North Reading Subaru

Service 866-495-8742

Real cars at Real Prices

review

by from Saugus Ma |

I recently purchased a 2011 Infinity G25 and the sales rep Rui and sales manager and Finance manager were great and above all there was no pressure and just a great experience . I highly recommend the dealership and the crew . Carl

Not people of their word

by from Andover, MA |

I purchased a 2014 Subaru from North Reading Subaru believing that they would sell my trade-in to a salvage yard. The car I was trading had irreparable hidden damage that I revealed to them in order to prevent the car from being re-sold to an unsuspecting person. I paid $750 more for the Subaru at North Reading because the salesperson and manager stated that a competitor in New Hampshire -- who was offering me a lower price for the Subaru and a higher price for the trade -- would sell the car to another person. They indicated that they wouldn't do that. However, three weeks later, using the VIN# to trace its whereabouts ,I found that North Reading did not sell the car to a salvage yard, but had instead sold the car to the auction in NH that sold it to an unsuspecting driver in Vermont. North Reading did exactly what they said that their competitor would do!

Great Place to buy a car

by from Lynnfield Ma o1940 |

Dealing with Dwight O'hara was a pleasant, stress free experience. He was very friendly, polite, very easy to deal with. It was the best car buying experience we even had. We Highly recommend North Reading Subaru and also saleman Dwight O'hara to any one in buying a new or used vehicle

Great Customer Service

by from Billerica, MA |

My husband and I worked with Greg and the process was made very simple. We had an excellent experience and did not feel pressured in any way. I would highly recommend this dealership to whoever is in the market for a Subaru.

North Reading Subaru is Honest

by from Lynn, MA |

I didn't go to North Reading Subaru first but I'm glad I went there. I went to another Subaru dealer not to be mentioned (Wakefield) and had a deal in place with a salesman that wouldn't call us back half of the time. We were returning a lease and only had until the end of the month to get the new car. Our salesman assured us that the car would be coming in on the boat on the 28th and we would have it by the 3rd. Which we said it would be fine. We didn't here back from the salesman and didn't get a response until the 28th. He told us that The car wouldn't be there for another week. The truck will be leaving in a couple of days, but we have a car on the lot with a few more features that you can have now. We said no and wanted our deposit back. When I went to pick up the check one of the people that worked there joked that now they wouldn't be able to go on that vacation with our money. Ha Ha. I went to North Reading Subaru and explained the situation and expected to fight for every dollar. But our salesman Rui Coelho showed me a couple of cars and they didn't have the car we were looking and wished me luck. Then another saleman looked up what they had in inventory and found one with a moon roof. I really didn't want the option but I decided to look. It had everything else and they basically matched the price of the other dealer. They were honest with me. That goes a long way in my book. They not very close to me but I plan on going there for my services too. I wish I had gone there first. I would recommend going the this dealership before you try another so you have something great to compare to the other dealers.

Best car buying exerience ever

by from Cambridge, MA |

My recent experience of buying a new car from No. Reading Subaru was overall very positive. If you are planning to buy a Subaru definitely visit this dealership and ask to speak with Jonathan Walker. He sold me my Forester, and I highly recommend him.

North Reading Subaru is awesome!!

by from Billerica, MA |

I recently purchased a 2014 Outback from North Reading Subaru and the entire process was fantastic. Rui, Dan and Paul made the whole thing quick and easy. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that was looking to buy a new car. Don't wast your time at any other dealer. Just head straight here and you will be well taken care of.

Recommend North Reading Subaru

by from Andover, MA |

I recently purchased my second Subaru here. I chose this dealership because I am very happy with how I have been treated by the sales and service staff--they are friendly, professional and efficient.

North Reading Subaru is the BEST!

by from Reading, MA |

I just purchased a 2014 Crosstrek. The whole experience was excellent! No pressure to buy anything. All my questions were answered. Paul, Dan, and Steve were amazing. Not only did I get a great deal on my trade-in, my payments were lowered by almost $100/month! The whole team works hard to make sure you get the vehicle you're looking for and at the best price. I love my Crosstrek and I would recommend North Reading Subaru to anyone!