Koeppel Subaru

42-01 Northern Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101

New 877-540-4614
Used 866-553-3009
Service 888-481-6009

Your New York City Subaru Dealer!

Very satisfied

by from Westchester county ny |

Very good customer service..".salesman was very helpful.....

Basically a very good experience.

by from Sunnyside, NY |

The actual buying experience was surprisingly non-stressful. David, the salesman, was thoughtful and considerate - and did not pressure me to buy. The Finance Manager, Maureen, was thorough and very knowledgeable. There was a slight mishap at the dealership (I won't go into detail) but I have to say it was immediately taken care of by all involved and the result is that I have a very good car and I am pleased with all at Koeppel.

Friendly, Professional

by from Long Island, NY |

Great people working here. Everyone was more than professional and very friendly. It was the type of place that I felt good giving my business too. Definitely a place to recommend for this area to buy a new or used car.

Enjoyed working with them

by from New York |

The salespeople here at Koeppel Subaru are the only sales people I have ever actually enjoyed working with. They are all so professional and effective. Every question I asked was answered honestly, and I could tell that they were not just trying to win me over, but honestly trying to get me in a car that worked for my lifestyle. I appreciated that about this dealership. Certainly a group of trustworthy employees.

Helped me out a ton

by from New York |

Thinking about having to buy a new car was a scary thought for me. I just got a new job and I needed a more reliable vehicle but I had never bought one myself before and it honestly terrified me. I had heard that Koeppel Subaru was a good dealership and that they were really helpful to their customers, and that was very right! I was so happy that I worked with people who understood my nerves and helped me figure out all the details of my buying process, down to helping me figure out what I could afford monthly. This is a great place to buy a car.

I trust this dealership

by from New York |

It's hard to find a car dealership that I can put my trust in, but I really have found that here. The salesmen, each and every one, helped me any way they could. Every answer to my questions were honest and I could tell there were no games trying to be played. That is important to me, I like being able to talk to someone and get information without jumping through hoops. That's what I got here. My salesman was Jimmy, and he was great. I am so happy with my purchase.

Nice guys

by from New york |

I had a good time getting my car here, mostly because Jimmy, who sold me my car was so great towards me and my family. We were able to talk about why we needed the car and heard his advice. It was overall a good buying experience and we were happy with the price too. Thanks for everything.

Don't go there - the worst sales person

by from Greenpoint NY |

Sales consultant was not helpful and unfriendly. Prices are higher then in other dealers.

Trustworthy

by from New York |

I have brought my car to numerous places but Koeppel Subaru is by far the place I trust the most to handle my car. They are very professional, and honest. I never feel like they are pressuring me to get something done, just for the sale. They care for my car and help me out with advice and financial decisions when it comes to taking care of the vehicle. That's something I really appreciate in a car dealership.

Honesty is still possible in the Car game

by from brooklyn, ny |

Entered the process a bit jaded from other dealers but all went well and feel good about recommending Koeppel Subaru. I feel they worked with me to make a fair deal and I ended up with an affordable lease on a car I've always wanted.

Nice dealership

by from New York |

Everything about this dealership was pleasant. I felt completely respected and helped throughout my whole car buying process. The dealership has a great selection of really good new and used cars and they honestly do have great prices and promotions. Will definitely be bringing my car back here for any work that needs to be done. They won my business for life! Thanks everyone.