Enthusiast Auto Group

Enthusiast Auto Group

11608 Reading Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45241

Used 866-336-7115

The Largest M-Car Facility in North America.

2002 M5 Experience

by from Fort Smith, AR |

My experience with Enthusiast Auto was spectacular. Out of the many cars I have purchased, none were as smooth my transaction that was handled by Blaire and Eric. Blaire was extremely quick on updating me with documents and clearly outlined all of the steps necessary for me to buy the car while being several hundred miles away, resulting in no-frills handling of paperwork. Eric has incredible knowledge on all of the various M car models, answering questions with confident, succinct ease. Though it was readily evident that he keeps busy, Eric offered us a quick tour of the business and displayed to me several cars on the lot, all the while without a dismissive or urgent demeanor. Absolutely a great guy to work with! I purchased a 2002 M5 with ~85,000 miles, but it's nearly impossible to guess its age. The car was in outstanding condition and exactly as the pictures showed ? or better. Some assistants even came out to wax the car one final time right before it was handed to me! Most importantly, the car drives and handles phenomenally well. I had a nine hour drive home after I picked up the car, and honestly, I would not have minded another nine. Thank you Enthusiast Auto!

The WOW factor

by from Columbus Ohio |

This a 1st class operation altogether. Evan and Eric were constant professionals from the minute I called to the minute I drove my 2004 M3 off their lot. The car was ready for delivery when they said it was and was EXACT to the description conveyed to me over the phone upon seeing it in person. I respect their no haggle approach and I left feeling that my purchase was of high quality and value. Both gentleman were very knowledgeable and you could tell they were passionate about BMW. This is a well rounded operation. I love their 1st right of refusal policy that really shows they care about the entire time frame of ownership of a car you purchase from them. If you are buying ANY BMW at all and you do not give these guys a chance to earn your business then you are doing yourself a huge dis-service. Thanks fellas!

DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BUSINESS!

by from New York |

DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BUSINESS! They have come in multiple times now and scooped up M3s that I had cash in hand to purchase. I will find the car a few weeks later on their website for $10k above what they purchased it for. They have completely ruined the market for BMW M cars by artificially inflating prices of the vehicles for their own personal profit. They have downright sucked the fun out of being a car enthusiast. Please do not support this business and let the business die so that the market for these vehicles can readjust to their actual worth.

2006 BMW M3 purchase

by from Farmington, MI |

I am completely satisfied with the purchase of my 2006 BMW M3. The ?customer experience? at ENTHUSIAST AUTO GROUP was top notch. www.EAGBMW.com There are not many places you can buy a BMW M3 sight unseen, with no test drive and feel you got a great deal and great car. There are cheaper places to buy a used M car. But there is not a BETTER place. Evan spent considerable time on the phone discussing the vehicle and how EAG goes about preparing cars for sale. He replied quickly to all of my email questions. He sent additional photos of the car I requested. EAG does not do financing, but they referred me to a credit union. I applied and within 2 days had loan approval. They arranged to ship the car from Ohio to Michigan. (This took longer than usual.) EAG is VERY picky who ships their cars, and it took a few days to locate a transporter that would transport the car they way they wanted it shipped. It is said that when you buy a BMW you are buying more than a car, you are buying a previous owner. With the full PPI and the maintenance work performed on the car, I got a M3 completely checked out and ready to drive. The car was sorted out and any concerns from the previous owner were repaired. (plus the car came with full tank of gas ? who does that?) You can buy an M car for less. If you pay less, you get less. I had a great buying experience, from a great salesman, from a great dealer. EAG is not the only place to buy a used M car. For me, it was the only place I would buy a used M car.

Great Cars - BUT YOU PAY TOP $

by from Texas |

They have very nice M cars but you pay a premium to do business with them.

Only 7,000 to 10,000 over market value.

by from New York NY |

If you buy a car from them then you did not look hard enough. Private party sellers selling same "clean low miles cars" for WAY LESS.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Oregon |

Some people slam Enthusiast Auto for high prices, but they seem to forget this is a free market economy. If you want a backyard fixer, or don't really care what shape your car is in, or you're willing to wait possibly years searching for the perfect car, then EAG is not for you, just move along. I wanted an immaculate M5, exceptionally well maintained, ridiculously low miles, optioned to the hilt, and I was tired of spending days/months rummaging through garbage at the usual online car trading sites. Yes, I paid more than average for my car, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I got an exceptional car from an exceptional company and I'll pay extra for that experience all day long.

Recommend for all

by from New York, NY |

Good dealer, good service. I buy next car only in Enthusiast Auto Group

Best Way to Buy a BMW M-Car

by from Richmond, VA |

I purchased a low mileage M5 from EAG and am thoroughly satisfied with both the car and the buying experience. I recommend EAG as a great place to buy a BMW M car. The best reason: they have the best cars. Where else can you go see, test drive and critically discuss multiple cars, all in outstanding condition? Eric and Evan and the rest of the staff were great to work with. Their pricing does give one pause, but only until you recognize what they have done. They select cars for sale very carefully and they refurbish them as needed to like-new condition. They specialize only in the best examples. And they know what to address because they know these cars so well. I do not mind paying a premium for expertise, quality and diligence. I examined 3 of their M5s before I selected a car to buy and all of them were outstanding.

Best Car buying experience ever

by from Boulder, CO |

I have always hated the car buying process. I had not bought a car sight unseen or over the internet ever before, and I will not unless it is from Enthusiast Auto Group again. Eric, Blaire, and Todd were beyond helpful and made the procedure so comfortable that I would buy from them again in a heartbeat. In fact, I probably would not have purchased a car if I had not found EAG. From my initial inquiry to the shipping company delivering my 2007 M Coupe to my front door, everything was smooth and easy. I could not be happier with the car either. Everyone who has seen it asks if it is new. For all practical purposes, it is new. It was in pristine condition and I could not be happier. Eric answered every question I had even after delivery and continues to do so today. His connections are everywhere and recommended a great place in my area to maintain the vehicle in its incredible condition. I can?t recommend EAG enough. They are really the only option for buying a used M car in the country. Tim Boulder, CO

They do everything right

by from Minneapolis, Minnesota |

I just wanted to say what pleasure it was dealing with Eric and Enthusiast Auto in purchasing my 2002 BMW Z3 M Roadster. When I first started looking for a Z3 M Roadster I figured I would need to travel halfway across the country to pick it up. It never occurred to me that I would buy a car sight unseen. When I saw the ad for the car I was looking for on Enthusiast Auto's web site I did some searches on Enthusiast Auto. I found many people who had dealt with Enthusiast Auto and every single one of them had nothing but good things to say. Many of them mentioned they had purchased their car sight unseen. After talking with Eric about the car I felt very comfortable with purchasing the car sight unseen. When the car showed up it was exactly as Eric had described it and how it looked in the pictures, which is immaculate. I have never dealt with a car dealer that is so upstanding and honest. What really impressed me was after I had purchased the car Eric replaced the plastic window on the convertible top because a small section of the trim on the window was coming loose. He also replaced the battery because the one that was in it looked old and he didn?t want the battery to die on me next summer. The car also showed up with a full tank of gas. I have never bought a car new or used where I got it with a full tank of gas. The only issue was the car showed up without the windscreen that was shown in the pictures and the owners manual (left in detail department). I emailed Eric about this around 7:00 PM expecting to hear from him the next day. I got an email from Eric within 2 minutes saying that the windscreen and manual would be shipped tomorrow and I received them within a few days. All I can say is Enthusiast Auto does everything right.