HGreg.com

HGreg.com

8505 NW 12th St, Doral, FL 33126

Used 877-209-7261

Buy Pre-Owned With Peace Of Mind!

stay away

by from Miami, Fl |

*Warning** Stay away from this place! I walked into HGreg with the intention of driving away in a larger car than what I currently own. What I didn't know was that my trade in value of my car was way under what is worth according to "the dealer trade" in value on kbb (their website states the're a certified kbb and will honor what kbb said) which was not the case. On top of that i was told 4 hours after that they will not except outside lenders. Meaning my pre approval from my bank is worth nothing. Throughout the time we were waiting I could hear loud arguements with the Finance Manager and the floor manager about my situation and how the first thing a sales person needs to do is make the customer sign documents to avoid them from walking away feom the terms they decide on.To make things worse the floor manager had the nerve to argue with me in front of my wife and son when I was trying to explain why I felt that their offer was unjust. This place seems great but the money they shave from the cars they'll apply it somewhere else without you knowing. Do not buy here!

Sold the car and didn't notify me until i arrived.

by from atlanta, GA |

I was looking at a lexus sedan to purchase and finance. It took them over 3 weeks to process my application. I called in periodically to at least ensure it was under way, i was met with rude personnel over the phone. Either way i live in GA and had a friend check out the car for me before i flew down there to seal the deal. When my friend got there the car had already been sold, and despite calling in that morning to ensure it was still available, when he arrived the car was nowhere to be found. A real joke of customer service and unwillingness to follow through with their word. At the very least they could have let us know so we dont waste our time!!!! Look elsewhere.

Amazin price!!

by from Miami, FL |

I just got home with my new audi a4 and I love it. The car is perfect and it was 6k cheaper then the audi dealer. It only has 16k miles on it and it looks brand new. I got the best deal in town and the car looks new. I also love that i have a lifetime engine warranty on it. Ask for Jose he was great. I purchased my car in 45 minutes. Very quick. The only thing that I did not like was that there was a lot of people and not enough sales people in my opinion. I had to ask for a sales person to help me.

Out of state Buyers

by from Russellville, Ar |

I agreed to pay their asking price on a Corvette. I wired the the Money the same day on a Wednesday. after they received the money they said they had to have $199 fee for the out of state Title. I told them no thank you that they and their website had stated that there were no Fees. When Armano the out of state guy got sick he put me in contact with Marco. After telling them for 5 days to refund my money if they weren't going to sell it without the fee they finally said they were gong to put a check in the mail. I asked them to overnight it back. I had paid $20 to wire it to them but they just mailed it and said I should get it by the end of the week. I hope it comes.

Out of state buyers STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!

by from canton MA |

i called the dealership to buy a car that they had listed online, and after 2 days of arranging things with their out of state coordinator Armando and internet sales manager harry, after leaving a deposit , getting a bank check for the whole amount of the car and buying a plane ticket to fly down to sign the papers and arrange delivery of the car, I found out that they had sold the car to someone else, I called looking to speak to the owner and after speaking to almost everyone in the dealership but the owner I ended up talking to someone by the name of john who claims to be the president of the company which I really doubt I heard all kinds of promises that none of it happened. These guys cannot be straight forward even if their life depended on it, unprofessional and a million years apart from being a true business with customer care. BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

Nice cars and prices, not so nice service

by from St. Joseph, MO |

Well, I guess I'm one of the few. The dealer seems very nice, professional, high quality website. They look the business and sell cars at great prices, I wouldn't doubt they are selling quality vehicles at great prices. But the sales reps aren't commissioned and don't quite understand their business process. I contacted them immediately as they posted an SUV they wanted. Asked a few questions, all went well. I was an out of state buyer so the sales-rep took my name and number for their "out-of-state" rep whom I'm guessing knows the go-around with out of state buyers. I waited until late the next day and decided to call because I had heard nothing and wanted to also know if I could have a PPI done. I was confirmed I could pay to have a PPI done. Great, so I go home and set up a loan with my trusty credit union. I call the next day and this is when the issues arose. I called to ensure the deal and have the financing sent directly them. The nimrod tells me I can't use an outside credit union they won't approve for it?! I explain that if my credit union has allowed me financing for a private seller (in the past) that I had never met before why wouldn't they finance me at a dealership? He then says that it won't work because it takes too long for them to get their money from outside financing? Um, it's not 2001 they direct transfer the funds, not send some old school lien holders check. Frustrated I try to use their online financing (which was a headache to get working). The entry slots from income and mortgage payment are all jacked up and took me forever for it to finally process. So I give up. I call back the next day (now on day 4) and ask to speak with another rep who says outside financing is okay, but I am third in line as one guy was working financing and another was trying to do a deposit. I said, um I have financing ready. He then tells me it's a first come first serve basis. So I tell him that I was there first and have been working a deal for a few days! Anyways now on day 5 I call to confirm sale to notify my credit union. Guess what? They sold the car. Can you believe that? I blocked off my work schedule for time to fly out and drive it back and those salesmen just sold it out from under me. So much for first come first serve basis. When salesmen aren't commissioned they're careless. Worse than commissioned salesmen if you ask me.

Disappointed with Service

by from Miami, Florida |

I'm very desapoinment with your service as I scheduled an appointment to see a car. I received a confirmation for the appointment, I arrived in time at the dealership and no one was present at the site. I made multiple calls and received no answer. I would consider this behavior to be highly unprofessional and extremely rude.

They are nice....Trusworthy company !!

by from Miami, Florida |

Car dealers literally eat you and force for unnecessary purchase. Hgreg.com was a different story but. Lester understood us and he made us comfortable. We traded-in our mazda and left the dealer with a 3 series.. Everyone should buy from these guys and do not waste time on useless dealers.

I am a Satisfied Customer of Hgreg now.....!!

by from Miami, Florida |

The finance dept is very knowledgeable. They explained all the loan formalities to us. My wife was a bit hesitant but once we arrived we were sure they are good people. Good offerings and deals. Hgreg is the place if you want to have a good deal.

A Unique Expereince

by from Miami, Florida |

My Mazda is the best thing happened to me this year. Thank you Hgreg. Thank you Jose. Very effective and professional staff here. No cumbersome process. Buy here.