Dealz Auto Trade

Dealz Auto Trade

640 E 152nd St, Cleveland, OH 44110

Used 888-448-7503

Quality that you can count on that doesn't cost an arm or leg!

Nice car/Short Term Payment Option

by from 44110 |

I bought my car from them 3 months ago. I have recieved so many remarks on how clean my car is in and out and the price I paid. Very lucky maybe but,I love my BMW even more now then when I first bought it from Dealz! These guys worked out a short term payment plan with me and now I am driving what I want and it is officially mine! They made it possible. They asked if I would leave a comment regarding my experience and I was more than willing!Thanks for working with me!

My first car

by from Brooklyn,Ohio |

These dudes helped me get into my 1st car with no hassle. They made it easy for me and worked with me on the price. Look forward to coming back when I am ready for another one!

Excellent Service

by from Solon, OH |

I can't believe the quality and service that I received from Dealz Auto Trader. I found an automobile in superb condition at a price thousands lower than current listings. They explained how the operate and helped me get the car that I wanted at a price I could afford. I have already recommended them to several of my family members.

Fantastic Dealer!

by from Solon |

I can't believe how easy it was to buy from Dan at Dealz. He made the processs easy and got me financing as well. I needed him to fix one thing on the car and he did it without hesitation... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dealz as the next place to buy your car, truck or SUV!