Koeppel Subaru

42-01 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101

New 877-540-4614
Used 866-553-3009
Service 888-481-6009

The only "A" rated Subaru dealer in NYC. You can trust Koeppel Subaru!

Extremely Accommodating, Flexible and Responsive!

by from New York, NY |

My family and I were shopping around for a car for myself and came to Koeppel Subaru only because my brother wanted to window shop there. We were met by Kenneth and he took us around to provide information for many of the vehicles that they had on the floor. I told Kenneth what I was generally looking for in a vehicle and we ended up looking at the XV Crosstrek. The vehicle setup that I wanted wasn't available so we went through the process of building a custom vehicle and we negotiated a price that I was content with. We spent a lot of Kenneth's time that day but he was very happy to accommodate us throughout our time at the dealership. After the order was placed, I forgot to ask Kenneth to change the mirror to an auto-dimming mirror. I emailed him and he responded fairly quickly, informing me that he was able to ask his manager for this change and they successfully added it to my order. When the car came in after roughly 6 weeks from Japan, Kenneth went above and beyond to contact my insurance company before I even met with him to sort out my car details with my insurance company. When I went to pick the car up, he ran me through the features of the new car and going through the financing was a breeze. They were able to set me up quickly and I have to say that I was pretty content with my experience with Kenneth and the others that I dealt with at Koeppel Subaru. Compared to my experience at another dealership closer to my house, this dealership impressed me a lot. Thank you!

Seamless and Stress Free Car Buying Experience

by from Queens, NY |

The shopping and buying experience stress free. Tom, the salesman, was courteous, helpful, knowledgeable, and did not pressure me to buy. The Finance Manager, Maureen, was also courteous, helpful, thorough and very knowledgeable. The result is that I am VERY happy with my purchase - 2014 Subaru Impreza Hatchback and have no qualms about recommending Koeppel to friends and family.

Quick and Easy

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I totaled my Audi and decided to go with Subaru. Since I had no car, I needed one ASAP. Koeppel was the only dealer in 20 mile radius with stock I wanted. I got contacted by the online sales team, who scheduled an appointment for next day. Came to dealership, was greeted by Sales Person (Sergei), shown the cars available to understand the choices, sat down and signed sales paperwork all in under 20 mins. I indicated that I needed car ASAP - was able to drive it off the lot same day. Sergei took good care of me - no pressure sale, reasonable price with minimal haggling, no attempt to upsell addl crap (vin etch, rust proofing, etc). Sergei then took the time to review car features and do a walkthrough with me, got my plates installed, switched insurance and I was on my way in my new Subaru Legacy 3 hrs after getting to the dealership. Very happy w Sergei as the sales rep, Maureen Heffernan who handled the financial paperwork - both were easy and pleasant to deal with. Overall dealership is nice and has decent inventory by NYC standards. I was able to conduct few business meetings on the phone in the waiting room, so no complaints there.

Sergey, Maureen & Miguel - Koeppel Dream Team!!

by from Queens, NY |

(This review is long overdue but better late than never!!) I had a great experience with Sergey in Sales, Maureen in Finance, and the guys in the service center, specifically Miguel, at Koeppel a couple of months ago (6/2014). Closing the deal on my Subaru was quick and painless. I unfortunately ended up getting a flat on the used (but amazing - only 20k miles) 2009 Impreza that I bought from Koeppel, the same night that I took the car home. It was a combination of the good looking but delicate after market 18" rims that car came with, and the good old smooth streets of Brooklyn. I brought the car back to Koeppel the next day to see about having the tire replaced, and not only did Sergey offer to have the tire replaced, he offered to swap the after markets for the original stock 16" rims, which I was absolutely thrilled with. As if that weren't awesome enough, Miguel in the service dept hooked me up with a BRAND NEW Subaru CrossTrek (only had 8 miles on it. 8!!!) as a loaner to get me through the weekend. All in all I was very happy with the crew at Koepell. I feel that they went above and beyond to make me happy. They looked out for me, which I appreciated. I will go back to them and I recommend that you go to them too!

Basically a very good experience.

by from Sunnyside, NY |

The actual buying experience was surprisingly non-stressful. David, the salesman, was thoughtful and considerate - and did not pressure me to buy. The Finance Manager, Maureen, was thorough and very knowledgeable. There was a slight mishap at the dealership (I won't go into detail) but I have to say it was immediately taken care of by all involved and the result is that I have a very good car and I am pleased with all at Koeppel.

Friendly, Professional

by from Long Island, NY |

Great people working here. Everyone was more than professional and very friendly. It was the type of place that I felt good giving my business too. Definitely a place to recommend for this area to buy a new or used car.

Enjoyed working with them

by from New York |

The salespeople here at Koeppel Subaru are the only sales people I have ever actually enjoyed working with. They are all so professional and effective. Every question I asked was answered honestly, and I could tell that they were not just trying to win me over, but honestly trying to get me in a car that worked for my lifestyle. I appreciated that about this dealership. Certainly a group of trustworthy employees.

Helped me out a ton

by from New York |

Thinking about having to buy a new car was a scary thought for me. I just got a new job and I needed a more reliable vehicle but I had never bought one myself before and it honestly terrified me. I had heard that Koeppel Subaru was a good dealership and that they were really helpful to their customers, and that was very right! I was so happy that I worked with people who understood my nerves and helped me figure out all the details of my buying process, down to helping me figure out what I could afford monthly. This is a great place to buy a car.

I trust this dealership

by from New York |

It's hard to find a car dealership that I can put my trust in, but I really have found that here. The salesmen, each and every one, helped me any way they could. Every answer to my questions were honest and I could tell there were no games trying to be played. That is important to me, I like being able to talk to someone and get information without jumping through hoops. That's what I got here. My salesman was Jimmy, and he was great. I am so happy with my purchase.

Nice guys

by from New york |

I had a good time getting my car here, mostly because Jimmy, who sold me my car was so great towards me and my family. We were able to talk about why we needed the car and heard his advice. It was overall a good buying experience and we were happy with the price too. Thanks for everything.

Don't go there - the worst sales person

by from Greenpoint NY |

Sales consultant was not helpful and unfriendly. Prices are higher then in other dealers.