HGreg.com

8505 NW 12th St, Doral, FL 33126

Used 877-209-7261 Used 877-209-7261

Buy Pre-Owned With Peace Of Mind!

Awesome Dealership

by from Miami, FL |

I have purchased many cars but the experience at HGreg was amazing, from looking on the website for the car to the signing of the finance papers everything went super easy. Thanks to Udama Tucker and Francisco Ortega. Have been recommending them since I drove off with my car.

Great follow through

by from Fargo, ND |

I did not purchase a vehicle, but the customer service was great.

All that's missing from this circus is an elephant

by from north carolina |

As an out of state buyer, I'm just trying to get information on a car that is listed and so far the critiques of poor customer service are spot on. The car seems to be a good deal but not sure I want to even go down their road. As an out of state buyer I can only rate their customer service because I have not been to the dealer.

Great service!

by from Dania Beach, FL |

HGreg took all the hassle out of buying a car. The staff was knowledgeable, and friendly, and I would definitely recommend them to all my friends!

dealer not trusted

by from Nashville, TN |

I had very bad experience with this dealer and let me tell you why? i live in TN and I found an SUV from this dealer on line which I was interested of in of purchasing for my wife. i called and talked to a supervisor Jason and I told him i was interested in one his SUV and because I live far away and would like would like to do pre-purchase inspection and he said that was OK . I found a company in Miami to do the inspection for me and it coasted me $200. When he was half way done with the inspection they pulled the SUV away from him and sold it to someone else. since then I have made several phone calls for a manager or someone in charge no one is willing to talk to me about the situation I did talk to a sales person and he told me that a manager will call me back, it has been two months and no one has called me and when I call and leave a message no one returns my call. DO NOT MAKE A MISTAKE AND BUY A VEHICLE FROM THIS UNTRUSTED DEALER.

Awesome Dealership

by from Miami, FL |

Buying a car is never carefree. It's always at least a little stressful. However, there are certain aspects that I personally look for when car shopping and hgreg had everything on my checklist. Their website was easy to use, they provide the car facts report on their cars, the sales agents aren't slimy, they didn't haggle me on the price and the finance process was smooth. I can't speak for anyone else's experience but for me, my experience was excellent.

200 year engine warranty beware

by from Miami FL |

Let the buyer beware. Ask them to give you in writing their "200 year engine warranty." Afterwards, read it carefully. It basically states that they are not responsible for anything relating to the engine. Also, you save money by buying crashed and previously repaired cars, but get nailed from finance. Be Careful you will over pay.

Great First Impression

by from Miami Beach, Florida |

I really like this car dealership. I cannot attest to anyone else's experience but my experience was superb and I say that because I really am a tough critic, it's very difficult to please me and they really blow it out of the water for me. My experience was great.

Great Service

by from Lexington, KY |

I called from out of state and was taken care of immediately from start to finish. The out of state manager, Marco, was excellent. He figuratively held my hand every step of the way. He was very patient with me and I truly appreciate that.

Excellent car purchase

by from Miami, Fl |

Overall a great car purchasing experience. Sergio Molinares and Felipe Vilaomat were excellent!!