Seattle Mini

11550 Lake City Way NE, Seattle, WA 98125

New 888-241-0581
Used 877-465-8503
Service 888-316-0707

We are Seattle's only MINI dealerhsip. We have New, Certified Pre-owned, Pre-owned, Parts, Service, and Detial

Nice experience

by from Seattle |

I found the car I have wanted for a long time. An email to Dave Wolf elicited a quick response. So - my journey began just before 8am. I drove my car home that same evening. All of the staff at Seattle Mini were very friendly. I felt valued. Dave took me on a test drive, gave me a great tour of my new car, made sure my phone was connected and I know how to manage the controls - favorite radio station, etc. and sent me on my way. Minis are great vehicles. What makes them exemplary is the attention from all of the staff regardless of whether you are their personal customer or that of another salesperson. Not only was Dave amazing - the other salesmen were also friendly and encouraging. Seattle Mini has my complete adoration and appreciation. Looking forward to a long history with Dave and Seattle Mini. cheers!

I love my new Mini Cooper

by from Seattle, WA |

This was the best car buying experience of my life. The sales rep was so helpful, informative and actually fun to work with. When I picked up my mini he went over every part of the car and how to use all the technology it affords, this was very helpful to me as I am not that tech savy. I have not had one minute of buyers remorse, I would highly recommend Seattle Mini.

Great buying experience

by from Redmond |

I ended up buying a used Mini Cooper-S from here, but I definitely looked at all kinds of Coopers. Robert (Lee) was very patient with all my requests, especially with multiple test drives over many days. Damon was great with the financing too, and hung through with me through all the details. Most importantly, there were a few options that were not standard with the car, and I learned about that only a week later. Damon and Robert were kind enough to throw those in for free even after the sale had completed. If you pine for a Mini, I thoroughly recommend getting one from these guys.

Seattle Mini responded to this review

October 17, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time write a review. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. Motor on!

Awesome place to buy a car!

by from Washington |

I went to Seattle Mini early this year looking to buy a car. I hadn't decided what kind of car I wanted yet and had visited a few dealerships before stopping there. When I pulled into the parking lot, I wasn't immediately hounded my a random salesman like at most dealerships. Instead I was allowed to peruse the used cars and when I ventured inside was greeted politely by the woman at the front desk. After checking out the new cars in the showroom, I was approached by Jay. He was very polite and didn't make me feel pressured or pushed at all. After driving a few cars, I decided I absolutely loved Minis and had to have one. I picked my car and, after doing some negotiations, went into the office to deal with financing. Damon was my paperwork guru - a very friendly and hilarious man. The whole process didn't take very much time at all and my car was ready and waiting for me. I had an extremely pleasant buying experience at Seattle Mini and would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Not sleazy!

by from Duvall, WA |

I hate having to buy a car. It just seems like we are all victims who have no choice but endure whatever they throw at us. These guys were much better.

Horrible Snooty salesfolks

by from kirkland, wa |

Robert was the guy I dealt with - through out the test drive he never offered to mention any options on hte car nor did he show any interest at gaining my business - when asked a simple question (which any serious buyer wwould probably ask) around the Invoice price of the precious CooperS i was interested in buying (indeed I had plans of buying that same day!) he got all defensive, started telling some nonsense stories around how niche the MINI is and it's like I was in a Lamborghini showroom buying a priced custom ride of the Cooper!) instead ..And i am pretty sure the sales folks there arent half as snooty as what i have experienced here multiple times (well if they are they have reason to be i suppose!) - and he just refused to show any interest in trying to sell the car to me; pretty much all but showed us the door almost snatched the quote sheet from us as soon as we started sitting down to see what options didnt make sense for us!! i mean i have never seen such utter rudeness. We werent even thought fit to be given a copy of the quote sheet with the options list fo the car i was interested in before we left!! Either he hates the dealership or Mini trains their sales folks to be snooty and unhelpful