Bermans Infiniti of Chicago

Service 866-761-9299

Better Begins at Bermans

Excellent!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Everything has been great! Friendly staff quality work and prices are very competitive. I would nightly recommend Bermans to my friends and family. They will even wash your car for you now that is service!

May 18, 2013

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review us. If we can provide you with additional assistance, please feel free to contact us directly. We truly value your business.

Exceptional Dealership

by from Glenview, il |

I purchased my Infiniti in January of 2013, the buying process was great, my sales advisor Maton and Ron were extraordinary and very easy to talked too. The buying process was easy and would definitely come back later in the future!

May 18, 2013

Ali, thanks for the kind words! We really do value your feedback and look forward in serving your vehicle maintenance in the future. Thanks!

Looking for an Infiniti?? Go to Berman's Infiniti

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Customer service is excellent. Staff is friendly and very helpful. Staff really values the importance of your time and really tries to perform service In a timely manner. Loaners are are readily available when needed. Overall, great place to purchase an Infiniti!

May 18, 2013

At Berman Infiniti we strive for customer satisfaction and we are pleased to know we met your expectations. If at any point we can provide you with additional assistance, please contact us immediately. Your business is appreciated!

Enjoy getting my car maintenance here!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I have been coming here for a little two years and never encounter a problem. I constantly get my car maintenance at Infiniti, and wouldn't go anywhere else. The staff is very friendly and most of all enjoy the waiting area and the children's room. I will continue coming here for my maintenance!

May 18, 2013

Felicia, thank you for the great feedback! your comments and business is greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Love my new infiniti

by from chicgo, Illinois |

The overall process of buying a car here was actually fun. They told me what types of cars would best fit my lifestyle and I never once felt pressured even though I test drove 5 cars with in about 3 months before actuall making a decision. Very patient with me. The serivice now is just as great. The service center always remebers my name and my car is treated just as well. Joel manages his ship well at infiniti service center.

May 18, 2013

Robin-Thank you for the great feedback!If you need additional information we're here to serve you. Your business is truly appreciated.

Great Atmosphere

by from Infiniti |

The service center has a waiting room that is just amazing. It's almost like a vacation....Almost. They have a computer area so I can do some work while waiting for my car. They have 2 big screen HD TVs, a beverage section and a private lounge area and a kids play area. If I have to wait, I'd rather do it here.

May 17, 2013

We do our best in providing a great atmosphere for our customers, we are overjoyed knowing we met your expectations!If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us...we appreciate your business!

They made it to easy.

by from Chicago |

This was my first time dealing with Bermans Infiniti. I spoke to Matt Wishert my sales person first on the phone and he assured me he would have several choices for me to look at. When I arrived the valet, yes they have valet service, took my keys and I went to met Matt. The facility was pleasing to the eye and very modern. Matt greeted me and then explained all my different options and benefits to doing business with Bermans. I am suprised to say I ended up leaving with a new 13 G37. Not something I have done in my past. Leave with a car on a first visit. But like I said they made it to easy. Thanks again Matt for all your hard work and follow up. Make 2013 a great year guys! Kevin G

May 17, 2013

Congratulations on your new purchase! what a great choice, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us, your business is appreciated!

poor customer service, most vehicles overpriced!

by from La Grange, IL |

All they care about is a sale. That's it. Compare their used vehicles to other Infiniti dealers and you find most of them are overpriced by 1,000 or more.

May 18, 2013

Although we are grateful for your review, we are disappointed our store did not meet your expectations. Please let us help you serve you better by rectifying your experience. If you'd like, you can send me your name and number through a private message to rectify the situation. Thanks.

New Car Purchase

by from Chicago |

This dealership had great customer service; however, it seems as if they were only interested in making money, not the customer's concerns and what the customer wanted.

Bermans Infiniti

by from Winnetka |

What a bunch of clowns. I looked up a car on Cars.com, called them and got the usual run around. They had no information about the car I saw on their site. Typical low budget car dealer. How do these people stay in business. Stay away.