R/T Motorsports Auto Sales

R/T Motorsports Auto Sales

1104 N Nellis Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89110

Used 866-459-8536

Fair Prices and Superior Service! We treat our Customers Right.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I deal with customers on a daily basis, so I know great service when I see it. I took my 2006 Buick Lucerne in to get a control arm fixed and the entire time i was there Robert and his crew treated me like i was part of the family. I felt comfortable that my car was in their hands, while they were fixing the car they showed me the exact causes of the issues. Although my repairs were costly I left the repair shop feeling great. Robert took the extra time to call around to assure me that he will provide me with the best deal, he even bought me lunch!!!! I was a VIP that day. If you don't believe the service then check them out your self.

Horrible

by from Las Vegas |

We bought a 2000 dodge neon from this place and within the first week had problems with it. We worked with Chris. When we told them we wanted to finance it they told us we needed $400 more. Even though they said previously that the $800 was fine. When confronting the people about it they just rattled off about stuff that was not important and had nothing to do with what we were talking about concerning the problem with our car. So we decided to take it to Firestone in which they told us they have at least one car a day in their shop from this dealer. Since we got it we have had to put 2 times the amount of money we owe on the car for repairs. They are very greedy and dishonest people. They take advantage of people and it is not right. Have filed a complaint with the better business bureau on this place.

Great Friendly Family Orientated Business!

by from las vegas, NV |

I called to look at a 2006 used Honda accord. They offered to pick me up. Very friendly right off the bat. The car itself ran great minimal issues that were made aware before hand. There was a slight tear in the leather, I was made aware of it before hand, Personally didn't bother me I'm throwing a seat cover over it anyways. Also a common issue with Honda accord O-ring that made some engine noise if going above 60 (very common on the vtec engine, Honda's error.) it's about a $2.00 part and a 10 min. fix. no big deal. Great bunch up there! very friendly explained everything in detail. any and all questions and concerns were addressed very quickly aswell as in a professional, yet in a very friendly manner!

RT MOTOR SPORTS LAS VEGAS NV

by from las vegas |

One of the best buying experience. I've. eber had.

Greatest dealership in vegas

by from Las Vegas,nv |

I went to RT Motorsports to check out a 2004 Mini Cooper. When I arrived, Junior told me the car was sold already. But we never gave up. Junior is a total lifesaver! He was able to put me in a 2006 Mitsubishi eclipse and I love it. I can't thank him and Robert enough for their hardwork. You guys are awesome! Keep providing the city with amazing cars!

by from Las vegas nv |

My husband and I have bought 2 cars from this dealership, Let me just say I am very happy with the attention they Have giving us,Robert and junior are such great persons Who have been helping us a lot with the services of the cars. I really recommend this dealer.

by from Las vegas nv |

Bought a bmw from junior and Robert,and we are very Happy with the service they have given us til this day. Great persons,decicated to their jobs.

I love my car

by from Las Vegas |

I bought a car from Robert and junior, I am very happy with my car thank you guys,keep up with good work.

Wasted My Time. Dishonest Listing

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Called and spoke with Junior who said the car we were interested was on the lot. The listing said that it had under 25000 miles. Upon arrival, after a 25 minute drive, we were told that 'somebody. sometime' had made a mistake and car actually had almost 80000 miles. WASTED MY TIME. DISHONEST LISTINGS. GO SOMEWHERE, ANYWHERE ELSE.

Good business

by from Las Vegas |

I got my car from rt motors, after few weeks I crash and went back to Rt, junior give me the best customer service and after one week my car is looking just like new again,Rt bodyshop really take care my impala.

Love the attitude,jr is the man

by from Las Vegas |

I stop by to look for cars and I met junior, great person and awesome personality,I bought my car and now Rt is my number one dealership,