Patel Auto World

708 N 18th St, Allentown, PA 18104

Sheehy Springfiled Ford

by from springfield va 22150 |

Great place to buy a car. Very friendly salesman/women great sales managers and very helpful. great customer service. are willing to go above and beyond to make sure you are happy with the vehicle you buy.

Buyer Beware!

by from King of Prussia |

So many good things I wish I could say. Sadly, none would fall on a review for Patel's. I bought a used car that I ended up putting 1000.00 into only a month later because they sold me some patched up car that I thought was well maintained and passed the safety inspection. Rotten tires, blown fuses, bad brakes and sensors all were concealed to look like new, just to get a price that would make them profit. I was totally scammed. Buyers beware, great prices they may have but it is for a reason. Please do NOT fall for it like I did.

stay away from this dealer

by from Philadelphia PA |

Almost all their cars have been damaged. That's why their prices seem to be below market. Be aware to buy car with the hidden defect as they do not warn buyer neither about any future issues nor cars history.

Scammed

by from Philadelphia |

STAY AWAY FROM PATEL AUTO WORLD DEALERSHIP. My daughter just bought a car with this dealership 3 weeks ago. 3 Days after driving the car, the engine going bad, running out of oil all the time. It was found out later that the car has been defective and doctored the defect and sold it to consumer as in GOOD CONDITION.

Patel Auto World responded to this review

September 11, 2012

We are very sorry to hear that you have had a problem so soon after buying one of our cars. This is exactly why we provide all our clients with a complimentary 3 month / 3,000 mile Power-train warranty provided by a leading warranty company backed by an A rated insurance company and valid at any licensed repair facility in all 50 states and Canada. We also advice all our clients, especially those buying higher mileage imported luxury brand models, to purchase a service warranty to help new owners be protected form the costs of unexpected repairs because over the life of a vehicle you are 3 times more likely to use a service contract than have major claims for medical, dental or car insurance. We strongly believe that knowing you will not be hit with the full cost of repairs gives our clients added confidence in their new vehicle ownership. We also encourage all our clients to have our cars checked out thoroughly by an independent third party prior to purchasing. Again we are very sorry that you have had a problem with a car purchased from Patel Auto World but it was sold to you in good faith and we were not aware of any defect whatsoever and strongly refute any testimony to the contrary. If you have not already done so please contact the service contract company directly to file your claim in accordance with their terms and conditions.

Stay Away

by from eagleville |

All I can say is purchased a vehicle that ended up costing me more money then I wanted to spend after having to fix it over and over from the day I left the dealership. They are just looking to make a profit on cars that have issues they have patched up. Do not buy here!

Satisfied customer

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Very happy with a BMW x3 I just recently bought from Patel Auto World. I had a very good experience. They are working as a team. I got the best service. The finance adviser explained to me everything very clearly. I recommend Patel Auto World to anyone in search for a used vehicle

Great buying experience

by from Allentown |

My dad took me to patel to buy my first car it was a great experience. They were able to put me in a car that I love for I price I could afford. Although I was my first car I have very picky taste they were able to satisfy all of my requests.

Shadey Dealership

by from King of Prussia |

Bought a car from Patel's and although I ended up with a car, I ended up taking it back several times just to get the car I thought I was buying. Patel have low prices, correct. That is because they don't put much money into repairs, they expect you will do that after they get it off the lot. I won't buy there again, nor would I recommend to a friend.

Low Overhaed/Good Prices

by from philadelphia, pa |

This is a very low overhead sales facility, and seems to be entirely controlled by its owner-operator. They seem to have about 30-50 cars at any one time. I was looking for a particular sort of car (used, within a certain dollar range for purchase price, high mpg) and they had several cars in that category. There is not a lot of sales pressure here but at the same time, not much interest in negotiating on price (which, I must admit, was on the low side to begin with). Not a super "user friendly" place--- they seem to lack central heating in their offices, so don't ask for a latte! I did end up buying from them and am happy so far.

Excellent place to buy a car

by from NORRISTOWN pa |

I have bought three cars from Patel Autoworld and all three have been in good condition, my nissan 350z was a steal, the mitsubishi eclipse was a great car and the chevy trailblazer was like brand new, salesguys got to be the most respectful I have met and they are not like others, I would definitely recommend Patel Autoworld