Miami Auto World

1419 N State Rd 7, Hollywood, FL 33021

Used 866-918-4128

Bought a Car

by from Miami, Fl |

Saw the add online, and they kept there word on the price. Which was very good price, no haggle. Great experience.

Very Good Experience

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Latasha Johnson Instead of accepting a voucher from another bank that had a higher interest rate. They offered to give me a much better rate. Also during the rain they brought us umbrellas for us something others did not do for us. My wife accidentally fell, but everyone stopped what hey were doing to help. We really appreciate it. Great service!

Great Experience

by from miami, fl |

I have been shopping for a while for a minivan for my family. When I got to this dealership they were so nice and professional. They patiently worked with me and I couldn't be happier with my honda odyssey. I would definitely recommend this place if you are looking to get a great deal on a car with great service.

How Buying a car should be!

by from Dania Beach, FL |

Ive was shopping for a car for about 3 weeks and i spoke to my uncle which had already purchased a vehicle at miami auto world about 2 years ago, so i ended up stopping by and these people mean business! i found my impala and the price was right. ive been driving my car for 4 months and i still believe i made a great purchase!! i will go back when i feel its time for me to trade my car.

all good

by from west palm |

WHEN I WENT TO BUY A CAR NO ONE WANTED TO FINANCE ME, I FOUND THIS PLACE BY 441 AND IT WAS PRETTY EASY IT TOOK ABOUT 30 MIN THERE ALL I NEEDED DOWN PAYMENT AND INSURANCE,I BEEN DRIVING MY CAR FOR 3 MONTHS NO PROBLEMS, I WILL GO BACK AGAIN IN FEW YEARS TO GET NEW CAR

i was very happy

by from miami |

the salesman was very helpul at all the time. he showed me all the cars. Even though my credit was not good they Approved me. I was not expecting to get approved for my car. The staff was very nice and fiendly. The place is very nice and clean they offer free coffee. I spent about 3.5 hours because my credit was less than perfect. But, they finally got me the approval. The payments are ok due to my credit. I can finally start building my credit. The car is nice and super clean. I love how they detail the cars. My mechaninc had previously checked this car and he gave me an ok. I am happy. Thanks a lot guy, I would recomend this dealer to all my friends and family. Thank you,