Premier Motorsports

4601 Ne 78th St Ste 360, Vancouver, WA 98665

Happy Camper

by from Vancouver, WA |

One day I stopped a women in a parking lot and asked her about the vehicle she was driving because I was thinking about buying one similar to tow behind my motor home. She was very excited to tell me about Premier Motorsports in Vancouver, WA. She was very happy! Now I am very happy because I bought my GMC Canyon which I drive daily and tow behind my motor home. I found Ric Johnson to be a pleasure to deal with, friendly and very knowledgeable in the business. Not only did I buy from Ric, he was able to sell my car for me too. He stands behind his vehicles and very trustworthy. I recommend him to everyone I talk to about buying and selling their cars. Happy Camper!

April 23, 2014

Tim & Sandy...It is I who should be writing the glowing review of you two happy Campers if anything! Never the less thank you for the wonderful and kind words as these are what we strive for here at the store!! But to sum it all up the tally is now 7 vehicles attributed to your asking the lady in the parking lot about her jeep!! It's kind of funny how it all comes together but it WORKS!! Thank you both so very much!! Ric

Excellent Service, Excellent Vehicle

by from Portland, OR |

I needed a heavy duty pickup truck to haul my travel trailer and Ric happened to have an older F250 in my price range. From getting an appointment to test drive it, to taking it for an inspection, and finally closing the deal, Ric made everything easy and pleasant. The truck turned out to be in almost unbelievably good condition and I ended up driving away feeling like I got a great deal. Ric even followed up with excellent service by doing the legwork to get the new plates and title. The quality of the vehicle, the quality of the service, and the value for the price simply can't be beat.

April 15, 2014

We are so happy that you found us and our F250 out of all the trucks and dealerships out there in the world!! Having a great local and nice inventory has been the key to our success in this business climate and we are thankful for Awesome customers as yourselves!! Enjoy your life adventure to the Buffalo Museum and if we ride through there this summer I will look you up!! Thank you again for the business and the Wonderful referral!! Ric

Ease, convenience and integrity

by from Portland, OR |

I have owned several cars, but never purchased one from a car dealer nor with financing. Ric and Premier Motorsports have surpassed all of my expectations for how a car dealer should conduct business, and set the bar ridiculously high for the competition. Ric went out of his way to make the entire process painless and, quite simply, enjoyable. Not an eyelash was batted at my request to have the local Porsche dealer look the prospective purchase over. Needless to say, the car was in excellent shape. Despite the late hour, Ric stayed late to complete the paperwork so I could drive the car home that evening. There was absolutely no high-pressure sales techniques or other tricks that kept me off of dealers' lots over the years. Quite simply, I hope Ric and Premier Motorsports stay around for a very long time as I have zero desire to do business anywhere else. I offer to be a reference for any prospective customer of Premier Motorsports. Ric knows how to contact me and can provide my contact information for anyone hesitant/cynical about seeing so many stellar reviews. Ric and Premier Motorsports are legit and worth your business. Support a local, ethical and upright business: Premier Motorsports.

February 4, 2014

Al thank you so very very much for the kind words and the purchase of your Porsche Cayenne!! We are in business because of people like yourself!! Thank you Thank you Thank you! Ric

Great Buying Experience

by from Lake Stevens, WA |

I had been looking for a specific car for over two months. I was in no hurry to buy and had the luxury of waiting for the right price. I was at a local dealership test driving a car and they gave me the run around so I walked out frustrated. I couldn't pass up at least looking at the car Premier Motorsports had posted online because of how competitive the price was. I was not expecting much in he way of service and quality. I was blown away! Service was amazing! The whole buying experience was truly amazing. I live in the Seattle area and will make the drive down to Vancouver Premier Motorsports for my next car. I have already let a friend of mine know were he is buying his next car. Thank you so much Ric!

February 4, 2014

Peter you are the reason we are in business! Repeat and referral is the foundation of our Dealership we thank you for taking the time to come see, drive, and purchase a car from us!! Remember we pick up from PDX and the Amtrak stations for our customers!! Thank you again,

Premier Motorsports

by from Kennewick, WA |

Was treated well for my entire experience here. Dealer/owner was honest, fair and extremely helpful even going the extra mile to assist me with the logistics of exchanging cars and corresponding by mail to make sure the details were taken care of. Very professional. Vehicle is in excellent condition and I love it. Would definitely return for business.

December 3, 2013

A Great Audi for a Great guy that deserves a nice car after all that college!! Enjoy the A4 Quattro and we will see you for your next vehicle down the road!! Thanks again for doing business with us!!

Premier Motorsports is great to work with!

by from Milwaukie, OR |

Working with Ric to trade our vehicles resulted in our getting a very fair value for our vehicles, and owning a fantastic Jeep Rubicon. It is a lot of fun to drive! Ric is very easy to work with, I would recommend him to anyone. There is no pressure in his process, and the quality of the cars he has on the lot is fantastic.

October 4, 2013

Keith it is and has always been a pleasure to spend time with you and Taff! Thank you for the business and enjoy your Rubicon!!

Premier Motorsports second to none!!!!

by from Tigard, Oregon |

Ric was extremely honest, knowledgeable, very friendly when we bought our 2005 GMC Yukon Denali. We have visited many dealerships over the years but Ric's "High End Boutique" made the adventure painless and easy!!! He went out of his way to help us get into the vehicle WE wanted. We will only buy from Premier Motorsports from here on out. Hats off to Ric for giving us a pleasurable experience and Jim for going out of his way to put the license plates on the vehicle. Highly recommend Premier Motorsports to all who is looking for clean high end reliable vehicle.

March 17, 2013

Dave and Kelsey thank you so much for choosing our store to purchase your Denali from as we found you just as painless to deal with as well!! Hahahaha!! Thank you for the referral already as we take that as the highest compliment in our business!! Ric P.S. Jim is good to have around for those sort of things!!

Consignment sales

by from Canby, OR |

Premier has sold two vintage cars for me in the past 6mo. They sold my 67' Cal Look VW Beetle, and my 72' VW Panel van. Admittedly these are not your normal used late model cars, but Ric and Jim found buyers for both of them. Both cars have gone to good homes and people who appreciate them. Their communication with me on all aspects of the sales was top notch, and I would not hesitate to use them again for a consignment sale.

March 12, 2013

Ralph Largo your vehicles almost sold themselves because they were so darn nice! (Thank God they requested me to help them adjust to a life outside their Canby home tho!!) Always a pleasure doing business with you and Bev so thank you as well!! Thanks Ralph!

A Painless Buying Experience

by from Roseburg, Oregon |

My wife and I had made the trip up North from Roseburg, Oregon intending on looking and several different vehicles and this was our first, and as it turned out, our last stop. Rick is very personable and made us feel comfortable from the get go - even though we had not made an appointment to see him. I was impressed with his operation and the overall selection of unique vehicles on the premises. I do believe Rick had our best interests in mind. He even bought my family a prime rib dinner at the diner across the street when we were through with our purchase.

March 12, 2013

Dealer Disclaimer...Prime Rib Dinner not included with all purchases! Hahahaha! That was a fun day and always very happy to help you find the exact vehicle that fit your Family's needs! We love to work by appointment so you are the only customer here but sometimes it happens and we do our best to accommodate your Family and since you were so late dinner seemed like a Great idea!!

Great Place to Buy your Vehicle

by from Vancouver, WA |

I had been looking around the area for a specific motorcycle for some time now. I found the bike I wanted at Premier and proceeded to drop by. Having dealt with smaller shops in the past I was a little cautious about the experience I was about to walk into. Ric met me with a smile and a handshake at the door. Led me to the bike and gave me a top to bottom explanation of everything. His knowledge of his products and friendliness made the process very easy. Premier genuinely made my purchase a pleasurable one. Not to mention the year of roadside assistance they threw in at no cost as a thank you for going through them. I will not hesitate sending my friends and family their way in the future. Thank you for the top notch service.

March 2, 2013

The "Duke" will serve you well and you will have miles and miles of awesome fun on the Multistrada Kyle!! Thank you for the business and as always a great time with you and your wife here at the Dealership!! I'm looking forward to a summer time ride on the bikes in the very near future!! Thank you again, Ric