R/T Motorsports Auto Sales

R/T Motorsports Auto Sales

1104 N Nellis Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89110

Used 866-459-8536

Fair Prices and Superior Service! We treat our Customers Right.

Wasted My Time. Dishonest Listing

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Called and spoke with Junior who said the car we were interested was on the lot. The listing said that it had under 25000 miles. Upon arrival, after a 25 minute drive, we were told that 'somebody. sometime' had made a mistake and car actually had almost 80000 miles. WASTED MY TIME. DISHONEST LISTINGS. GO SOMEWHERE, ANYWHERE ELSE.

Good business

by from Las Vegas |

I got my car from rt motors, after few weeks I crash and went back to Rt, junior give me the best customer service and after one week my car is looking just like new again,Rt bodyshop really take care my impala.

Love the attitude,jr is the man

by from Las Vegas |

I stop by to look for cars and I met junior, great person and awesome personality,I bought my car and now Rt is my number one dealership,

I recommend

by from Las Vegas |

Just got my car from rt motors,i am so happy with my car and junior was the best human been I ever met,thanks again to my Brazilian friend junior,he's the man to talk at Rt +++

Would not recommend this place AT ALL

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I bought a used car a few months ago and so far it's been nothing but problems after problems. The second week of having the car, I was already experiencing problems. I went to the dealership to get it fixed and got charged for it. Within a 4 month span, I have spent $500 for about 3 repairs and now I'm going on to the 4th repair. Had a few coworkers take a look at the car and they consider it to be a lemon.I feel as tho the company should have been honest with me about the car and should have told me about all the known issues. I overpaid for the vehicle and on top of that I am now coming out of pocket to repair a car that I just bought. The company also failed to give me a report of the car's history. I am highly considering filing a complaint with the DMV. I hope no one else experiences what I went thru.

Good service after sale

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I saw my car and fell in love. They gave me a great trade in and the deal was made. My mechanic found a problem and they fixed it fast. Junior has been great.

Review

by from Henderson, NV |

R/T Motorsports did contact me but, I had already went to another dealer

rt motosports the best

by from las vegas,nv |

The service was excellent, after a couple issues with my van. But Robert, Junior, & Bonnie were fabulous with helping ME to resolve my problem. I reccomend RTC motor sports for all car purchases!

good business

by from las vegas |

Good customer service,and junior relay take care me like family...I am very happy with rt motors,thanks rt.

Very satisfied customer

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I visited RT Motorsports just to look around cause we were in the market to look at different cars for my daughter and ended up buying one. The staff was very helpful in showing us cars within our price limit. There was no pressure from them and they very knowledgeable in the different safety standards of the different makes.I even recommended this dealership to many of my friends.