Lexus of Santa Fe

6824 Cerrillos Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87507

New 888-435-9978
Used 866-913-0054
Service 866-438-8651

Experience First Hand what it means to be an Honored Client of our Caring, Professional Team

BEST STAFF AND AUTO STORE IN NEW MEXICO.

by from Albuquerque NM |

When I purchase anything regardless of what it is and how much it costs,the first thing that I look at is the quality of people that I am dealing with. And that's what sold me on this store. . Danielle Charlier sales rock star is a first rate person. Buy in confidence from her. She is honest,professional and has integrity. Sadly in our times these types of individuals are becoming scarce. Danielle represents the store well,but also is an advocate for her customers. Mark and Shannon are great . Gary service rep in Albuquerque rates very high as well. If you want to be treated as family and with respect buy from Lexus of Santa Fe. If you want to be treated like a number just to meet sales quota shop elsewhere.

Outstanding experience at Lexus of Santa Fe

by from Farmington, NM |

Before I contacted Lexus of Santa Fe, I had done my research on various dealerships near my home and the car I wanted. I chose the Santa Fe Lexus to contact first because of excellent reviews. It was the right choice for me. Doyle Lacount, the internet director was an amazing salesperson. Never pushy, but always available and always looking for a vehicle for me. He found the perfect Certified Preowned RX 450 hybrid for me. It was exactly what I wanted in terms of mileage, price, and accessories. He provided all the information I requested on various vehicles, even some I liked at competitor's dealerships! The purchase was quick and easy and I was very pleased with the price on my car, as well as a decent amount for my Toyota RAV4 trade-in. My car was still being detailed, but it was delivered to my home 125 miles away within 3 days of my purchase. I was provided with a free loaner while awaiting my new car. Once it arrived at my home, Doyle spent almost 2 hours doing a tutorial with me (via bluetooth) to make sure I could use all the various accessories and features of my car. The dealership is beautiful and everyone is friendly and helpful. I will be making the 3 hour trip to get my car serviced there. They will provide a loaner so I can go shopping while I wait; or I can enjoy coffee and treats in the comfortable waiting area. I cannot say enough about Lexus of Santa Fe and Doyle in particular!

If someone told me last Thursday that...

by from Santa Fe, NM |

I'd be sitting at my computer Monday writing about what the wonderful experience I had buying a used car from a dealership, I'd have told them to go home, sleep it off and stay away from the wacky weed. Yet, here I am. Who would have thought. My tale begins with USAA and their car buying assistance program which is great. I recommend those with USAA to give it a shot. It's easy, informative and useful! Though the program I found a car I was interested in knowing more about. I then completed the inquiry form and sent it off. Not unexpectedly, a short time after sending off the inquiry, I receive an email response from Danielle Charlier, the Internet Sales Manager. Just a short note - hi and more information on the car is coming. A bit after that, I get a text asking me if I was in Santa Fe and did I want to take a peek? I can't tell you what it was about that short, fun text. But next thing I know I'm texting back, I am in Santa Fe and here is my address. The response from Danielle ? great see you in a bit. Like I Dream of Jeannie, poof, Danielle shows up with the exact car that I'd inquired about. The first thing I noticed about Danielle was her warm, genuine smile. My immediate impression was Danielle was not here to just sell me a car, but to help me find the car that best meet my needs. I knew right then that if I did not buy this car and the dealership did not have the right one for me, that I would work with Danielle until the right one came along. After quick chit-chat we were off for a test drive. During the drive I found Danielle to be personable and very knowledgeable about Subaru's, their various models and generations. What was good about this model/generation, not so good etc. I felt very comfortable talking with her and learned a great deal. At the end of the test drive I felt my initial impressions were correct and that Danielle was honest, professional and was there for me, the customer. Not just for the close. The initial car was not really for me and Danielle told me about some of the others on the lot. One peaked my interest, a 2008 Forester with only 24K miles. I stopped by the dealership later that night, but a scheduling conflict did not allow me a test drive at that time. So Danielle suggested meeting the following morning. She offered to take the Forester home with her that night and meet me early, well before the dealership opened. That way I could test drive and if I wanted to make a purchase, we'd be at the dealer right when they opened. A great plan since my day was going to be busy. This was also another one of the little things Danielle did to make the experience positive. Saturday morning we met, had some coffee at a really great place that Danielle told me about and then we headed off for another test drive. Needless to say, Saturday I went home with the Forester. But the story doesn't stop here. Because I was not trading in my old car, I now had the problem of having 2 cars in town putting me in a position of having ferry cars home and back. To my rescue is (yes, you guessed it, Danielle). She followed me home so I could drop off my car and then drove me back to the dealership where the transaction was completed. Another example of superior customer service. Of course, while at the house, I did have to thank her with fresh, ripe tomatoes from the garden and a dozen eggs from our girls. I hope you enjoy them Danielle. I guess I should be saying nice things about the dealership too. And I will, it was well organized, clean and very customer oriented. Shannon helped with the financials. He was well prepared and like Danielle, very courteous and professional. Our business we quickly and smoothly. I also have to say, management is very smart hiring Danielle and they are extremely lucky to have a person of her caliber working to help customers find the car for them. Danielle is the nicest, most professional, genuine and honest shark I ever met! :-) That is for you Danielle.

My Lexus Experience

by from Albuquerque NM |

In June of this year I was ready to trade my Tacoma pickup as it was approaching what I would call high mileage. I decided that I didn't need a pickup any longer and would like to trade for a nice SUV. I looked at several and decided that the best fit for me was a Lexus RX350. I am in Albuquerque NM so I began looking online in the area for just the right one. It needed to be low mileage, White, 4WD, and within my price range. I sent this email request to the Internet manager of Santa Fe Lexus, Danielle Charlier, and within 24 hours she was sending me info on vehicles that matched my criteria. I finally settled on a 2010 RX350 that was a one owner certified, low mileage and was perfect for me. Danielle made the entire process a pleasure. The thing that continues to impress me about her is the service after the sale. She delivered the car to me at my office and has been absolutely wonderful to work with, as I had questions even months after the sale. I even have her cell number and text her occasionally with a question. If you are looking for a Lexus and you want a painless car buying experience call Danielle. I am sure glad that I did.

My Review Of Lexus of Santa Fe

by from Austin, Texas |

Danielle went beyond expectations: she delivered the car. Her service was much more than that. It began with email conversations that exceeded 100 emails and several phone conversations since I was 700 miles away from the dealership in Austin TX. Danielle video taped and photographed the vehicle to help me examine every nuance and feel confident of the condition it was in. We negotiated an excellent deal which was above and beyond their already good deal. And since I was in Austin and the vehicle in Santa Fe, Danielle met me half way (Lubbock TX) where we completed the deal. Most of the paperwork was done online or by fax and the remainder of the paper work was completed over coffee. The actual purchase was the quickest and easiest. The overall deal was the friendliest. In the end this was the best car buying experience I've had; I felt like I had purchased by best friend's car from them. During the signing process I could tell that Danielle has a new vision for the auto industry: to make the experience holistic and compassionate, to change the focus from salesmen competing against each other and attending to you only for the sale to working together to personalize their service for the customer for the life of the car.

surprised Subaru hunter

by from Albuquerque |

Never thought to look for a Subaru @ a Lexus dealer ..met Danielle C along the way. Great service.. she paid attention to what I was looking for and did her best to find it even bringing me a car from Santa Fe to look at.

Great Buying Experience

by from Los Alamos, NM |

I recently bought a used car from Lexus of Santa Fe. I just graduated from college so this was my first car buying experience. Danielle Charlier was my sales person. I had emailed her prior to my visit. When I arrived at the dealership she was well aware of what type of car I was interested in. We took a couple of test drives and she was very knowledgeable about the vehicles. The buying process was straight forward and rather painless. I felt I was treated with respect and my concerns were noted and addressed. Overall, the experience was very positive and I am satisfied with my purchase. Ask for Danielle the next time you're looking for a car.

Lexus Buying Experience

by from Santa Fe, NM |

We recently purchased a Lexus in Santa Fe. Danielle was our sales representative, and she did a terrific job of explaining all features of the car, arranging convenient test drives and then locating the car with the color and interior we wanted. The follow up care for programming and adjusting features was much appreciated. Danielle was genuinely interested in our car buying experience, and I recommend her highly.

Excellent service

by from El Paso, TX |

I just bought a Lexus IS from Lexus of Santa Fe, and all I have to say are positive things. Their customer service was outstanding, the buying process went by smoothly and with no hassles at all. My sales representative was Danielle Charlier and she was great; make sure you do business with her, you won't regret it. Thank you Danielle again for your excellent service.

I love my Lexus RX F-Sport

by from Santa Fe, NM |

I have worked with many dealerships over the years: BMW, Audi, and Subaru to name a few. Hands down, Lexus of Santa Fe offered me the best car-buying and follow-up customer service. Danielle was my sales representative, and what a blessing she brings to the car buying experience. She was professional, knowledgable, patient, and thorough; she even brought the car to my house for a test drive due to my busy schedule! The day after my purchase, she came to my house (yet again---thank you for saving me the drive!) to program my garage door opening system into the car. She has been available to answer all of my questions, no matter how basic or complex. Five starts to Lexus of Santa Fe and especially to Danielle!

WOW These Guys are Good

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We found the perfect car here over the internet but was not prepared for the outstanding treatment and pure hustle by Danielle and Shannon. After dealing with a few dealers around the Salt Lake City area, which were not really all that bad but a more normal car buying experience, my wife and I were completely blown away at the attention to detail and treating us way above and beyond expectations. I don't usually gush over things like this but these guys deserve it. Thanks for amazing!