Premier Auto Group

107 Ganttown Rd, Turnersville, NJ 08012

Used 888-238-3380 Used888-238-3380

South Jerseys Premier Dealership!

Easiest Place to Buy- Pleasant Experience

by from Willingboro, NJ |

My husband was shopping for a vehicle online to find the best buy for our family. We needed a clean reliable vehicle with all the bells and whistles for under $7,000. Premier Auto Group was a no hassle, very pleasant experience with great vehicles. Moe was patient and respectful. He allowed my husband to check out the car thoroughly and didn't give us a hassle when we decided to take extra time to make a decision. When we returned Naji made the purchase quick and easy. This was the fastest and most pleasant experience buying a car ever!! We love our car and we recommend Premier Auto Group to everyone.

exceptional service

by from Pennington NJ |

I met Calvin years ago when I was only 20 year old and purchasing my first car. He helped me get a car loan in one day despite my not so great credit. I have since bought several cars from him. He is very professional, accommodating, and knows how to take care of his clients. I always recommend him to my friends and they all have been very satisfied. My latest car buying from Premier Auto Group was especially exceptional experience. I wanted to buy a car that they didn't have in the lot but the very next day I got a phone call from Calvin that he has found one for me. I ended up loving the car. Calvin took care of all the paper work and I was able to drive back home in my new car that same day. Thank you Calvin for aways dependable and consistently great service.

Best place ever

by from blackwood nj |

i purchase 2009 corolla they give me best trade value for my car very friendly people i still keep in touch with them if you want to buy the car right place with confident without any pressure premier auto group best place i really recommend it to any body my next car i will definitely buy from premier auto i don't have to think twice and i will recommend everybody

BUYING AN SUV MADE EASY

by from LINDENWOLD, NEW JERSEY |

THIS USED AUTO DEALERSHIP MADE BUYING AN SUV EASY. I FOUND AN SUV ONLINE IN MY PRICE RANGE. IT WAS ADVERTISED IN PRISTINE CONDITION AND IT WAS. THE PRICE WAS FAIR AND FIT THE CONDITION OF THE SUV SO THERE WAS NO NEED TO ENCOUNTER ANY STRESS. THE MANAGER NAJI BASSOULO WAS EXCELLENT. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND PREMIER AUTO GROUP.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Pennsauken,New jersey |

My name is Michael Garcia and I I have experienced the best service I have ever gotten from a car dealership. I must commend Mr. Calvin Huss and Mr. Naji Bassoulo for giving me the best experience ever buying a vehicle. I saw the vehicle I wanted, gave my info to them and they worked relentless with the banks to find me the best rate for my finance loan. I will recommend anyone to go to Premier Auto Group to get a Car/Truck or what ever vehicle of their preference. They have great cars with low mileage with the best selections to choose from. I'm a satisfied customer

Excellent

by from Galloway, New Jersey |

My boyfriend and I were both in need of a car and after looking online and comparing prices for about a week we chose Premier Auto Group. I have to say, this was one of the easiest car transactions I have ever done. We was immediately greeted by sales manager Naji Bassoulo. He came across as warm and friendly. We walked into the dealership and purchased not one but two perfect cars with the perfect options at the perfect price! I was in and out in record time. He 'sharpened' his pencil and really made the offer happen for us. He was professional, attentive and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend anyone ready to a car purchase and would like the transaction to go smoothly with the PERFECT SALESPERSON, then head on over to Premier Auto Group and ask for Naji Bassoulo It will be the best car experience you ever had. If you want a salesperson who is courteous, helpful and extremely capable and knowledgeable, Naji Bassoulo is the salesperson to work with. I want to also thank the owner that made my paperwork process simple and easy. I will return to this dealership for future business. They have a great inventory to choose from too! I would highly recommend this dealership!

They are the real deal...

by from Florida |

This could not have been better. The vehicle was everything they represented. Showroom quality at a fair price. I flew in from Florida, inspected the car, took a short drive and was on my way in minutes. No haggle, no hassle, no surprises. These guys are the real deal.

Excellent Place to Buy

by from Williamstown, NJ |

The best thing I liked about Premier Auto Group, especially Owner Calvin Harris, is there was absolutely no pressure into buying a vehicle. I told Calvin what I was looking for payments wise and he got the deal done. There was no back and forth negotiating. Very easy going and relaxed atmosphere and it felt like I known Calvin for a very long time. I would and will recommend Premier Auto Group to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Best Kept Secret!!!

by from Claymont, DE |

If you're looking for a used car and don't visit Premier Auto Group, you deserve what you get. Dealing with them was unbelievable! No pressure, honest, helpful people work here.

Perfect and honest

by from Bethlehem , pa |

Can't be much easier than this. No pressure and great deals. I gotta a deal from them and found out that I could have sold the car for $500 more at another dealer. Couldn't believe it . They say wholesale prices to the public and they mean it. Can't wait to be back and I will definitely give them 5 stars for this great business .