Liberty Ford Brunswick

Service 877-271-0982

OHIO'S #1 FORD DEALER GROUP

excellent salespeople nice facility

by from Cleveland oh |

We been looking for while to buy a car but every where we went they would turn us down or they wanted a lot of money down not liberty ford they tried everything until they got us in a 2009 ford escape and we love it THANK YOU Liberty ford. will be back for another one

Buying a used car was easy and painless.

by from Elyria, Oh |

Great dealership to work with. Got a great price on a used Fusion. Salesman was easy to work with. I recommend this dealership to anyone shopping for a vehicle. There was quite an inventory to look through and they even searched other dealerships for similar inventory.

October 23, 2014

Matt, thank you for sharing your experience and for recommending Liberty Ford Brunswick to your friends and family. We hope you're enjoying your Fusion!

A salesman we love !!!

by from Brunswick, OH |

Like most, my wife and I typically don't like the high pressure from salesmen. And that is NOT the case with Dale Korecky at Liberty Ford in Brunswick. He is knowledgeable, trusting and personable....so much that I just bought my third vehicle from him. If your in the market looking for a new, used or leased vehicle ....look him up !!!!

October 21, 2014

Ralph, thank you for sharing your positive experience with us at Liberty Ford Brunswick. Glad to hear that Dale has taken care of you over the years! Enjoy the new car.

Overall perfect!

by from Brunswick, OH |

My overall experience with purchasing my new vehicle was great! Everything went smoothly, no pressure from the sales person. I am so glad that I purchased my new vehicle from there. The follow up calls were greatly appreciated. I will definitely recommend Liberty ford and my sales person to anyone looking for a vehicle in the future.

October 14, 2014

Amy, we appreciate the feedback and are glad to hear that everything went smoothly. Enjoy your vehicle and be sure to let us know when it's time for service. Thanks again!

Thank You Phil..

by from Strongsville, Ohio |

Buying a car thru Liberty Ford and Sales Consultant Phil Klatka couldn't be easier..This was the 3rd transaction my family has had with Phil. My wife called Phil and told him what we were looking for..in less than 40 min we got a return call and reviewed the vehicle on the internet..he took all the info over the phone and the car and paperwork was completed 2 hours later. It was a surprise for my son that I am sure he will always remember...Thanks again to Phil and all of the staff at Liberty Ford Brunswick..! Christopher M. Legan and Family

October 14, 2014

Thank you for your business and for the feedback! We're glad to hear that your experience was a positive one. Sounds like Phil was really on top of it! We hope your son is enjoying his vehicle.

Amazing Salesman

by from Akron, Ohio |

I leased my 2014 Fusion from Liberty Ford Brunswick in June, it was by far the best dealership I could have picked! I went in expecting the worst, but I got the best. Amos Cruz is by far the BEST salesman I have ever worked with! He did everything he could to make sure I got exactly what I wanted at the price I wanted, he even went and picked up my car himself from another dealership. I have and would highly recommend Amos to anyone looking to buy or lease. I promise you won't be disappointed!

October 14, 2014

Thank you for the feedback Ashley! We hope you love your 2014 Fusion and we're glad to hear your experience at Liberty Ford Brunswick was a positive one. Enjoy your vehicle!

Great sales staff!

by from Hinkley, OH |

The staff, especially my salesman, made buying a new vehicle, not only easy, but pleasant! They gave me a fair price for my trade-in and answered all of my questions during the process. I recommend them to everybody I know that's in the market for a car and will continue to purchase all of my families future cars from them.

October 10, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! A good referral is the best thank you we could ever ask for! That's awesome. Enjoy your vehicle and keep us in mind for when it's time for service down the road. Thanks again!

Mark & Amy Kulbaga

by from Brunswick, Ohio |

I leased a Ford Escape and a Ford Explorer from Liberty Ford Brunswick, the salesman, Dale Korechy, was extremely helpful to me with my choice of a car that would meet my needs. He helped me choose my model, color, interior color, etc. He made the completion of the paperwork very easy. I have been very pleased with my car and with the dealership and will definitely do business there again.

October 14, 2014

Mark & Amy, thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear your experience was a positive one!

used car for son

by from amherst OH |

I was looking for a nice cheap used car for my son and was shopping around tremendously for the right car for him.I didnt have a make or model in mind but i knew if i saw the right car i would know. I happened to be driving by Liberty Ford in brunswick and a salesman greeted me named Amos. I told him kind of what i was looking for and he immediately took me to a car which i didnt like but instead of giving up he showed me atleast 3 or 4 more cars. He didnt just give up after the first try even tho i wasnt spending alot he treated me as if i was. I did find the perfect car for my son and I thank him for that and so does my son.. keep up the good work Amos and Liberty Ford

October 14, 2014

That's great to hear Dennis, we're glad that you were able to find the right car for your son. Thanks for the feedback!

President

by from Hinckley, OH |

Great experience, it was hassle free and Jose was great to work with. Marie Mayes Lorig Mechanical, Inc.

October 13, 2014

Thanks for the feedback Marie! Glad to hear your experience was a positive one.

Best Ford experience

by from North Royalton, OH |

My husband and I have dealt with Amos Cruz for our new Ford F150 purchase and the continued effort to find the "perfect" vehicle for me. Amos has kept me in mind whenever a vehicle came along that seemed that it would be the one for me. He is a thoughtful and courteous salesman, and an excellent representative of Liberty Brunswick Ford. I wouldn't think of speaking with anyone else for future purchases.

October 9, 2014

That's what we like to hear! Thank you for the feedback. We're glad to hear that Amos did such a great job keeping his eyes peeled on your behalf. Enjoy your new truck!