Elder Ford of Tampa

Service 888-621-0028

We are Your Best Deal Destination for New and Pre-owned Trucks, Cars, and SUVs

Awesome Experience!

by from Tampa, Fl |

Working with Tyler Loyd was the best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle. He is professional at all times and knows how to make the process as seamless as possible!

August 30, 2014

Thank you so much DMGordon! We love feedback.

They Try Harder Than Other Dealerships

by from St Petersburg Florida |

I was lied to by four other Ford dealerships before talking to Daniel Simon at Elder. We had some "bumps in the road" with rebate accuracy and financing knowledge, but the Business Manager (Joe Combs) and substitute finance representative (Ken Huckabee) was able to resolve the issues. I am concerned that the General Manager didn't respond to my email voicing some concerns, but I only bought a Fiesta...so it wasn't like I was a high dollar customer. They still owe me car mats and a tank of gas for having to return to their dealership from 40 miles away to complete additional paperwork. Hopefully, this too, will be resolved.

Best experience buying a car ever!

by from Brandon, Fl |

Bill Geiger is friendly and easy to work with. Geoffrey Patterson worked hard to get me the best deal and Terald Hopkins is an awesome GM. Elder Ford will get my business from now on whether is serving my new Escape or if/when I but another vehicle. My sister will be purchasing a vehicle there soon and I will refer anyone I know I'm the market for a new vehicle to them.

Great Experience; no one else has come close

by from Tampa, FL |

Bought a used Ram truck with low miles with Jeep Sahara trade in. Mikey Gallegra was our salesman. He was an absolute joy to work with. The initial trade in value was very low, just like anyone else. Mikey ask what my minimum was and what I'd like to receive and came back with a trade in value in the middle. Never happens! Manager Mr Patterson, Jacqui in internet sales to finance manager were all professional and class acts. They even cook out on Saturdays!!!! Highly recommend them to anyone. Please don't change your business style Elder Ford.

2014 Focus Se Hatchback purchase

by from Saint pete, FL. |

Very good experience buying a car her. I would recommend them any time. Mike G. is a great salesman.

Great Service

by from Tampa, FL |

I bought my car from Ed Michaels at Elder Fords and had a great experience. They were quick into making a deal that I could afford and super friendly throughout the process. They truly believe in the customer satisfaction and I would recommend anyone to them when looking to buy a new vehicle.

Amazing Service!!!

by from Tampa, Fl |

I have bought many cars in my life but I have never had such a great customer experience like I did at Elder Ford. Ken Lee and everyone to accomplishing the financing were so focused on making me a happy customer. I cannot say enough about the entire team at Elder. You all ROCK!

Great And Pleasant Deal

by from Sun City Center, FL |

We just happen upon Elder Ford as we were trying to find a different Ford Show Room. It turned out to be the best directions we have ever followed after 3 days of trying to find a dealership that would actually deal with us. After 50 years of car shopping and dealing with various makes and models cars.......This was the first new car we have ever bought where we drove off in our new car feeling like WE got a deal. Kudos to Christian and Oscar. We love our new Escape Titanium. Its more than we anticipated! I would encourage anyone wanting to purchase a Ford to save your time and mental anguish by starting your search at this Ford Showroom first. It was a bit out of our area but certainly worth the drive. Carol & John

Great experience and product

by from Tampa, Florida |

We worked with Nacer Menouni and he was simply fabulous. We wold him what we wanted and he made it happen. Even though we bought our previous car at Elder Ford and had a great experience then too, our Purchase on November 29, 2013 was even better. They go out of their way to make the customer feel great about the experience and the purchase.

The Fast Food of Car Dealerships

by from Tampa, FL |

The quickest car purchasing experience of my life. They emailed me the link to the finance application. Filled it out and received a callback within an hour. Came down to the dealership and within 2 hours drove off in my new Pre-Owned Certified used car. Go Elder Ford!

December 12, 2014

Thank you, Eduardo! We appreciate you taking the time to post a review about us. We enjoy reading them. Terald Hopkins, GM

Oscar Penelvar/Jorge Villaneuva/Michelle Santiago

by from Tampa, FL |

I was so far buried under my vehicle that it was going to take a miracle to get me out of it, and an even bigger miracle to get me into something I really wanted. It's a dream come true to be driving a brand new Ford Expedition with all the bells and whistles at a payment I was pleased with already until Michelle came back the next day and was able to get me an even lower interest rate then previously quoted. I am over the moon with the quality of customer service I received and will be referring all of my family and friends to this top notch dealership! Thank you Oscar, Jorge & Michelle!!!! Elder Ford is AWESOME!

December 12, 2014

Liva, Thank you so much! You are awesome!