C J Lensing Motors Inc

708 Short Street, Decorah, IA 52101

Used 888-343-9062 Used888-343-9062

The home of the hard to find kind.

Outstanding dealer and crew!

by from Bellevue, NE. |

I was very impressed with the courtesy and welcome from the crew. All were very good people. C.J. went above and beyond to help me with some unique trade ins. He contacted a friend that had more knowledge with my vehicles and we were able to make a deal. The shop there is really nice! The dealership is privately owned Father an Son business in a small town and very country friendly. The car was waxed and shinning and ready to go when I arrived and looked beautiful! Thanks Guys!!!!

Like Family

by from Pompano Beach, Florida |

Buying a used car has never been easier. Eric and the entire team at CJ Lensing went above and beyond in all aspects of the purchasing process. Not only did they have exactly what I was looking for, but their attention to detail saved me money! The 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk had a small crack in the windshield. What did they do? They called a MOPAR specialist an hour away to replace the windshield with no charge to me. Did I mention the rest of the vehicle is spotless? A+ in all aspects of the transaction. I'm sure I'll be back!

2015 Camaro

by from Whitehall, WI |

CJ and Eric, We would like to thank you for a great car purchasing experience. You were great to work with on the phone, in e-mail, as well as in person. We were very particular in what we were looking for. You were able to provide that hard to find car. We appreciate you complementing us on our current vehicle; we don?t hear that from most dealers. We feel you were fair in the deal and you went the extra mile to help with all the out of state paperwork. It was a great experience working with you and I would highly recommend anyone looking for a nice used vehicle to check you out. Additionally, your recommendation for the drive home was great. It was some great scenery and coming across the Harley Division dealership in Waukon was a bonus. Thanks, Bruce and Linette

April 15, 2016

Bruce and Linette. Thank You for your kind words. You also were extremely nice to Deal with. Your Trade in was all you said it was. Any Dealer would Love to deal with folks like you. I hope we will always have you as a customer. Thanks again. C.J. and Eric.

Very friendly, family owned, Very impressed

by from Allison, Iowa |

We found them while searching for cars on-line and decided to drive up and look at a car. We gave them a call and said we would be stopping in to take a look. We are used to small town car dealers and we weren't disappointed, they were very friendly and courteous. We looked the car over and went for a test drive. When we returned, we felt no pressure to buy. We discussed it and agreed on a price. The buying process was very casual and enjoyable. We would defiantly recommend them to others. We are very happy with our purchase, and buying experience. This is a down to earth family business.

Happy Tahoe Owner

by from Westby, WI |

I had a great experience buying my Tahoe here. I emailed Monday morning about my vehicle and I had a response in under 10 minutes. They had just gotten the vehicle in, wasn't ready to be shown, but bent over backwards to have it ready in a short amount of time for me. Looked at it on Wednesday night, we were even late to arrive, and they were there waiting for us to drive it, told them I wanted it, and was driving it home on Saturday morning. They called and said they had found a squeak they thought was a brake, turned out it was U-Joint, so they quickly replaced that for us before we picked up the vehicle. Was everything that they described to me and more. Great customer service with emailing and calls back and forth with myself and my bank. Car was so spotless I didn't want to drive it off the lot, they did such a great job with it. Would buy another vehicle from them in a heartbeat. Thank you Eric and C.J.

Happy Camaro Owner

by from Bellevue, NE. |

I was very satisfied with sales crew. C.J. and his son were very friendly and very helpful with my purchase and trade in. Very nice dealership in a small town. My trade in and purchase went without a flaw. Thanks guys! Gary

Poor treatment

by from Gays Mills, WI |

I faxed them the purchase offer after driving an hour and a half to test drive it the previous evening. They ignored it for an hour and a half then refused to process it because someone had called a few minutes earlier to see if it was available to test drive and then tried to suggest I buy a different car they thought I might like. I spent 4-1/2 weeks to find the car I wanted to replace the car I had lost to an accident, so be dealt with in this manner is very unacceptable.

September 10, 2014

That is not what exactly happened Erin. You were in the night before looking at 2 different vehicles and not sure on which one. We gave you a credit application to fill out and you said you would fax it the next day. Early the next morning, before we received the application, a couple from two hours away called and said they were on their way. We told you we now had to give them first chance as they were coming to look at the car and they bought it. We gave you every opportunity the night you were here to purchase it but you couldn't decide. I'm sorry you we couldn't get together on the car but you will have to take some responsibility there. We do not run our business as you have described. I'm sorry once again for any hard feelings.

Excellent, professional dealer!

by from Manly IA |

The best car buying experience we have ever had. There was no haggling over price, being stuck in an office for hours and still not coming to a deal while a salesman runs back and forth playing games. They have very high quality cars, equipped well at an honest price. There was no reason to haggle over their pricing. I was happy to pay what they were asking because it was fair. I feel a lot of people will appreciate this style of car buying. They were very professional, but also friendly. A good smaller town trait that was nice to see for a change. Excellent father and son operation. Lastly their dealership and shop were very clean, modern and well taken care of. If you are looking for an honest deal you will not be disappointed.

2010 Mitsubishi Endeavor

by from Pleasant Hill, IA |

Father and son dealership and they are two of the nicest people you will ever meet.

September 26, 2011

Shawn. Thanks for the review. You were also a Pleasure to deal with. Thanks Again. C.J.

Customer is always first!

by from Decorah, IA |

In the past I have absolutely hated buying new vehicles. When the process was done it made me feel I did not get treated fairly because I refused to play a game. My opinion has changed after I bought a vehicle from this dealership. They listened to what I wanted in my next vehicle. They gave recommendations based on their extensive knowledge about quality vehicles. Then they searched for the right vehicle that would meet my expectations. Not only did it meet my expectations, it exceeded them! I received a price for my trade and the new vehicle that was extremely fair without any games. They are very honest and upfront with their customers. Because of this experience with them, I will be their customer for my future purchases!