Fenton Nissan of Tiffany Springs

9600 NW Prairie View Rd, Kansas City, MO 64153

New 888-306-2955
Used 877-754-6461
Service 800-281-4740

The all new Fenton Nissan of Tiffany Springs--Fenton Motor Group over 50 years family owned and operated.

Great Experience

by from Grain Valley, mo |

I have purchased several new vehicles in the past, and by far have appreciated the approach that Randy Reed Nissan has adopted. Low pressure, no haggle and very receptive to the customer's needs and questions. Their inventory was far superior to other dealers in town as was the friendliness of all staff we encountered. The cleanliness and layout of the facility in general makes it not only comfortable but inviting as well. I would like to thank the owners, Joe and the rest of the Randy Reed Nissan staff for a job well done. We look forward to our next purchase here.

Fenton Nissan of Tiffany Springs responded to this review

July 9, 2013

Doug, Thanks for that! Great to hear we got everything taken care of for you in a timely fashion. If there's anything we can do for you please let us know. Professionally, The Randy Reed Nissan team

Fantastic Service Department and Customer Service

by from Kansas City, MO |

Everyone is very friendly and ready to help in whatever way they can. Service is fast and I always get a report of the overall condition of my car regardless of what it's in service for.

Mrs. Schofer

by from Parkville, Missouri |

The staff at the service was so very professional. He greeted me with a "Good morning, Mrs. Schofer." I waited while my car was being worked on. He said it would take approximately 2 hours...I was out in about 1hr and 45 minutes.

Great service, clean facility

by from Tiffany Springs, MO |

Lee and Chris in your service dept do all they can to help the customer and keep them informed and updated about the status and conditions of your vehicle.

Great Experience!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Brad (Service Advisor) ALWAYS does a great job taking care of me. He is extremely courteous, polite, and efficient.

New car purchase

by from Kansas City, Mo |

Our sales person was great. There was no high pressure, and he explained all the functions of the Murano to my wife and I. The finance people was also great and walked us through the paperwork in a timely manner.

Great Service

by from Kansas City, MO |

Cody Weaver was wonderfully helpful. He knew what you had in stock that might fit our needs, made sure to show us all the features and has followed up with us. The finance department went above and beyond to get us into the car we wanted at a price we could afford. All in all the experience was great.

Great service!

by from Kansas City, Missouri |

I especially like the friendly and helpful service I receive. I also like the fact that over the years I have been able to have the same service advisor. In particular, my son and I have enjoyed working with Damon Thompson. He remembers us and remembers the car we have and what has been done to it. I can always count on him to be helpful and kind, positive and thoughtful. He really knows what he is doing! I believe he has been promoted and is so deserving. He is a wonderful representative for Fenton Nissan!

Great experience .

by from Kearney, Mo. |

J.P. was my salesperson. He is very knowledgeable, and made the buying process easy. I will definitely buy from Fenton Nissan again.

Great attitude! Respectful and efficient :)

by from kansas City, Missouri |

Immediate acknowledgement by service rep who was friendly and polite. My service that day was so fast compared to other times that I was suprised that I was already done.

Not the usual car shopping experience!

by from Lincoln, NE |

We worked with J.P. over the phone and on email because we live in Nebraska. Normally we dread the whole haggling and dealing process that comes with buying a car, but he was up front and honest in all our dealings with him. He got us a great deal and searched for the car we really wanted. We are so thankful for all he did for us. We had a great experience there and it was definitely worth the trip!