Ganley Chevrolet of Aurora

New 866-573-7630
Used 877-705-5330
Service 866-383-5698

Ganley Has It All!

Best Car Buying Experience I've EVER had.

by from Medina, Ohio |

Great customer service!!! I started my shopping on-line. Ganley Chevy Aurora has a great website. They offer a free Carfax on every car and have much better pricing than anybody else in the area as I shopped around. I found the perfect car on-line and called to schedule an appointment. An hour later when I arrived, the car was washed and waiting inside. That was pretty cool! The car drove great and I ended up buying it for the price on-line?no gimmicks, no games. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I will buy all of my cars there from now on.

Bad Service and Bad Attitude

by from Cleveland, OH |

Had car in for service multiple times. Each time had to return due to issues not resolved. They were unapologetic and acted like I was doing them a favor. Will not return for service or purchase a car from this dealership.

Good Experience

by from Parkersburg, WV |

Had a good experience buying a car from this dealership. They were professional, helpful, and made our out-of-state purchase go smoothly. My wife and I were both pleased with the service we received. Thanks!

4 Stars

by from Mentor, OH |

Everyone at this dealership was very knowledgeable and friendly. I set up an appointment to look at a car and they had it ready to go when I got there. They were able to quickly find me a lender and get my application processed. Would definately go back!