Van Chevrolet Cadillac

Used 816-256-3525
Service 888-314-0374

NEEDED HELP!

by from Kansas City, MO |

I had a 2003 Chevy Avalanche I bought from a 3rd party dealer. I was in over my head. They helped me get out of that truck with the MAXIMUM value to pay off the current loan I was in. We walked the lot and they knew about my previous experiences and credit history. Not ONE time did they lie, manipulate, or falsely give me hopes into getting a new car that did not meet my needs and wants. I cannot thank the sales staff, managers, and finance department for helping me get something more reliable. I am forever in their debt and will be back to purchase a new truck in the future. Thanks so much at everyone at Van's Chevrolet for your professional, courteous, and understanding. @Chris Lamont<---- Thank you bud!

September 9, 2014

Dear Kevin, A good deal with no hassle? That's what we're all about! Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you again soon. Your friends at Van Chevrolet Cadillac

A Pleasantly Exciting Experience!

by from Kansas City, MO |

I just purchased my first vehicle from Van Chevrolet Cadillac, with Vince Santoro as my salesperson. What a professional Mr. Santoro is; what a beautiful dealership -- with a wide inventory and lots to choose from. Mr. Santoro knew his inventory well, and he knew what I was interested in. Mr. Santoro had several vehicles ready for me to test drive that met my criteria, and he made sure that every minute was well-spent. It is evident that Mr. Santoro enjoys dealing with people, because he is full of energy and always smiling -- so pleasant to be around. I must say that I was a bit nervous while test driving, but Mr. Santoro had a test-drive path planned that didn't go into areas I was unfamiliar with, but that would allow my husband and me to see all of the vehicles' available features, for example, he made sure we drove on the highway as well as on residential streets, with good pavement and poor pavement. This made sure that I got exactly the features I wanted in terms of safety and performance. It was not only informative, it was fun! And what a delight to be matched up with the perfect vehicle for me. I cannot wait to do business again with Vince Santoro and Van Chevrolet Cadillac. I've already recommended Mr. Santoro to friends, and will continue to do so. Thank you, Vince Santoro, and thank you to the team at Van Chevrolet Cadillac. I could not be a happier customer! Oh ... and they have fresh popcorn in the showroom -- nothing wrong with that!! :)

A Pleasantly Exciting Experience!

Disorganized, dirty

by from Kansas City, MO |

Most dealers use a nice large room meant to make you want their new car, not this place. We walked in and had to find someone in a tiny building that was dirty. It had all the character of an unmaintained dive bar. It was the dirtiest major dealer I have ever been in. We wanted to see one car and "the other people" had the keys. Except it was sold and they left it on their website. They need to spend some of their money on caring.

January 22, 2015

We deeply regret that your recent visit to our store was not a pleasant one. Every facility has its limitations and we try our best to keep our showroom clean and attractive for the benefit of our customers, our employees, and our business. We welcome your feedback and encourage you to contact us at the number below if you would like to discuss anything about your experience. Blake Fanning General Manager Van Chevrolet Cadillac 855-518-8682

Horrlble service department

by from Kansas City, MO |

I bought a 2012 Sonic from another dealership and purchased a 2 year warranty with it. After 2 months the check engine light came on and being under warranty I took it to the closest Chevy dealership to my house. I went on-line and scheduled an appt for 1:30 on a weekday to have the car checked out and have an oil change, when I took it in I had to stand around for at least 10 minutes before anyone noticed that I was even there. When I finally was acknowledged I was asked if I was going to drop the car off and I proceeded to tell them that I just wanted an oil change and a diagnostic, which should be 30 minutes tops. They told me it was a little late in the day, mind you it is 1:30 in the afternoon, and they still had 3 vehicles in front of me. I of course left disgusted and took it to my mechanic to have it diagnosed. Within 10 minutes the mechanic that looked at my car, who just happened to have come from Van Chevrolet and left because of the poor management in the service department, told me that I had a warped valve cover and to take it to a Chevy dealership to have it replaced because it is covered under the Chevrolet 100,000 mile warranty. So I took it back and again after 10 min of again being mistaken for a house plant I was asked if I needed help. I told them the situation and they told me they would look at it and if there was something wrong and I wanted to have fixed somewhere else it would a 99.95 charge (a little steep if you ask me). I reluctantly agree and we will see how it turns out, but I am not holding my breath.

Great place

by from KC.,Mo. |

Everybody was courteous polite and efficient. The waiting areas were excellent. thank you.

Transmission Repair

by from Kansas City, MO |

I was called when my parts were in I dropped off the car my loaner was ready three days later all done. I will be back. Thanks Jarrett great service.

November 7, 2014

Dear fas5150, We're happy to help at any time! Thanks for coming in! Your friends at Van Chevrolet Cadillac

Van Chevrolet Buying Experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

Chris L.-Sales, Chad-Sales Manager, Chris D.- Sales Manager and Mark-Finance: Made my second purchase in 2 years with VAN an even smoother experience. Negotiation was fair and expedient. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and enjoy my new car. Great job Guys Everything I asked for was addressed and the process was improved upon for this second purchase. Jarrett in service did an exceptional job making sure my warranty work was completed in a timely fashion. I also want to say VAN provides excellent loaner vehicles while your warranty work is being preformed. Thanks Again For a pleasant buying experience.

November 6, 2014

Dear Michael, A good deal with no hassle? That's what we're all about! Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you again soon. Your friends at Van Chevrolet Cadillac

Poor service

by from North Kansas City |

Second time in a row with poor service. Only reason I returned was for Malibu recall. Whether it was fixed correctly or not, I can't say. However a panel was not replaced correctly and has fallen off. Van definitely does not have the quality of service as was always demonstrated when it was Courtesy Chevrolet.

GOOD DEALERSHIP

by from Kansas City, MO |

Great dealership. First class customer service. They will do whatever it takes to get you in a car and a car that you love

August 27, 2014

Dear "CB", Thanks for the recommendation. We make it our mission to provide the best customer service on the planet! Your friends at Van Chevrolet Cadillac

Cindy Burt

by from Cameron |

The service to my vehicle was perfect, picking up my vehicle was not so good. While I was paying the cashier the 2 servicemen helping me left and no one went to get my vehicle and it took a while for me to get help and have my vehicle brought up so I could leave.

August 19, 2014

Dear Cindy, Thanks for posting your comments! It's our pleasure to help and we apologize for the wait. We appreciated your patience! Your friends at Van Chevrolet Cadillac