International Auto Sales

2009 S Garland Ave, Garland, TX 75041

Used 866-984-4632

Easy buying experience

by from Red Oak, TX |

Found the truck I wanted on Cars.com and called this dealership and talked to John, who bacame my salesman. I drove up there that evening to see the truck, checked it over and put a down payment on it. John and Raz and the crew went out of their way to get the truck ready, everything fixed that I found wrong and got me in the truck in a timely manner. I believe the gentleman who handled the financing's name was Angel. The paperwork and financing was done within about an hour and a half. All in all the experience was great... so much better than the "used car sales" pressures and gimmicks we hear about as being common. Thanks Guys!!!

Worst experience

by from Anna,Texas |

Spent 2 hours driving to see a car that was suppose to be there,but was on a test drive so looked at other choices but all looked wrecked plus was told car fax was not available because car fax is full of lies so choose to pull it on the fusion and got to see it was in a wreck,plus a couple of cars looked wrecked and had some on flats.spent 3 hours of my day being told lies and even was told car fax is a lie this was my worst experience ever shopping for a car that I did not even get to see or drive

bad service

by from dallas, tx |

we're looking for a used Toyota Camry which has low miles. By the time we got there, that car, which we made appointment to see, had been somewhere else. Then, the owner of this business came and talked to us that " do u guys really want to buy this car because the owner of this car had to drive about 20 minutes to here?". We said " yes, we will buy if that car did not have any problem". After 20 or 30 minutes waiting, we could see that car, it was fine, and i like it, but when we check the major machine. it was replaced, so we said " let us think about this, maybe i can asked our dad to come and see because he had more experience than us". Instead of being nice, they forced us to buy this car : " ...go and get your dad here...", "... leave your id and your insurance to us" , " it is a nice car, why don't you buy it, just get the car and leave, it is a good deal " ... they keep to force us to buy this car and we feel so mad, and can not trust them. They gave us a really bad attitude. BEWARE of this kind business. Never ever come back.

Do not buy!!!IT'S a JUNK YARD!

by from Garland , texas |

All of these cars are frame damage . You can tell that they have all been painted with spray paint. They had to jump all the cars we tried . One of them died on us because there wasn't even enough gas in it . Do not try this place, believe look at all the negative reviews.

great experience

by from dallas tx |

i spoke with edward over the phone i came in and he made it really simple n easy i recommend enybody to buy to from them i em so happy with my bmw

Made appointment, car no longer there

by from Grapevine, Texas |

Drove an hour with a confirmed appointment to see a specific car. Discovered car was sold the day before. They had my phone and email and didn't have the courtesy to let me know. Would not recommend dealing with this dealer. ZERO Stars!

SON GOT WHAT HE WANTES AS DID I

by from DALLAS TEXAS |

WENT TO THE DEALER 2 TIMES DROVE IT TWICE FINALLY DECIDED FRIDAY AND BOUGHT IT CASH A GREAT DEAL NO HESITATION FROM RICHARD ON BOTH VISITS FROM RICHARD, HAS BEEN A COUPLE OF DAYS AND STILL GLAD TO SEE THE SMILES FROM MY SON A GREAT DEALER WITH GREAT JEEPS MY SON LOVES HIS LIBERTY

Check engine lit on on way home after purchase...

by from Dallas, TX |

I purchased a vehicle from there, and from the beginning got a bad gut feeling, I should've listed to it... They told me I had to have my credit run before i can even test drive, I really liked the car and wanted to buy it so i said fine.. On my way home right after purchase check engine light came on, and they refuse to help or fix the car... Buyers beware from these business. I would not recommend this to any of my friends not even my worst enemies.

DISHONESTY

by from Dallas, TX |

I am very busy. I found a 2006 Sonata in this website. I called them, and I asked them explicitly if it has hail damage or accident or anything, and they told me it is in perfect condition without even a scratch. I drove a long way to see the car. It had a severe hail damage that was not shown in the pictures. I showed it to that guy, and he said that it was nothing. I HATE dishonest people. He wasted my time. DON'T TRUST THEM.

These pople a dishonest - Do Not Buy Here

by from Seymour, Texas |

Found a 2008 Jeep Liberty on Auto Trader at International Auto Sales. I called and talked to Edward who offered to discount the Jeep if I would buy now. Baised on the Auto Trader write up I agreed to buy, but i did not want to drive 160 miles without knowing the Jeep would still be there and not sold to someone else, so I went to my bank and did the paperwork for the loan and the bank Manager called Edward on the phone and confirmed the agreed upon price. The Bank manager then requested some Dealer Paperwork to be faxed to the Bank so a Bank transfer could be made for the Jeep. I then went home and waited for the bank to call. 3 hours later the Bank did call and said they had not yet received the faxed paperwork from International Auto Sales. I called and talked to Edward who said the paperwork should have been sent then I was put on hold and when Edward returned He said His boss would not aprove the deal and wanted almost $1,000 more to sell the Jeep. I smelled a scam and declined. Then i called my Bank and told them the story and said forget it. The bank did a lot of work toward this loan on the word of "Edward" and I may have to pay them a fee for their time. DO NOT DO BUSSINES WITH THESE PEOPLE.