Fairfield Chevrolet

Used 888-310-4895
Service 855-211-8403

Great place to buy

by from Stockton, CA |

I had a fantastic experience. They did a great job answering all my questions as I was leery because of other reviews. I guess the rotten employees are no longer there. Anyway, I got the deal I was looking for. They bought my car for more than other dealers. Too far for me to go for service but I recommend doing business here to all my family and friends.

High preasure. Took all day

by from Redding, CA |

First off, I NEVER wright reviews, but hopefully this will help somebody else. Took a three hour drive to this dealer because they had a somewhat hard to find vehicle that I was looking for. They took advantage of that and the fact that we had kids with us that were getting bored after being there all day and being a distraction. They never did show us any numbers on paper, and when we were finally able to figure things out, the next day, we figured out that they had gypped us out of $10,000 on our trade in and just added another year to the loan to lower the payment amount. I would never recommend this dealer to anyone, and I will never even think about buying from them again.

called got hung up

by from Sacramento |

I called about a car all i get is leave a message or they answer and hang up on you.