Liberty Ford Brunswick

New 888-471-9401
Used 888-475-7685
Service 877-271-0982

OHIO'S #1 FORD DEALER GROUP

New Yorker buys a car from an Ohio dealer.

by from Flushing, NY |

I live in NYC and finally saw a car, after months of looking, that I wanted with an excellent price. Liberty Ford - Brunswick Ohio. The were approx 30 pictures that were very clear and I was able to view the entire car. Car looked great and had great options. Called the dealer and spoke with Rick G., sales person. He was very nice to deal with and provided me with his cell number. Called him at different times including after work hours and he picked up and responded to all my questions. And when I left voice mails, he responded very quickly. After a few days, I called Rick after business hours, and made an offer on the 2011 Mustang. He called his manager at home and got back to me and said his manager approved my offer. The offer was accepted but I could back out of it if I did not like what I saw. Again, my offer was based on picturs and Rick's responses. I booked Amtrak for the 11.5 hour ride and Rick picked me up. Everything went very well,and the car was even better than the pictures showed. It also had a couple of more options than what was advertised. Drove the car back home, approx 460 miles, and what a great car. The price was that good that I took the chance and it paid off. I recommend Liberty Ford in Brunswick Ohio.

Enjoyed the whole process

by from Brunswick, Ohio |

Lee Partee helped me and I was very pleased with the whole process of purchasing my used vehicle. We were given a loaner vehicle while repairs were made to the used vehicle I purchased, and the repairs thus far have been made to my satisfaction. I am very happy with my new used vehicle.

September 17, 2014

Thank you for the purchase of your new vehicle at Liberty Ford Brunswick. Thank you as well for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us. We strive for excellant customer service and are pleased to hear that Lee deliverd just that. Thank you again and please keep Liberty Ford in mind for all your vehicle needs

2014 new car with horrible service

by from Brunswick ohio |

They have destroyed my new car. Everything should be no stars but since I have to give a least one star I had to give one.

Great car buying experience

by from medina, ohio |

Having not bought a new car in 20+ years, I was expecting the worse. My experience at Liberty Ford was much better than expected. The saleman, Don, was a pleasure to work with. They didn't have the car that I wanted, but were able to find it from another dealer in Michigan. No high pressure sales, a friendly and low key environment. I was very satisfied with the process and would recommend Don and this dealership to anyone.

August 28, 2014

Mike, Thank you so much for your recent purchase at Liberty Ford. Thank you also for the great review. We strive to offer excellent customer service and are pleased to hear that Don and the dealership delivered that to you. Please keep Liberty Ford in mind for all your vehicle needs.

satisfied customer

by from Medina, Ohio |

We purchased a used Toyota Tacoma. The saleman Don Muntean saw us looking at the truck. The dealership was already closed however he still stayed and helped us. He opened the truck for us to see and then made arrangements with us to come back and test drive. We were able to have our mechanic look at it and the service from Liberty Ford and our saleman was above and beyond. We will be a return customer.

August 28, 2014

Dear Barb, Thank you so much for your recent purchase of a Toyota Tacoma. Thank you also for the great review. We strive to deliver excellant customer service and are pleased to hear that Don and the dealership delivered that for you. Thank you again and please keep Liberty Ford in mind for all your vehicle needs.

Best experience LIBERTY FORD BRUNSWICK!

by from Strongsville, ohio |

My parents were looking for a new car and had been to several dealerships and absolutely awful experience prior to getting to Liberty Ford in Brunswick! Liberty Ford Brunswick treated us with the utmost respect, friendliness, and professionalism. Our Sales person was Chuck. He was truly one of a kind so helpful, knowledgeable, kind, and respectful. He found us the exact car, color, style, and equipment my parents were looking for (while other dealerships told my dad that the options he wanted could not be added unless you get a different model, which clearly was Un true). He went above and beyond to get the exact car my parents wanted and made the whole experience very very very pleasant. I would highly highly recommend only this Liberty Ford in Brunswick if you truly want the Best of everything and to top it off as a bonus the best deal! This is a dealership you can actually rely on and trust! Thank you Liberty Ford Brunswick, Chuck, and the entire staff.

August 31, 2014

Dear Grujic Family, Thank you for your business. Thank you also for the great review. We strive to deliver excellant customer service and are so pleased to hear we delivered that to you and your family. Thank you again, and please keep Liberty Ford in mind for all your vehicle needs.

DonnaMarie

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Highly Recommend Liberty Ford In Brunswick. Julia was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. I was able to take the car I was interested to my own mechanic. The staff too, was very professional. No HIGH PRESSURE selling.

August 28, 2014

Donna, Thank you for your recent purchase. Thank you also for the great review. We strive to offer the greatest level of customer service and are so glad to hear that was accomplished. Thank you again, and pleae keep Liberty Ford in mind for all your vehicle needs.

Great car buying experience, I recommend Liberty!

by from Clinton, OH |

My daughter needed a good used car. I found one online through Cars.com at Liberty Ford in Brunswick. We called about it and went to drive it. It had a couple things that needed attention. The salesman, Don Muntean, said all would be made right if we wanted the car. He did exactly as he said, and the car was brought up to very good condition. It needed an A/C compressor, and a couple other things. They put in the new compressor, rotors and a muffler. The price was right and didn't change from what we negotiated even though they put over $1000 into the car. We looked it over and drove it before buying it. The car runs great. My daughter loves it. I would recommend Liberty Ford in Brunswick to anyone.

August 28, 2014

Thank you for the great review. We are so happy to hear that both Don and the entire Liberty Ford team gave you the best experience. We strive to deliver the best Customer Service and are pleased to know we succeeded here. Thank you for your purchase and please continue to keep Liberty Ford in mind for all your vehicle needs.

Best experience ever buying a new car

by from Parma, OH |

Our 2001 Toyota Avalon was on its last leg so we decided to get a new car.. Looking at all options and weren't real sure which car we were going to go with, when we went to Liberty -Ford in Brunswick, the experience was amazing, I was greeted by Chuck H. He is so genuine, I didn't ever feel like I was being taken advantage of or like he was just trying to sell me any car on the lot.. He took the time to figure out what car would be right for me and my family and we chose a new Ford Fusion!! The test drive was great, and at no time did I feel pressured to buy the car or the need to upgrade to all the "bells and whistles". Loved my car buying experience and would recommend anyone to go to Liberty ford and see Chuck if they want honesty!! Thanks so much love the car!!!

July 1, 2014

Kerry, thank you so much for you business and your positive review. We are so glad to hear that Chuck made your visit positive. Please keep Liberty in mind for all your automobile needs.

Smooth transaction, Friendly service

by from West Portsmouth, Ohio |

I had been looking for quite some time for a second car. After finding one online, I contacted Mark T. - sales man. He was extremely helpful and answered my questions thoroughly. Since we live a distance away, I wanted things taken care of ahead of time so there would be no surprises when I looked at the car. It was a great experience....from the initial phone calls, to the negotiating process, to the final purchase. Mark answered every question and I would recommend him to anyone searching for a vehicle. He was extremely professional and easy to deal with from start to finish. Best decision I have made in a long time. I would recommend Liberty Ford to anyone in the market for another vehicle.

very poor customer service from sales manager

by from brunswick ohio |

Being a past costomer , I asked for tickets for the Cleveland Auto show. The sales manager told me to call another dealer for free tickets. Wasent happy with the service dept also