Riverside Mazda Hyundai

(3.0) 4 Reviews

8330 Indiana Ave, Riverside, CA 92504

Commonwealth Audi Volkswagen Santa Ana, CA

by from Santa Ana, CA |

I bought a used Toyota from this dealership. They professional, fair and did not apply any pressure tactics. The facility was clean and well taken care of. A very positive car buying experience

unprofessional dealership

by from costa mesa |

I frequently lease vehicles every 3 years. A few years ago I physically went in to this dealership and they refused to work with me without running credit (I lease so it's obviously awesome credit ). This time o attempted to get a price quote and negotiate by email before driving 40 miles and wasting a whole day just to find out they weren't willing to negotiate. Since I refused to come in they refused to work with me. Pointless to even talk to this dealer.

this is what car buying should be like

by from Desert Hot Springs, CA |

out of 4 dealers we requested an internet quote from Riverside was the only one we actually got one from. we took our quote down to see them and got the car we were looking for at the price quoted. no haggling, no trying to get us to buy products we didn't want. what a pleasure! from the time we walked on the dealership until we left we were dealt with in a friendly, professional manner. our salesman, Larry was a pleasure to deal with. his boss, Brian was too, and has called several times to just check and see how things are going. follow up calls from a car dealership? new to me! great experience all the way around.

The worst service ever!

by from Riverside, CA |

I am interested in purchasing a 2012 Veloster. So after contacting this dealership via phone and e-mail in regards to availability of a vehicle with desired specifications for a test drive, a test drive appointment was set. Upon arriving I was given several lame stories as to why the discussed vehicle is actually not available. Not only the service person who scheduled a test drive lied about having the vehicle with desired specifications, they did not have any Veloster on the lot for me to test drive. And on top of it all, they are not even able to get the car with requested specifications. So LAME!