Bill Holt Chevrolet

250 Liberty Blvd, Canton, GA 30114

They lost my license

by from Duluth, GA |

I'm upset because they lost my license after I repeatedly have asked them to give it back. They claimed they mailed it one day...sent me a picture of it the next day....then claimed they mailed it again another day. Something really shady is going on, and I'm not happy about it. Needless to say I did not buy a car from them & I have yet to receive my license in the mail. Keep an eye on your belongings if you ever visit Bill Holt Chevrolet.

Great Sales People/Horiffic Service Dept

by from Canton, GA |

I bought a truck new and had a wonderful sales experience. Unfortunately the transmission in the vehicle was not exactly top of the line and have had to have warranty work done on it twice. Both times it was in the shop...the service technician was extremely difficult to deal with and more than a little condescending. They will not help with a rental except when it is convenient for them, forget the fact that you are stuck with no way to get around...and it can take them up to two days to diagnose the problem.

Good experience on two vehicle purchases

by from canton, ga |

I got a car from this dealership in February 2013. The staff was very helpful and did what they could to get me in the 2008volkswagen rabbit that I wanted. I loved that car, but unfortunately I was in an accident in May 2014. Since my experience was so good the last time I decided to go to bill holt Chevrolet again. The first salesperson I spoke to was completely uninterested in helping me, so I decided that maybe it would be better to go somewhere else after all. However, the other dealerships I went through sent me through a bunch of hoops and still couldn't get me in the car I wanted. They just wasted my time. I went back to bill holt and was introduced to Brandon. He immediately gave me his attention and listened as I explained my situation. Within a few hours, I signed some paperwork and drove away in a car that I liked and could afford. My buying experience was positive both times. Hopefully I won't need to look for another vehicle again too soon, but if I do bill holt Chevrolet will be my first stop because they were willing to listen to my situation, give me realistic options about what I could get, and got me in a car in a timely manner instead of wasting my time.

Illegal Tail Lights

by from Woodstock, GA |

Sold me a vehicle with illegal tail lights that according to the GSP is also unsafe! They have ignored my requests for help and $115.97 is more important to them than a satisfied customer or doing the right thing! They hide behind the "as-is" condition and don't reply to numerous requests. I'll make sure to let everyone I know, how they treated me!

False adverstising

by from Marietta GA |

Car was prominently advertised as GM Certified, yet dealer denied that it was and would not certify it. Price at the dealership was several hundred dollars above advertised price, but they said the would 'let it go for that price' as if it was a concession. False advertising. No apology or remorse. Waste of my time.

Would not visit again, terrible service as others.

by from Woodstock, GA |

Had my car towed to Bill Holt Chevrolet after the fuse panel failed while parked in my driveway. Received terrible service from all members of the team. Apparently, complete electrical failure is not covered by any type of warranty. The work was denied and I was then told to only talk to their corporate law team. At that time the only info I could get from them was, "at this time we feel comfortable denying your clam for repair work". I feel that Bill Holt Chevrolet did all they could to ensure this wasn't covered. I also assume this was passed on to corporate lawyers because they didn't want to word "fire" floating around. As promised, I am posting this review because I have received another promotional flyer in the mail from Bill Holt Chevrolet. Despite several attempts to have my name removed from the list. And even getting a follow up to an earlier complaint stating, "rest assured we have removed your name from our mailing list". Please remove me, as always, 1 more review for each additional flyer I receive. Thanks guys...

September 20, 2013

We are sorry you had this experience at Bill Holt. Please reach out to me directly if you need further assistance. We value your business and your satisfaction. Say Patel GM

nov response to emails

by from Kennesaw, Ga. |

I sent several emails asking about the availability and the mileage of a car they had listed on their website and a couple of other sites. The emails were sent several times over a weeks time. About 10 days after the first email I finally got a response saying the car had been sold. I wanted to know the mileage because of the distance I would have to drive to see the car and was not wanting something with high miles on it.

October 29, 2013

We are sorry your experience with Bill Holt was not ideal. We carry over 500 vehicles at any given time, but your interest is greatly appreciated. We hope you will give us another try when you are in the market for a new or used vehicle. Feel free to ask for me directly, Say Patel GM. Thank you!

Worst buying experience, ever

by from Everywhere |

I thought I had found a good dealership. Friendly salesperson, wasn't pressured too badly, questions were answered. The experience went downhill quickly when I was introduced to the finance guy. Wish now that I would have gotten up and walked out afer being talked down to by that guy. But I stuck with it because I liked the truck. The bigger problems really started after I left the dealership. They did not do their part in getting paperwork filled out correctly, promptly or as they should have. Led to many weeks of hassle for me. When I called and asked for help, I was lied to, told it wasn't their responsibility and was flat out refused help. Would never recommend them and will go out of my way to have the service or repairs done elsewhere.

If follow through is important.....

by from Woodstock |

If you have low expectations of customer service then they will be a 4 out 5. Other wise you might shop elsewhere.

January 25, 2013

I am sorry that you had a bad experience at Bill Holt Chevrolet. Our Customer satisfaction index is at 99.9%. If you would like, out service manager (Billy Hembree) would like to call you or if you would rather call him at 678-880-1500, we will take care of whatever the situation might have been.

Wasn't Looking To Buy

by from Woodstock, GA |

I came in not expecting to buy a car and just to look around. When I walked in I was politely greeted and I felt comfortable. My salesperson was friendly, helpful, patient and ensured I did not feel any pressure while I was there. It was a great experience and I recommend Bill Holt Chevrolet to anyone.

January 25, 2013

Thank you for your response. It is nice to hear good things for all.