AutoNation Volkswagen McKinney

3600 S Central Expy, McKinney, TX 75070

Good Customer Service

by from Richardson, TX |

All I can say about Willy is that he is AWSOME! He was friendly, personable, honest, and made the experience of buying my son his first car easy and without the stress and pressure of a salesman. Willy listened to us, and gave us the respect of not calling, or pushing us to make a decision. I would highly recommend going and seeing him, you wont regret it.

AutoNation Volkswagen McKinney responded to this review

March 20, 2013

I want to thank you for putting your confidence in Willy Castillo and the rest of us at AutoNation Volkswagen McKinney. We are pleased to hear you and your son had a great first car purchase experience! Do not hesitate to contact Willy, any of the Sales Managers, or me if there is anything we can do to assist you, your family, or your friends. I hope your son enjoys driving his new Mustang GT! Douglas Lucas Customer Relations Manager AutoNation Volkswagen McKinney

Great experience

by from Anna tx |

When I walked in I noticed a clean and inviting atmosphere. And about 5 seconds after that, here comes Willy. He was kind and smiling and ready to serve the moment I walked in! He was knowledgable about numerous cars, and was continuously walking back and forth trying to find me the best car with the best deal possible that suited my budget. He made me feel extremely comfortable that this experience was certainly not about him making a few bucks, but about helping to provide me with a practical, beautiful, reliable and affordable car for me and my kids! Thank you so much Mr. Willy for your Kind heart, knowledgeability, and willingness to go the extra mile for me. You are an amazing person inside and out and I was always come back to you for any future car purchase. See you soon!

Great service

by from Euless, Texas |

This dealerdhip did a great job of presenting their vehicles and customer service was nothing short of perfect. Willy made our buy a lot easier and we appreciate for his help along with Susan. Every employee there attended us with great care and we appreciate it.

Easy car buying experience

by from Prosper, TX |

Willie Castillo and Greg Wells made this one of the easiest car buying experiences we've ever had. They understood our needs, found the car we wanted and made a deal we couldn't refuse. We only stopped in to look, but came away with a new Beetle convertible.

Best place ever!!!

by from McKinney TX |

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Randall Reed VW. The staff was was so professional and at the same time so friendly. Brian is a sweetheart. He made signing the paper work a fun experience. John and Roger went out of their way to make sure they gave me the best deal possible for not only my trade in but also the two cars we ended up buying. Susan was the best finical person I have ever dealt with. She knows how to get things done and get them done to where you don't feel like you want to go home and cry after signing your paper work. My husband and I both went home with smiles on our face. Thank you all for such a wonderful experience buying cars.!!! We will be lifetime buyers!!

BEST PLACE EVER

by from MCKINNEY TX |

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Randall Reed VW. The staff was was so professional and at the same time so friendly. Brian is a sweetheart. He made signing the paper work a fun experience. John and Randall went out of their way to make sure they gave me the best deal possible for not only my trade in but also the two cars we ended up buying. Susan was the best finical person I have ever dealt with. She knows how to get things done and get them done to where you don't feel like you want to go home and cry after signing your paper work. My husband and I both went home with smiles on our face. Thank you all for such a wonderful experience buying cars.!!! We will be lifetime buyers!!

Not Just Another Number; Not Just VW's

by from McKinney, TX |

I was recently looking for a used SUV and decided to look at Randall Reed VW of Mckinney. From the beginning, Alex Franco was extremely attentive to my wants and needs in a vehicle, as well as patient, as it took me almost a week to decide. I knew I wanted a used vehicle but was so impressed with the variety and quantity I had to choose from on their lot. Alex suggested a few, and after a couple test drives, we found the perfect match. I spoke with the managers, John Aragon and Roger Yiu before I made a decision and they sealed the deal. Susan in financing made the final bit a complete breeze, not to mention worked wonders with the financial side of it all. I left as a very satisfied customer with a beautiful car, and knowing that I was more than just another number. It was clear that the most important part of this dealership was making us customers happy. I will recommend RRVW to anybody looking for a car- ANY CAR! As happy as I am with my new car, I cannot wait to buy another from Alex and everyone else who helped!

Best car-buying experience ever

by from McKinney, TX |

I just bought a Certified Pre-Owned 2014 Jetta Sportswagen from Randall Reed VW and it was the best car-buying experience I've ever had. My Sales Consultant was Willy Castillo, and he was terrific. Willy was honest, attentive to my needs, and never pushy. He listened to what I was looking for, directed me to the right cars, and I was driving home in a new car within a matter of a few short hours. Even going over the paperwork with Susan Johnson was a breeze and very enjoyable. I got what I wanted, for the price I wanted, and was home in time for lunch. It just doesn't get any better than that. I recommend Randall Reed VW, Willy Castillo and Susan Johnson without reservation to anyone considering buying a VW or any other car they might sell.

Remarkable Service & Attention for 5 years

by from Allen, TX |

I have been frequenting Randall Reed VW for over 4 years and recently made my 2nd purchase. My 1st purchase ended beautifully as the entire experience was easy and uncomplicated. My 2nd purchase was a result of outstanding customer attention and remarkable servicing of my vehicle by the Service Department. The Service team is simply the finest I've ever encountered at any dealership and I will return for my 3rd purchase soon again as a result of the Service group. Times have changed in the car buying and service game and Randall Reed is the perfect model for all to copy.

extremely happy

by from Topsham, ME |

After having a bad experience at another dealership I was given some helpful advice from friends to look online at reviews and chose my next vehicle from a reputable dealer. The sales staff at Bill Dodge Auto Group were extremely patient and attentive to my needs. I would highly recommend them to anyone who enjoys a friendly deal in a no pressure environment where you are listened to and appreciated.