaving us a review and recommendation. Glad to hear that Eugene did a great job and took excellent care of you.

A++ Car Buying Experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

MB Catonsville made my car buying experience easy and memorable. Not only did I get a great deal, but I was also treated with respect and I left with feeling as if my dignity was still in tact--a huge deal for car buyers. The vehicle itself was amazing and beautiful in the showroom and on the road. I would highly recommend MB of Catonsville for all the reasons mentioned above. Thanks!

November 6, 2014

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear you had a great buying experience. Congrats on the new Mercedes!

Great buying experience!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I had a great experience working with this dealership-a huge thanks to Dennis Epps who made the purchase process wonderful. I was purchasing my first Mercedes and Dennis was amazing to work with; very professional, honest, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I was pleasantly surprised that I did not feel pressured at any point which is commonly the case when shopping for cars. I test drove several cars and had countless questions that Dennis patiently answered in detail. Although it was very late when we finished the process, Dennis stayed and walked me through the countless features of my new car and made sure I was comfortable with everything before heading out. Great dealership, great sales team! Thank you Dennis!

November 6, 2014

Thank you for the review, Kelly! Sounds like Dennis took great care of you. Congrats on the new car!

My experience with Catonsville Mercedes

by from Baltimore, MD |

I had great experience. I searched all over MD for a '13 c300 with everything I wanted until I came in contact with Dennis Epps down at Catonsville Mercedes. Made sure the car was in front of the building and cleaned when I arrived. He was very helpful from beginning to end, knowledgable and provided very professional service. Also, customer service didn't end the moment i signed on the dotted line. I highly recommend Dennis and this dealership for your next purchase.

October 31, 2014

Hi Cameron, Thanks for leaving us a review! Glad to hear that Dennis took great care of you.

New Smart Car and was a Smart buy

by from Okemos, Michigan |

Did the deal over the internet with Erik. No hassle a very good price after checking with 7 other dealers across the country. This is my second Smart Car and wont be the last from Erik

October 31, 2014

Thanks for leaving us a great review! Hope to hear from you again soon!

FIVE STAR SERVICE

by from Baltimore MD |

Couldnt have asked for better service! Dennis Epps helped me buy my dream car! He was nothing but honest and straight forward from the start, and so helpful! Any questions ive had hes quick to respond to emails and really patient with all my questions. All around hea a great guy and i couldnt of ben lany luckier having Dennis help me buy my car!!

October 31, 2014

Katie, Thanks for the review and feedback. Sounds like Dennis really took care of you. Congrats on the new car!

Great Experience

by from Haymarket VA |

Purchased a CPO E Class from Mercedes Catonsville. The process and experience were top notch. Our salesman, Dennis Epps, was thorough, pleasant to deal with, and very knowledgeable about the car. My wife and I were pleased with the price and couldn't be happier with the car. Dennis will take care of you throughout the purchase and ensure you understand the details of the sales agreement. Great salesperson at Mercedes Catonsville.

November 6, 2014

Hi Randy, Thank you for leaving us a review, congrats to you and your wife on the new car!

Dennis's Day Off!!

by from Ellicott City, MD |

I saw a car online at Mercedes-Benz of Catonsville,when I got there I was greeted by a sales person that asked me questions and listen to what I was saying so that he was able to help me with my needs.The sales person was a gentleman named Dennis Epps, he showed me the car I was interested in, answered exactly the questions that I presented him with, showed me what the financing would be, and gave me a copy because it was the middle of the day and I was on my lunch break. I thought I would return latter that day after work but was detained, so I returned the next day only to find out it was Dennis's day off. However, that was no problem for Dennis who dropped what he was doing to come in and see me though my test drive answer more questions and got me through the financing. It was a terrific buying experience, and Dennis contacted me two days latter to make sure I was completely satisfied, thank you Dennis Epps, I would do it again.

October 31, 2014

Hi Kevin, Thanks so much for leaving a review! Dennis definitely went above and beyond, as usual! Hope to see you again soon, congrats on the new Mercedes!