Enthusiast Auto Group

11608 Reading Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45241

Used 866-336-7115 Used 866-336-7115

The Largest M-Car Facility in North America.

Great experience, highly recommend

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I had a fantastic buying experience with these guys. There seems to be polarized views on the way they do business, but to me they are a rare and valuable group determined to be the M specialists and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Yes it will be more expensive than some private listings. You get a ridiculously clean needs-nothing car with some of the best and brightest techs getting the car into show condition. Beyond the car itself, the customer service was great. Would absolutely recommend.

Great Transaction

by from Charleston SC |

Bought a 2002 E39 M5 from them earlier this year. Car is everything it was advertised to be. Transaction was the smoothest ever. Car had one mechanical issue which they fixed quickly and expertly. Couldnt be happier

Purchasing Experience

by from Attleboro, MA |

Good Afternoon To EAG, We wanted to send some comments regarding our purchase and delivery of the 2000 Z3 M Coupe. We have to admit that at first we were skeptical about purchasing a car from an out of state dealer. During our discussions with Erik and Evan we felt that the way the car and business were depicted were accurate. Both Eric and Evan are great in communicating with the potential buyer. The chosen car was delivered as described by a very accommodating driver in a closed transporter. We are very pleased with being able to add the M coupe to our BMW family. We can honestly say, "Both of you and your Staff walk the talk" Sincerely, Jeffrey & Joyce Devolve BMWCCA Members

Purchase of '97 roadster

by from Chagrin Falls, OH |

Purchased through Enthusiast Auto a '97 BMW Roadster. The car was in very good shape and was described accurately. They performed a significant amount of servicing make the vehicle truly a sign and drive transaction. They were very efficient in closing the transaction and I had the new title in my hand within one week's time. Good people and I would do business with them again.

Great Experience

by from Aberdeen, SD |

Absolutely wonderful experience. Purchased two vehicles from EAG sight unseen, both vehicles perfect and better than described. The experience was perfect from initial contact to delivery. Thanks Erik for all your help.

Best Buying Experience

by from Hermosa Beach, CA |

I have been working with Eric and Evan the past eight years buying and selling E30 M3s. I have found them to be extremely upfront, honest and always willing to do more than asked. The car's that I have purchased from EAG have all been extremely nice and mechanically near perfect. There adds and vehicle photo's do an excellent job in describing everything that made me comfortable with the purchase process and knowing exactly what I was buying. Any extra work that I asked for was performed to the highest standard and at a fair price. I would highly recommend EAG to any potential buyer who wants the best buying experience and a great used BMW. Bill Strass

Outstanding professional experience

by from Loudon, NH |

After a long search over many months I found what I wanted at EAG. It was a unique experience in that they reside in Ohio and I reside in NH. I contemplated flying out to meet the dealer and preview the car I was interested in but the timing just wasn't right, with the holidays right on our doorstep. Evan appreciated my dilemma and took every step possible to make me feel comfortable, including sending me 90+ photos of the vehicle, inside and out. The story concludes with my purchase of the vehicle, sight unseen ! They made additional arrangements for the delivery to NH in an enclosed trailer and I took delivery on Christmas night ! The entire experience has been most enjoyable ! Once the sale was agreed upon Evan turned me over to Blaire for processing of paperwork. Once that was completed they turned me over to Todd who made arrangements for delivery ... The entire process was flawless and each individual was more than patient with my many questions and concerns. Although the car will remain in storage for the winter, my wife and I plan on driving to their location in the spring or summer of next year just to meet them and to say thank you in person. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again, in fact I may do just that. I only wish they were close by so I could have them provide the service as well. You just get the feeling they would make every experience the best ! It's the way business should be and it makes you feel good to find there is somebody out there who knows how to do it right !

Fantastic purchase experience (and car)

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

The EAG team has been incredible to work with, and have the buying experience down to a science. I purchased my car from them site unseen on the recommendation of a friend, and would not hesitate to do this again (with EAG). Thank you EAG team. 1) first and foremost... Love the car! Exactly as promised and a wonderful introduction to BMW. 2) the entire buying experience. Eric and the EAG team made it so comfortable and easy with great communication all along the way. From clear vehicle descriptions and full disclosures through to transport coordination, I could not have been happier with every step of the process. A great experience, and a company that I will certainly recommend.

professional and knowledgeable

by from Atlanta |

Eric,Todd,and Blaire,I want to thank you and the rest of EAG for your honesty and professionalism throughout my recent buying experience. i swore off sight-unseen car purchases after a bad experience years ago. After months of research and deliberation though, i took a leap of faith and had a 2013 M3 shipped to my home from EAG. I relied on a multitude of photos and Eric's description of the car. His account was on the mark. My wife took delivery of the car while I was at work. She was very impressed with the care that was taken by the transport company(Exquisite auto transport) who put ramps down over the curb to avoid scratching the front spoiler and covered the car while it was in the enclosed trailer. In summary, the entire process was painless and well executed and the car is spectacular. I would not hesitate to do business with EAG in the future,especially for the purchase of an M car. I believe their knowledge of M cars is second to none in the resale business.I have already referred two friends to EAG because of my positive experience.

Best Independent BMW Sales & Service Center

by from West Chester, Ohio |

I've been taking my E92 M3 to these folks for 3 years and have always had a top notch experience with both the sales and service teams. These guys are the real deal -- they know the brand intimately and have saved me much over what the dealer would have charged. No nickle-and-diming here, just straightforward talk, expert advice, and reliable work. Thanks for everything guys!