Bermans Infiniti of Chicago

New 888-423-9107
Used 877-686-5667
Service 866-761-9299

Better Begins at Bermans

Long drive but worth my time

by from Oak park, il |

I really appreciate the service and treatment this dealership provides. I've been coming to this dealer for over three years an couldn't be happier. I do have only one suggestion, maybe a bigger and visible Infiniti sign would definitely help.The service facility is hidden from the plain eye view and in order to locate it, one must look deeply in the area. It took me a little too long to find it, but overall a great experience.

September 6, 2013

Hi Jean, Thank you for the support and will definitely take into consideration your suggestion!

Great facility and excellent service

by from Chicago, il |

I appreciate the prompt and very pleasant customer service. The facilities to wait for services are great. I love that you can take a shuttle to local area while you wait. I also appreciate the location. I no longer have to travel to the suburbs for service.

September 6, 2013

Hi Adrianne, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our store, your business is greatly appreciated!

Nice first time experience

by from Chicago, il |

Good customer service, very reliable car dealer, top notch service area that includes FREE snacks and beverages? ! That's more than enough reasons to continue to come here. Based on my first time experience this will be the place to come to service my car.

September 6, 2013

Hi Jaylin, thank you for taking the time to write a review for our store. We appreciate your buisness and looking forward to serve you in the years to come!

Happy customer

by from Chicago, IL |

One of my favorite places. This maintenance facility, has treated me incredibly well & wouldn't go anywhere else. This service center is like no other, very professional & knowledgeable guys, who work extremely hard to determine my vehicle needs. They take gentle care of my Baby ( infiniti g37) and she appreciates it. Very grateful I was introduced to this place.

September 6, 2013

At Berman's Infiniti of Chicago we take customer service to another level. Our customer's are extremely important to us and therefore we continue to do an exceptional job providing the highest quality of customer service. We are extremely delighted to have served you and your vehicle needs!

Really good service dealer...

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I have been going to Bermans Infiniti for a while. Been there three times and this particular dealer adapted to the warranty rather than other dealers. I feel that Berman's Infiniti service staff have made everything easy for me. They printed out a sheet with everything that was recommended for my vehicle explaining in detail, and really appreciate that.

August 2, 2013

Clemencia, we can't stress enough the importance of providing and fascilitating the service and/or buying experience. We're glad we earn your business and look forward in serving you again in the near future!

........

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Really enjoy the facility and the staff. I have encountered some problems with my car on my end, not the dealer. However, I have been visiting the service department to get it resolved and unfortunately, they have not been able to determine the problem. I really appreciate their hard work and going above and beyond to discover the issue. Everything has been great, I just wish they had more loaners available for customers.

August 2, 2013

Christina, we will take your request into consideration and thank you very much for your feedback!

Servicing a reliable car

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Currently, I have been doing business with Berman for twelve years now. The service has gone from good to very good. Milton, my service technician has been working on my car for years. He is very quick and efficient. Every time I visit the service department, I make a special request for Milton.

August 2, 2013

Eleida- Thank you for the kind words, I'll make sure to pass on the compliment to Milton!

Impressed and satisfied customer

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Impressive facility, everyone is very friendly and accommodating. When they make a promise, they keep it. Dennis, the manager was extremely helpful and cared about my needs. Highly recommend.

August 2, 2013

Mr. Fletcher- we appreciate your support and thank you for the feedback. We look forward in serving you again!

Down to earth guys

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Really down to earth guys. Very passionate on what they do and as a result their performance on cars is excellent. Very happy and satisfied :)

August 2, 2013

Brandon, thank you for taking the time to review our store. Your business is greatly appreciated!

Pleasant experience

by from Chicago, illinois |

I bought my first Infiniti in 1997 qx4, and I have been an Infiniti customer since. I've seen from the very start as Infiniti cars progressed and improved and are a lot better. The waiting area is very more comfortable and the refreshment are a plus as I wait. I no longer feel like bringing my car for maintenance as a chore but rather a pleasant experience.

August 2, 2013

Mr. Branch- We are extremely delighted you feel this way! Part of our mission is providing high quality customer service and an easy and hassle free experience. Thank you for your loyalty and business!!