Rountree Moore Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

4316 W Us Highway 90, Lake City, FL 32055

New 888-738-5861
Used 888-779-7523
Service 877-605-6164

Lake City's only authorized dealer for Chevrolet, Cadillac and Nissan sales and service!

Great Sales Experience

by from Lake City, FL |

I just purchased a new Altima from Rountree-Moore and had wonderful service and a great experience. The original color and interior that I wanted was not in their current stock, but they were able to have one by the next day. Unfortunately, it did not have the navigation system that I wanted (a miscommunication on my part), but they wen out of their way to get one in for me that very same day. I am very happy with Brian, Dini and Mark for making my experience with Nissan a memorable start!

August 5, 2013

We are thrilled you had a great car buying experience at our Nissan store. We look forward to giving you that same first class experience with our service department. For your convenience you can schedule your service appointments online. Just go to www.RMNissan.com and click on schedule service.

Don't even waste your time.....

by from Lake City, FL |

I had my tires rotated two months ago on my 2013 Nissan Altima at this Roundtree Nissan dealership. That appt was two months following the announcement from Nissan about the airbag recall. Long story short. They didn't have the part to fix the recall. I made a second appointment - using online scheduler. This appointment specifically stated in the comments section that I needed to have the recall part fixed. I show up for my 1pm appointment. They tell me that I am due for an oil change and they can do that while they wait for the part to arrive. WHY they are waiting on the part when I scheduled the appointment well in advance is beyond me. So the service guy tells me it will be another 20 minutes. At this point I have spent an hour and half (mind you I only have an hour lunch break.) I calmly wait 30 minutes only be told they are calling enterprise that the part isn't working in my car and they won't let me leave in my vehicle because it is a safety issue. WHY would you let me leave months ago but you won't let me leave now....makes no sense but at this point I just want to return to work. Two hours into this appointment Enterprise shows up with a small car - smells like smoke and it won't work with my carseat. So they call Hertz who arrives with an older model Nissan Altima. It too smells like smoke but at this point I don't even care...I will work with it because I am 2 hours over my lunch break. I am told I have to go to Hertz to complete paperwork - NO MENTION OF COST. I get there and I am told I an select either $9.99 per day partial protection or $19.99 per day for full protection. I also have to pay $3.50 per gallon for gas that is used or refill it back to half full. I paid the $9.99 plus a $50.00 refundable deposit and finally got to work at 4.... what an ordeal. My very displeased husband went up to the dealership and they told him that this is the first car that has come to dealership for a recall part....which is really odd to me since my boss who bought her car from them and took it back a few months ago to have the recall fixed....but did they do it? I warned her she better look at her paperwork because I bet they didn't do what she asked them to. But they were able to get $300+ out of her at that appointment because they changed her brake fluid without asking her...she went for recall part and an oil change. Her car only had 16,000 miles on it!!!

June 12, 2014

Oh my - I agree the experience you just shared is HORRIBLE. I personally want to address each and every bad instance of your experience. We are just now launching a Customer Care Center for the service side of the house for our Chevrolet Cadillac and Nissan store. If you can stomach it, I would like to sit down with you and relive the experience so that we can fix all of the issues you mentioned. You seem to be the poster child for an experience we want to correct. I apologize for your bad service experience with us. Please call me at 386-755-0631 x3112. Susie Hall

Security Plus Agreement

by from Lakeland, FL |

Purchased a 2014 Nissan Altima 11/13 from Roundtree Moore in Lake City, FL. Purchased additional maintenance agreement only to find that we were given the wrong paperwork to sign. I found this out when I went to have the car serviced and it was not in the computer. Have been trying to get this settled for almost a month now to no avail. We were mailed the correct form to sign and the information on it was incorrect. I informed the dealership of the discrepancy and was told they would get it corrected and call me back. I was also informed that this error with the incorrect form signed was caught a few days after we purchased the vehicle and was not corrected. Still no phone call and it is almost a week later. I am the one that has to keep calling the dealership. We were sent a survey a few weeks after purchasing the vehicle and we gave them an excellent rating which looks like is going to bite us. Survey needs to be sent 6 months after purchasing not a few weeks.

May 5, 2014

How utterly embarrassing that our dealership fell down on the job of doing the right thing for you. Please accept my DEEPEST and SINCERE apology. We are under new management at the Nissan store effective 5/1/14. Alex Winnett, our new Nissan sales manager will be in touch with you today to get this straightened out. How terrible (of us) that it came to this frustrating place for you in order to get an action response. If this isn't resolved to your satisfaction in a timely manner - please call me at 386-755-0631 x3112. Again, please accept my apology on behalf of the dealership. Susie Hall

Great Dealership!

by from Lake Ctiy, FL |

Easy to buy from. Just the facts, no hogwash. Friendly staff..............................................................................................................

May 5, 2014

Thanks for your positive feedback on your car buying experience with us. Don't forget that your first oil change is on the house and you can make your appointment on line. Just go to www.RMNissan.com and click on schedule service. Happy driving in new vehicle!

Great Delership

by from Wellborn, FL |

I just bought a brand new Chevrolet Cruze. This is the best car buying experience that I have ever had. Mandy Hale was my salesperson and she was pretty awesome. She helped me all of the way through the process. No pressure, just the facts. I can not express how grateful that I am that she was there to help me all of the way through the sale. She was a friend guiding me and informing me of all of the options. Rountree Moore is a reputable dealership which is why I choose them. Thanks for a great experience Rountree Moore Chevrolet and especially Mandy Hale. I will send all of my friends and family to you!!

April 16, 2014

Susan, thank you very much for sharing your great experience at Rountree-Moore Chevrolet! We are so happy that Mandy was there to help you during your time with us. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

I had the greatest experience buying myChevyMalibu

by from Lake City, FL |

I am 56 years old and have been to many car lots. The one thing I hate about going to a dealership is 1)the sales people 2) How they follow you around the lot watching you like a hawk and 3) They try to change your mind when you already have your mind set before you pull up, but this one particular Sale person and her name is Mandy. She is very great at her job the 3 things that I mentioned she never did (Very Impressed) All dealerships need a Sales Person like Mandy. She answered all my questions and knew every thing about the vehicle that I was interested in without having to carry around a piece of paper with the answers fumbling and flipping it around. I would really like to thank Mandy for all the help and all the hard work and effort she put in on letting me drive off the lot with a smile on my face. She has changed my perspective on pulling into a car dealership which will always be Rountreemoore Chevrolet with my Sales Person Mandy.

April 15, 2014

Tyson, thank you so much for your wonderful words about Mandy and every other aspect of Rountree-Moore Chevrolet! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your amazing experience. We are glad that Mandy was very friendly and professional, and was able to answer any questions you had about purchasing your new vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Great salesman

by from Perry, Fl |

I found my Equinox online, and loved the color. After reading some of the reviews. I made the decision to drive over to Lake City. Mr. Myron was wonderful. He was very courteous and helpful with my purchase, as was everyone else at the dealership.

August 5, 2013

Thank you for traveling to our dealership to buy your Equinox. We are thrilled you had a great experience. Don't forget your first oil change is complimentary and we hope to earn your business for service as well. In the meantime, happy driving.

2013 1500 Silerado SOLD!

by from Branford, Fl |

Buying process was painless and smooth sailing all the way

July 10, 2013

We are so happy that your car buying experience was smooth and painless. That is exactly what we shoot for. Thank you for the feedback. Don't forget that your first oil change is complimentary and for your convenience, you can schedule your appointment on line. Just go to www.RMChevy.com and click on Schedule Service. Happy Driving.

angel on assignment

by from Fort White, fl |

great place to take your time shopping for a vehicle. No high pressure or harrassment. good selection. clean facilities and friendly atmosphere. Seasoned salesman Myron was a big help.

June 3, 2013

Thank you Nancy for your positive feedback. We appreciate you allowing us to help you find that perfect car. We know that isn't any decision. We hope you enjoy driving your new car and thank you again for your business.

Car shopping

by from Gainesville |

I was looking at my options for a 2nd car Rod Gordon was ver helpful and could answer all my questions ...I enjoied meeting him and he gave great customer service

April 19, 2013

Thank you Kim for your feedback. Rod is a great salesman - we hope that you will continue to work with him as you make your decision to buy a car.

chevrolet truck

by from Lake City |

I stopped at the dealership and everyone was freindly and helpful. The coffee was fresh and the people were nice. I was treated like a human instead of a number and felt great. The cars were parked nice and it made shopping for a vehicle very easy. I espesially was drawn to the emphasis that was put on me and what I was interested in and left feeling a sense of satisfaction.

March 15, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and sure hope you continue to enjoy your truck. Let us know if there is something else we can help with in the future.