HGreg.com

8505 NW 12th St, Doral, FL 33126

Used 877-209-7261 Used877-209-7261

Buy Pre-Owned With Peace Of Mind!

Awesome Dealership

by from Miami, FL |

I have purchased many cars but the experience at HGreg was amazing, from looking on the website for the car to the signing of the finance papers everything went super easy. Thanks to Udama Tucker and Francisco Ortega. Have been recommending them since I drove off with my car.

Great Buying Experience

by from Miami |

Ernesto was the sales person that work with us and he was very profesional and reliable, so we will for sure recommended him, same with financing department great attention and very professional.

Dealer watcher

by from Miami |

Wanted to buy a car I saw. Liked the car. The person who made the appointment didn't show up. The salesman was nice. The manager was rude. The finance guy was more rude. I would of bought the car but after dealing with the customer service people I decided if this was the onl dealer in the world I still wouldn't give them my business. I would walk to wherever I had to go so they couldn't benefit in any way. Please do not waste your time or your money at this place. They are very unprofessional and could care less if you buy or don't

Great customer service!

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

I was looking to purchase a used car and decided to visit the lot based on my online research. I'm happy I did because the customer service was great. Alex, who assisted me through the car buying process, was professional and accommodating. I was in-and-out in only a few hours...an overall good experience.

Ask for Brandon!

by from Miami, FL |

I recently purchased a vehicle from HGreg in Doral. Ever since I arrived, everyone was nice and friendly. The sales specialist who assisted me was Brandon Ricalo. I cannot say enough good things about Brandon. He did everything he could to assist me in the purchase of the vehicle to make sure all expectations were met. Never did I feel pressured to buy. He was very courteous, patient, honest, and efficient and went above and beyond when locating and delivering the vehicle I wanted. Brandon is very responsible and even stayed after hours to answer all my questions. His associate, Anthony, was also very professional and made follow up phone calls to assure my complete satisfaction. If you are looking to buy a vehicle in the near future, pay a visit to HGreg.com in Doral and ask for Brandon, you will be glad you did. I will definitely be referring other prospective buyers to Brandon and Anthony. Thank you so much, you guys did an extraordinary job!

Pedro was great

by from Miami Florida |

Pedro was very helpful. He efficiently got me the car I wanted with reasonable payments.

HAPPY PORSCHE GUY...!!!

by from Miami, Fla. |

I will start with I first had a bad taste in my mouth with a guy they had working there and they fired him....!!! Right after that it was a great experience with ABNER he is the manager and the PORSCHE I wanted was not there. This man call me every other day till the car was there and promised to hold it for me after I waited for it...!!! Charlie the sales guy was AWSOME very quick and helpful and I can't forget JOSE finance guy AWSOME as well gave me the numbers I wanted to hear....!!!!! *** VERY HAPPY AND SATISFIED......!!!!!!

Nice and friendly staff, very helpful

by from Miami, Florida |

Very friendly staff, first thing they do when you get there is show you the carfax of the car you're interested in. Then they tell you how they work, I didn't have any complaints, everyone was really helpful and knowledgeable about everything, thinking of going back this weekend for another car.

Great Experience! Ask For Yohan.

by from Sarasota, FL |

I had a great experience. The advertised price was already an amazing deal, so I didn't feel the need to haggle, which is probably a good thing, as I don't believe they operate that way. My salesman, Yohan Jimenez, was extremely professional and friendly, and went out of his way to make the process quick and easy. There were no high pressure sales tactics, and I never once felt like any kind of game was being played. I also received a fair price on my trade-in. I would have liked to get more, but they gave me more than any other dealership offered and the vehicle I was purchasing was such a great deal, I couldn't really complain.

Horrible experience too long

by from Miami FL |

Horrible finance manager, talking like a high school kid saying badwords in front of my wife, wait time was 2 hours to finally sit down with finance manager.