Koeppel Subaru

42-01 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101

New 877-540-4614 New 877-540-4614
Used 866-553-3009 Used 866-553-3009
Service 888-481-6009 Service 888-481-6009

The only "A" rated Subaru dealer in NYC. You can trust Koeppel Subaru!

Extremely Accommodating, Flexible and Responsive!

by from New York, NY |

My family and I were shopping around for a car for myself and came to Koeppel Subaru only because my brother wanted to window shop there. We were met by Kenneth and he took us around to provide information for many of the vehicles that they had on the floor. I told Kenneth what I was generally looking for in a vehicle and we ended up looking at the XV Crosstrek. The vehicle setup that I wanted wasn't available so we went through the process of building a custom vehicle and we negotiated a price that I was content with. We spent a lot of Kenneth's time that day but he was very happy to accommodate us throughout our time at the dealership. After the order was placed, I forgot to ask Kenneth to change the mirror to an auto-dimming mirror. I emailed him and he responded fairly quickly, informing me that he was able to ask his manager for this change and they successfully added it to my order. When the car came in after roughly 6 weeks from Japan, Kenneth went above and beyond to contact my insurance company before I even met with him to sort out my car details with my insurance company. When I went to pick the car up, he ran me through the features of the new car and going through the financing was a breeze. They were able to set me up quickly and I have to say that I was pretty content with my experience with Kenneth and the others that I dealt with at Koeppel Subaru. Compared to my experience at another dealership closer to my house, this dealership impressed me a lot. Thank you!

Still waiting for car

by from Queens, New York |

Went to dealership in late December 2015 and decided upon a 2016 Crosstrek. Kenneth was very personable, cooperative and informative, although there was no negotiation to be had on the price. We wanted a manual transmission and because the car was not available at the dealership, we were told that the car would have to be ordered and would take 6 weeks to arrive. This translated into the car, allegedly, scheduled to arrive in the first week of February. As a result, I sold my old car in late January based on this promised schedule, but when I called the dealership to find out when my car would be available, I was told very casually by the manager that the factory issued a March arrival date. Nothing more specific than that. It could be March 1st or March 31st for all I know. Meanwhile, I have had to take taxis and rental cars to get my kids to school and soccer practice. In the meantime, no one at the dealership, neither Kenneth nor the manager has cared to update us on the status, adequately apologize for the false promise, or offered to help make up for the expensive inconvenience we've been put through. I'm not happy. And still waiting...

GREAT CUST. SERV.-GOOD BUYING EXP.

by from OCEANSIDE |

TOM WAS VERY HELPFUL; DEALERSHIP WAS VERY NICE.. THANKS.

BUYING A NEW CAR

by from OCEANSIDE |

TOM AND CHARLES ARE THE BEST; BOTH CARS ARE GREAT. I RATED ABOVE PEOPLE AND DEALERSHIP A 6 STAR... THANKS ML.

nice and pleasant car buying experience

by from ny |

This is an update from my previous review...after we bought the car we notice a blemish in the paint so we contacted Frank ,our sale rep. And he told me to bring the car in to have the tech look at it I said to myself..here we go I might have to eat my fist review about this place.well...the tech told me that the blemish is under the paint and I need to leave the car there ..Frank got me in touch with the manager ,George Pena who assured me that they will do whatever it takes to make this right and went out of his way to take me down to their car loaner facility and personally got me a loaner to drive around while my car is being repaired..this is what the ideal customer service is all about..you can say that they sold me a car that had blemish on it but to me there's nothing that they could control .it came from factory that way and all they could do is making it right ...which they did..I just picked up my car and they did a great job... that says a lot for their long ivory if this dealer..once again ,I feel even better about purchasing ny car here ..Frank..and George you guys did not disappoint me thanks ,keep up the good work!

stress free and pleasant place to buy your new car

by from bayside ny |

My wife and I went to other subaru dealers to check out the foresters but we didn't buy from aof them .we were ready to just give up and wait till next year to buy the car. Then , we rememberethat we had gone to Koppel a few weeks prior and the sale person, Ashley, was very nice to us and we decided to return to Koppel and give it another try but when we went there she was not there . So we ended up being helped by this very pleasant young man, Frank Pascale, he was very helpful in explaining the features of the car we wanted to buy and at no time did we ever felt like we were being pressured in to buying anything which I thought was very repeat full to us.i knew I wanted to buy the car here ,and we did..when it came time to process our finance deal we were hit with another pleasant surprise by the name of Maureen Heffernan..and very nice financial manager . She was also helpful and got us a very good deal on our rate and she walked us through the whole process painlessly . Before we knew we were done with everything and we took our new car home. We ve bought new cars and had gone to this process many times but this was very pleasant and easy for us...we would definitely recommend this pe and these people for a) our friends to see if they ever need to buy cars.Ccars.Chalk one up for Koppel subaru, you put the right people in the right places.

First time buyer.

by from NYC, NY |

Koeppel Subaru has outstanding customer service and people who made buying a car easy and fast.

Seamless and Stress Free Car Buying Experience

by from Queens, NY |

The shopping and buying experience stress free. Tom, the salesman, was courteous, helpful, knowledgeable, and did not pressure me to buy. The Finance Manager, Maureen, was also courteous, helpful, thorough and very knowledgeable. The result is that I am VERY happy with my purchase - 2014 Subaru Impreza Hatchback and have no qualms about recommending Koeppel to friends and family.

Quick and Easy

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I totaled my Audi and decided to go with Subaru. Since I had no car, I needed one ASAP. Koeppel was the only dealer in 20 mile radius with stock I wanted. I got contacted by the online sales team, who scheduled an appointment for next day. Came to dealership, was greeted by Sales Person (Sergei), shown the cars available to understand the choices, sat down and signed sales paperwork all in under 20 mins. I indicated that I needed car ASAP - was able to drive it off the lot same day. Sergei took good care of me - no pressure sale, reasonable price with minimal haggling, no attempt to upsell addl crap (vin etch, rust proofing, etc). Sergei then took the time to review car features and do a walkthrough with me, got my plates installed, switched insurance and I was on my way in my new Subaru Legacy 3 hrs after getting to the dealership. Very happy w Sergei as the sales rep, Maureen Heffernan who handled the financial paperwork - both were easy and pleasant to deal with. Overall dealership is nice and has decent inventory by NYC standards. I was able to conduct few business meetings on the phone in the waiting room, so no complaints there.

Sergey, Maureen & Miguel - Koeppel Dream Team!!

by from Queens, NY |

(This review is long overdue but better late than never!!) I had a great experience with Sergey in Sales, Maureen in Finance, and the guys in the service center, specifically Miguel, at Koeppel a couple of months ago (6/2014). Closing the deal on my Subaru was quick and painless. I unfortunately ended up getting a flat on the used (but amazing - only 20k miles) 2009 Impreza that I bought from Koeppel, the same night that I took the car home. It was a combination of the good looking but delicate after market 18" rims that car came with, and the good old smooth streets of Brooklyn. I brought the car back to Koeppel the next day to see about having the tire replaced, and not only did Sergey offer to have the tire replaced, he offered to swap the after markets for the original stock 16" rims, which I was absolutely thrilled with. As if that weren't awesome enough, Miguel in the service dept hooked me up with a BRAND NEW Subaru CrossTrek (only had 8 miles on it. 8!!!) as a loaner to get me through the weekend. All in all I was very happy with the crew at Koepell. I feel that they went above and beyond to make me happy. They looked out for me, which I appreciated. I will go back to them and I recommend that you go to them too!