Brandon Tomes Subaru

1100 S Central Expy, McKinney, TX 75070

New 888-791-3010
Used 888-859-8612
Service 866-636-5638

The best place in Texas to buy your Subaru!

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

by from Plano,Tx |

I HATE THE GAME OF CAR LEASING/BUYING!!!!! That being said when a dealership has there stuff together it can be an enjoyable event. Joe was absolutely awesome. He was honest and upfront. He took time to really figure out what we wanted and then tailored the search to that. He didn't try to talk me into a more expensive car or any of the junk others do. Cheryl in the finance department was a JOY, yes really. She really made us feel like we were joining the family. Even Zack (playing the roll of the EVIL sales manager in "THE ROOM") was great. He was smiling and laughing with the sales guys and I got a feeling that while he was out to make the best deal for the dealership he was not out to screw me in the process. We left the dealership with a feeling of ease and comfort and so happy that we returned 2 weeks later and leased another one. Again, Joe, Cheryl and Zack were fantastic. I honestly and truly suggest anyone in the market to give these folks a look. We went from a Chevy family to a Subaru family because of JOE, CHERYL and yes even ZACK. GREAT PEOPLE representing an AMAZING brand. We could not be happier. Wish MUCH success to them all!!!!!!!!!!!

April 9, 2014

Chip, You're awesome! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We love to hear from our happy customers and encourage you to come back and see us any time. Thanks again! W.E.

They have a customer for life...

by from Denton, Tx |

I bought a used Forester, as is/no warranty, from Brandon Tomes in September of 2013. Four months and 4,000 miles later, however, the transmission went out on it. This was my first Subaru (we have been Toyota people forever) and when I found out it was a $5000 repair, I was determined that it would be my last Subaru. Fortunately, I called and asked for the owner, Brandon Tomes, and he personally called me back within 1/2 an hour. He responded that this is not typical of a Subaru, and although Subaru of America wouldn't do anything to help, this dealership set out to make me happy. Without giving all the details, I will tell you that I was extremely pleased with the trade they offered me. They took the bad transmission car back, even though they didn't have to, and offered me a very good deal on a different Forester with lower miles and a warranty. Bill C., the manager, was awesome and treated me like royalty as did Joe R., the salesman. And I was totally impressed that the owner called me back and was personally involved in my situation. Again, they didn't have to do anything for me, but in doing so, they now have a customer for life. I can't recommend them highly enough, and I love my new used Forester.

February 14, 2014

Mark, Thanks for sharing your great experience. We enjoyed working with you and look forward to it again in the future. Thanks again!

Happy Soob Family

by from Dallas, TX |

We were shopping for a new or good used Tribeca and trade in our old one. There are many options in Dallas for doing this & believe me; we shopped around, test drove, met with salesmen, researched, blah blah blah.... I have never liked car shopping BUT, Martin Slattery at Brandon Tomes Subaru really impressed my family. We've bought many cars over the years & never had a good experience, unit this one! I was upset about not having the roof rack on the new Tribeca so Martin took the one off my trade in & put it on the new one. It was great. He was VERY respectful, PROMPT, and friendly. He didn't act like he was hiding anything or treat us as if we were stupid like most car salesmen do, & you know what I'm talking about. Martin gave me a better perspective in car buying! Most importantly, my wife is happy.

February 5, 2014

Nate! Thanks for the kind words! We love hearing about good experiences like yours. Let us know if you need anything in the future, we look forward to working with you again! Thanks

Willing to make a fair deal

by from Lewisville, Texas |

Went to Brandon Tomes based on recommendation from USAA. Even though it was a longer drive than another Subaru dealership, I was glad to make the longer drive. They were willing to make a great deal on my trade-in and got me into an Outback that I wanted.

February 5, 2014

Thanks for sharing your great experience with us! We're here if you need us again in the future, we look forward to helping you again!

Friendly dealership!

by from Allen, TX |

In December of 2012, I was looking for a new car and shopped some other brands before going to Brandon Tomes Subaru. One of my first impressions (especially after visiting some competing salesmen) was how friendly and accomodating the staff was there. Joe Rigali rode with me on at least one very long test drive, and kept smiling as I became absorbed more in the car and less in making the turns that would have brought us back to the dealership. In the end, we made an equitable deal, and I ordered my factory new 2013 Crosstrek, which I continue to appreciate more and more for its workmanship, stability, and comfort. Since buying it, I've been back for my regular maintenance intervals, and the folks in service have been equally great to work with. Arthur Jacobus and Russell Lilly helped me out with a loaner car once for a simple oil change, and have met with me early on Saturday mornings which are a great time with my Monday to Friday work week. I haven't required any actual repairs yet, but the maintenance has been convenient and quick. I will definitely go back there for repair work when it is necessary, and my next Subaru when I wear this one out!

February 5, 2014

Thanks for sharing! We always strive to give our customers the best experience possible, so hearing your story makes us happy! We continue to look forward to working with you again!

A dealership I can trust

by from Frisco, TX |

We've had four Subarus before the current one, and they were purchased or leased from three different dealerships. We went to Brandon Tomes Subaru for routine service shortly after they opened, and were extremely impressed. I frankly thought that as they got busier, the level of personal care and service would drop. Not so! We leased our latest Outback from Joe Rigale there, and he made the process as painless as buying/leasing a new car can be. And Arthur and Russell in service have been extremely helpful and accommodating. Great group, and I recommend them.

February 5, 2014

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience! I look forward to seeing you in our dealership and working with you again soon!

Good experience

by from Denton, TX |

Salesman Rob Richardson was very professional. We did buy a car from them and traded in an old one. The new (used) car had a slight front end pull, and Rob assured me he would get it fixed, and he did. We live in Denton and he personally drove a loaner over and picked up my new (used) 2009 Forester for the front end service, and returned it the next day. We will do business here again.

Great Used Car Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

We had a great experience at this dealership-- Rob Richardson helped us, and gave us a fair price on a used Nissan Rogue. Staff was friendly and professional-- very pleasant experience--- I will be happy to refer them business!

2013 WRX STI - Return customer request

by from McKinney, TX |

After purchasing a 2013 WRX STI last December, the initial deal was a great experience. However, when I went back in May to query regarding some options, the service and care just disappeared. It was as if they got your money before, why bother trying to help you now. I was informed by the Finance Department (Cheryl) that my deal was not one that "you simply can get out of" ... HUH?? - Needless to say after getting no where, I removed my self from dealing with them, complete frustration and promises simply not able to be met. I went to the competitor (Mitsubishi) traded my STI, got into a brand new EVO. They understood the situation and were more then happy to work with me. I am VERY disappointed that a now 11 year (2 WRX's and 1 STI) Subaru person had to go elsewhere because they simply did not want to assist you after getting your initial money / Sale from you. I will say the guys in Service are Exceptional and were friendly and did as they said. My Sales guy - Awesome, he tried very hard to help me again, but when he doesn't work the end that needed to come to the party, I cant blame him. I suggest you initially tread lightly, really understand what your looking at, the dealership as a whole and how in the end do they value you as a customer for the future.