Elder Ford of Tampa

9560 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33612

New 877-228-1148 New877-228-1148
Used 877-468-3890 Used877-468-3890
Service 888-621-0028 Service 888-621-0028

The only FORD Dealer in Tampa Bay with a Nationwide LIfetime Warranty! We are Your Best Deal Destination

Recent Car Purchase

by from Tampa, FL |

Wow. Where do I begin? On Monday (10/27) my husband and I were in a serious vehicle accident (see photos attached) which totaled out 2012 Ford Focus. The vehicle protected us so well that our injuries are soft tissue with no broken bones. I called Elder Ford, thanks to your email program, and requested the sales person we had spoken with over a year ago. I was connected to Victoria Horchak. I explained that my injuries would not allow a visit to the dealership and requested as much as possible be done over the phone and email. She was amazing, guiding me through the process each step. Yesterday she actually delivered the vehicle and paperwork to my home. Not only is she a well versed and confident sales person, she showed care and concern that I will never forget. I wanted to recognize her and express my sincere appreciation. Additionally, I would like to address the safe design of the Focus. As you can see from the photos, the crash was serious. We were hit by a vehicle, to the passenger side, that was traveling at 40 mph and we walked away with treatable injuries. I, immediately, knew we were purchasing another Ford. Thank You!!

November 7, 2014

First, Beth, I'm glad that everyone is OK after the accident. You safety is always our 1st concern. Secondly, Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We would love to have a copy of those pictures you spoke about. Please send them to thopkins@elderautogroup.com. Thanks again for being an Elder Ford of Tampa customer.

Service

by from Tampa, Fl |

I bought a used Toyota Corolla from Elder Ford in 2012, the purchase of the vehicle was excellent. I take my car back to Elder Ford for all of my oil changes, since I do not put to many miles on my car my oil changes are not that frequent. I have been VERY disappointed with my last two oil changes: The oil change prior to my last was not a very good experience, I have cheap,but nice hubcaps on my car so when I left the dealership after my oil change and tire rotation I see one of my hubcaps fly past me now I'm doing about 45 miles an hour so it is a good thing no one was hit by it. I did not chase it down instead I thought ok Ill just replace it, as I get further into my drive I'm startled by a man who comes to my window to tell me I lost a hubcap. I pull over and realize I now only have one hubcap on my car, i'm upset and drive back to the dealership to be told oh those are cheap and they stretch out it is unavoidable. So I said every time I come for an oil change and a tire rotation does that mean I have to purchase new hubcaps he said yes. Finally he agreed to pay for my next oil change and tire rotation. I left upset because I had new tires put on and the hubcaps stayed on and now he states I will have to replace them with every oil change and tire rotation hmmmm. I also felt like it could have harmed someone or something with them flying off at high speeds. Well I purchased more and almost a year later it is time for the oil change and tire rotation so I take it in and they put the very same hubcaps back on and I have not lost one since, however yesterday I took my car to Pep Boys to look at alternator and they notice I have no engine cover....That means Elder Ford did not put it back on grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr a new one is $140.00 dollars!!! I never open my hood so I would never have noticed this issue, I called this morning but have yet to receive a call back. So check everything before you leave this place because who knows what surprise you may fine in your future !!!!

I recently purchased a truck from Elder Ford

by from Tampa, FL |

I recently purchased my first pickup truck and decided that Elder Ford was the place to go based on what I've heard in the market. Rob Elder has done a great job with stocking the most unique trucks that can't be found too many other places. I was in a nationwide search for the truck I purchased and was delighted that I was able to find it right here in Tampa. Rob dedicated two sales people to me, Maurice Rojo and Tim Katt were excellent! Both are industry veterans, extremely knowledgeable and great to work with. Tim had the experience of having to take a test drive with my 2 and 6 year olds in the back with him and he was great with them! In addition, I had the experience of working with Joe Bolin in the accessories department and he fit the same mold as Maurice and Tim. I've purchased a number of Chevy's over the years and this was the first time in 20 years that I bought a Ford. The experience was actually pleasurable! I would recommend Rob and his team to anyone, especially if you are looking for a truck.

Great Services, Excellent Customer Experience

by from Tampa, FL |

I brought my 2014 Ford Fiesta Titanium in for service because she had started overheating in traffic. As usual, the Service center staff did an amazing job. It was my cooling fan motor, which was covered under warranty...but, even if it hadn't been, it was way cheaper than if I would have taken it to my other mechanic! Excellent work, low prices, and amazing customer service. Elder Ford of Tampa is the BEST!

Mr Eddie Gladson

by from Lutz, Fl |

Everything went well, we had an appointment so was taken right back. was satisfied with the wait time and service.

May 15, 2016

Eddie, We appreciate your business. We hope we can earn a 5 star one day. Thank you, Terald Hopkins, GM

Great service, as usual

by from Largo, FL |

I purchased my car at Elder Ford and now this is my 3rd scheduled oil change. They are always helpful, pretty quick, and don't try to sell me or pressure me into anything that I don't need. They seem to be honest and open, and fair in price as well. It seems like they're a good team as well, as my original service guy was stuck with another customer when I arrived- someone was there to immediately step in for him, so I didn't need to wait. I will continue to drive the 45 minutes to take my car to Elder for service.

May 15, 2016

Rachael, Thank you for your loyalty to Elder Ford of Tampa. We appreciate your business. Thank you, Terald Hopkins, GM

Fantastic experience!

by from Tampa, FL |

Purchased a 2016 Escape; great car, service and salesman.

Michael, We appreciate your business. Thank you, Terald Hopkins, GM

Great Service as always

by from Tampa, FL |

Dropped off for an oil change on the wrong day and Justin was right there to make it happen

May 15, 2016

Anne-Marie, I'm glad we were able to work it out for you. We appreciate your business. Thank you, Terald Hopkins, GM

Good sales team

by from Ft. Pierce , Fl |

2015 Edge Service was good and staff was helpful. Helped us with added items needed to tow behind our MH.

May 15, 2016

Robert, Enjoy your travels! We appreciate your business. Thank you, Terald Hopkins, GM

Excellent! Not your typical dealer.

by from Tampa, FL |

I have to say that I hadn't been to this place in a while. I'd previously had service done on my 2003 Ford Escape, but to be honest, the experience was unremarkable. This week I needed accessories for a new Escape and went to the new facility on Florida Avenue. Wow. I'm not talking about the building which of course was beautiful, but the people were outstanding. From the moment I got out of my car, I knew this was going to be different. No sales people circling, waiting to move in for the kill. To my delight what I found were great people with great attitudes who were there to help with whatever I needed. I was able to walk in, get informed answers to my questions quickly without a sales pitch. I walked out with exactly what I needed with none of the artificial hype. Beautiful! I was so impressed, I went back 3 days later for more parts....ones I planned on buying somewhere else. They'll definitely get my business from here out. Keep up the great work!

May 15, 2016

Figgette, WOW! Thank you for the awesome review. We love it when our customers have a great experience. We appreciate your business. Thank you, Terald Hopkins, GM