Smith Haven Mitsubishi

827 Jericho Turnpike, Saint James, NY 11780

New car ownership

by from Centereach, NY |

We bought a new 2014 Outlander and every went without a hitch. Very professional personnel

New car ownership

by from Centereach, NY |

You vehicle is not Safe at this Dealership

by from Nesconset, NY |

My car was left overnight at this dealership, while in their possession the four rims of my car were stolen. The dealership was not helpful, they were not able to give any information in regards to what happened to my vehicles. Cameras do not work they are just for show. They assumed no responsibility for what happened.

Excellent Dealership to Purchase a Vehicle

by from Mount Sinai, NY |

I entered the dealership looking to purchase a vehicle for my wife. Upon dealing with the personnel, I felt very comfortable and received some excellent advice and numbers for a future purchase. As I was inside the dealership, they had a bunch of vehicles displayed on the showroom floor offering great leasing or buy out pricing. After discussing numbers with the sales managers, I decided to trade in my vehicle and lease a new 2014 vehicle for myself. I was very pleased with their attention to this deal and received the pricing and the vehicle (with a few extras) exactly as promised. My only problem is - I never picked up a vehicle for my wife!!! Looking forward to dealing with the same dealership and the same personnel for our future purchase.

Best experience I had buying a car!

by from Smithtown, NY |

I went to Smith Haven on the word of my uncle who just last month bought a new Mazda 3, and I am glad I did!. My guy Joe was very helpful. He listened to what I wanted and he helped me to find a brand new Mitsubishi Lancer SE awd and I couldn't be happier! I recommended the dealer to my parents and now when their lease is up at the end of the year their going to Smith Haven too!

Respectful and Fair

by from St. James, NY |

Randy was great to work with and trested us very respectfully and certainly was very fair. He has great customer service skills and knows how to put the customer first. What sold me on the car was his thorough knowledge of the vehicle and all the information that he gave us on the test drive. No quick talking or shmoozing, but just truthful knowledge of the car that I loved. Will reccommed this dealership.

Good staff

by from New York |

Doreen is a great asset to this company. She has awesome customer service skills and made me feel comfortable with this large purchase. Great dealership overall, I would not want to bring my business anywhere else in town. Certainly worth your time to check them out.

Smart and caring

by from New York |

All the people who work here are very well versed in the field of cars and are knowledgeable about the mechanics of the car and the process to purchase one. I knew the mechanical side of the cars, but they helped me understand more of the financing and business side of the deal. Working with Joe and Randy was great fun, and I would tell everyone to go in and check them out.

Sweet people work here

by from New York |

I got a lot of advice from Doreen, who was very helpful and extremely sweet throughout my entire process. I knew the car I wanted, but I still had tons of questions, and she was great about helping me through everything. I recommend this dealership for anyone searching in the area, they are really great people.

Nice place

by from New York |

Had a good time checking out cars round this dealership. Definitely a nice place that had a bunch of kind people who knew their stuff. Specifically, I talked and worked with Doreen a lot who helped me out a whole bunch. This was a nice dealership, and I got a great car for my money.