Montage Motors

2641 Pittston Ave, Scranton, PA 18505

Used 866-562-2494

Old School Family Run Buisness

by from White Haven,Pa |

Not many car lots like this left.The Walsh family runs their lot old school all the way.Honesty and Integrity all the way!!They go above and beyond!!They believe that their name is more important to them than just trying to sell you a car.My daughter LOVES her Cobalt and I just wanted to thank the entire Walsh family for this!!5 STAR CAR LOT RUN THE RIGHT WAY!!

May 20, 2014

Thanks so much Mark. I hope your daughter enjoys the vehicle.

Great Car Dealer

by from Springbrook Twp |

Fast , Easy , and accommodating car lot got me in a new car in less then 24 hours

October 18, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review. We hope to do business with you again in the future.

Easiest and fastest buying process ever!

by from Scranton, PA |

Due to my hetic work process, Tracy and Shawn were able to make accodomations and complete the transaction within hours. My husband loves his vehicle!! Thanks for everything.

October 18, 2013

Thank you Corrine and Jason. It was a pleasure doing business with your family.

Satisfaction Guaranteed!

by from Olyphant, PA |

I am a first time car buyer with limited credit and no access to a co-signer. I've been turned away by several financial institutions and dealers. I came across a 2008 Jetta which happened to be at Montage Motors. I applied for their online financing and low and behold, Tracy had called me back and spoke to me personally and qualified me for the car loan. We agreed at a price and the buying process was very simple. Tracy and Shawn made it work. I purchased a great car at a great price and would recommend Montage Motors to anyone.

March 19, 2013

Thank you so much Annie, it was a pleasure doing business with you. We hope to work with you again in the future. Good Luck with your new vehicle.

EXCELLENT FAMILY RUN BUSINESS!!!!!

by from Scranton PA |

I just purchased my 6th Subaru from Montage Motors. I love my subaru's and I love dealing with Montage Motors. They are a honest family run business. When I first started dealing with them they were much smaller. It has been nice seeing them grow over the years. It is really convient now that they have their own service garage on site. Even though they have grown, they still treat their customers as their #1 priority. I recommend them to all my friends and family. They also have a referral program, where they pay me when a friend or family member purchases a vehicle from them. My daughter and son both bought their vehicles there. Overall they are great to deal with, they treat you like one of the family. I will always buy from Montage Motors.

April 12, 2013

Thanks Bill for your review. It was good seeing you again. See you at your next oil change, or maybe when your ready to trade in that older Subaru.

Terrible car. Sold a lemon!

by from Scranton, pa |

I purchased a 2004 Volvo from montage motors about a year ago for $9000. I returned to the dealer multiple times insisting my car had a problem, my claims were dismissed. Upon my warranty being up I went to my own garage and the car needed a transmission. With in 3 months it also needed 2 wheel bearings, censors and countless other parts. There was also a mistake made with the paper work which resulted in me having to go to court to prove ownership of the vehicle. After all of this, I went to trade the car back in at montage, trusting them and believing it was a fluke that I got the bad car. They offered me $3000 for a car I paid $9000 for 7 months prior. In total, I've ended up putting $4500 into a car I paid $9000 for in one year. Over all awful experience. Would not recommend to anyone.

November 20, 2012

Jamie I can't believe you would write a review like this after all the help we gave you. Jamie forgot to add how many times she smashed the vehicle, and how many curbs she drove into and flattened her tires. Jamie also forgot to mention all the help we gave her with these problems, including paying half for her transmission, that was done at a garage we set the appointment up with not her, and free labor fixing the problems that happened when she smashed it those few times. We can't be held responsible for how a person drives their vehicle. We don't know what damage she did during those three months. But yet we still stood behind the vehicle and tried to help Jamie the best we could. How can we offer her anything close to what she paid for the vehicle, when it was smashed up multiple times and she didn't fix the body work. Bottom line is Jamie just did not take care of this vehicle. When we sold this vehicle to Jamie it was currently PA inspected, by a garage other than our own. We do not do our inspections. When we sold Jamie the vehicle it was in great condition.

My best vehicle purchase ever.

by from Scranton |

I just bought a 2005 Jeep Liberty from Montage Motors. It was one of my easiest car buying experience ever. I felt they were honest from the get go. They told me they don't send to a million banks and run my credit without speaking to me first. They try their hardest to get you approved without lowering your credit score too much. Thank god my credit was good, but they did have multiple options for bad credit customers. I heard them explaining a bad credit bank to another customer and they were upfront and honest about the interest rate and fees to them. It was honestly my best buying experience ever. They are a family run business, the father, and his two adult children. Very friendly, no pressure, just a all around great experience. This will now be the only place I buy my vehicles.

October 18, 2013

Thanks John for the great review. We hope to see you in the future when you are ready to trade.