Elder Ford of Tampa

9560 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33612

New 877-228-1148 New 877-228-1148
Used 877-468-3890 Used 877-468-3890
Service 888-621-0028 Service 888-621-0028

The only FORD Dealer in Tampa Bay with a Nationwide LIfetime Warranty! We are Your Best Deal Destination

Recent Car Purchase

by from Tampa, FL |

Wow. Where do I begin? On Monday (10/27) my husband and I were in a serious vehicle accident (see photos attached) which totaled out 2012 Ford Focus. The vehicle protected us so well that our injuries are soft tissue with no broken bones. I called Elder Ford, thanks to your email program, and requested the sales person we had spoken with over a year ago. I was connected to Victoria Horchak. I explained that my injuries would not allow a visit to the dealership and requested as much as possible be done over the phone and email. She was amazing, guiding me through the process each step. Yesterday she actually delivered the vehicle and paperwork to my home. Not only is she a well versed and confident sales person, she showed care and concern that I will never forget. I wanted to recognize her and express my sincere appreciation. Additionally, I would like to address the safe design of the Focus. As you can see from the photos, the crash was serious. We were hit by a vehicle, to the passenger side, that was traveling at 40 mph and we walked away with treatable injuries. I, immediately, knew we were purchasing another Ford. Thank You!!

November 7, 2014

First, Beth, I'm glad that everyone is OK after the accident. You safety is always our 1st concern. Secondly, Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We would love to have a copy of those pictures you spoke about. Please send them to thopkins@elderautogroup.com. Thanks again for being an Elder Ford of Tampa customer.

Informative and not pushy. An enjoyable update.

by from Belleair Bluffs, Fl |

Tim Murray has been great at giving me information on my auto request. I have owned a Ford Escape in the past and wanted to know more about them as of 2016. Features (etc).

Great job

by from Tampa, Florida |

My last visit with Elder Ford when very well. Thanks to Mr. Dan Robinson. I sure will continue to visit Elder ford of Tampa

Great Service

by from Tampa, FL |

Elder Ford of Tampa is a great place to buy a car and I thank Xavier for that.

overall the best experince in a dealership.

by from tampa |

I decided one day that I deserved a new vehicle, so I decided that I wanted a mustang 5.0 so I went to the closes dealership which Is elders ford, when I got there with no hesitation a sales man named Jose Paulino got to work with me. He is very knowledgeable on very product they have, I tolled him what I was trying to pay a month and my down payment, long story short I will recommend him to anybody looking to buy a ford product! contact him at 813-3211234

Watch out. Hound you! super buggy!

by from Ocala |

Found a truck online, sent email, received a quick call and set up a time to see the truck, half hour later received a call from manager, to verify the interest and appointment time , ok, next day another phone call from yet another person, when I told them this was out of line they started the questions, they do not have a clue! after letting him know this was quite annoying he apologized and kept going with the question. told him to cancel the appointment and stop calling .I never even got to look at the Vehicle! before the SALES program kick in.

April 25, 2016

Jim, As the General Manager of Elder Ford, I am disappointed you did not have the experience you should have had. I would love to speak to you about your concerns. Please call me on my cell 904-304-6515 anytime. Thank you, Terald Hopkins, GM

New car experience

by from Tampa,fl |

Everything was good. They found the car we wanted for the price we wanted pay.

April 25, 2016

John, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your business. Thank you, Terald Hopkins, GM

MY new Ford Dealer - David Elder is GREAT!

by from Land O Lakes, Fl |

David Elder Part's accessories department guys (Joe and Craig) where great to deal with - up front pricing, install times and keeping me in the loop. Thanks - will be buying MORE!

April 22, 2016

David, Thank you for using our Accessories Dept. We appreciate your business. Thank you, Terald Hopkins, GM

my experience

by from tampa,florida |

First off, jose was very very helpful,he made sure we were looking for the ride vehicle that fit us..very outstanding job..i would definitely e recommended anyone in the future looking to purchase a car,truck, or suv he's the guy.Thankyou so much!!

April 13, 2016

Jose, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate you. Terald Hopkins, GM

Ask for Robo!

by from Tampa, florida |

Purchased a 2016 Ford Edge from Robert Rivera over at Elder Ford. The smoothest car buying experience I've ever had. Thoroughly enjoyed working with him as we negotiated the deal. Don't hestitate to stop by and ask for Robert "Robo" Rivera.

April 10, 2016

Gloria, We love it when our customers have a smooth buying experience. We appreciate your business. Thank you, Terald Hopkins, GM