Bay Ridge Subaru

1819 Cropsey Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11214

New 866-984-2581 New 866-984-2581
Used 866-984-2577 Used 866-984-2577

The "One-and-Only" Brooklyn Subaru Dealer

We love to drive to Subaru!!

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Once again Subaru came through! Besides the usual NYS inspection, they did a great job with a 30, 000 mile tune-up, so we have plenty more Subaru miles to go! The front desk staff (all staff) are very nice, the waiting room is comfortable, and all of this was done in a small amount of time. I thank you for the service and when I drove away to my home, I could feel that once again Subaru did a great, no, make that a grand job!

Not very customer friendly

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I have tried to make this dealership work for me and sadly, it seems it will not. They insist you bring your car into the dealership during the week, which for me means taking the day off of work for regular maintenance. I'm also not impressed with their ability to think. For example, when I called and scheduled to have my recalled seat swapped out, not they calling me to tell me that the part was in, they had me come in at 7 AND THE TECHNICIANS WHO INSTALL THE SEAT AREN'T IN UNTIL 8! Everyone here seems reasonably nice but give me a break, my time is important and I need some better options. Sounds like I will be traveling to Staten Island or, gasp, New Jersey. ..

Bay Ridge Subaru responded to this review

December 18, 2015

Laurence, Our records indicate that you brought your vehicle in for a recall, which we were able to complete. Contrary to belief, regular maintenance doesn't require an individual to take a day off, it can easily be addressed during the week or any given Saturday. As far as the 7:00AM entry....this was done as a courtesy by one of our Service Advisors, who arrived early. Letting you enter at that time when our scheduled facility start time is 7:30AM was just us being courteous. We were trying to make your stay more comfortable, and would much rather see our customers relaxing a waiting room rather than sitting in their vehicle outside our Service entry drive. At Bay Ridge Subaru we are always "thinking" of ways to better our customer visits. Bay Ridge Subaru now offers Express Service during the week as well as Saturdays, from 7:30AM to 5:30PM. If you have any further questions or comments please call us at 718.232.1900. Thank you.

Ron Schweiger

by from Brooklyn, New York |

My wife and I purchased a 2013 Subaru Forester at this dealer in 2013. We regularly have the car serviced there. The service department is courteous, friendly, and explains everything that is to be done for the servicing. This is our third Subaru (1986, 2002, 2013).

Subaru Service visit

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Great customer service. Very polite, quick and easy service.

Bay Ridge Subaru responded to this review

December 18, 2015

Thank you, We truly appreciate your business. Safe Travels! -The Bay Ridge Subaru Team!

I AM A 10+ YEAR CUSTOMER

by from BKLYN, NY |

Long wait but not unusual for service requested. Unexpected expenses carefully explained in advance. Courteous personnel. I am a 10+ year customer.

Service well done

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Brought my Subaru Cross Trek to Bay Ridge Subaru for a 15,000 mile service. Everything went well . It was easy and quick to drop off and the service was timely completed as promised. Kevin the Service advisor was very pleasant to work with. The service was well done. All good.

Ten Years of Complete Satisfaction

by from Brooklyn NY |

I have brought my 2006 Forrester to Bay Ridge Subaru for all the recommended service since moving to Brooklyn from New Jersey with my brand new Subaru. Through 3 or 4 Service Managers, the level of service at Bay Ridge has perfect, extremely expert and accommodating. I would never take my car anywhere else.

owner

by from staten island ny |

excellent service everyone very professional and caring

Bay Ridge Subaru

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Took my Subaru in for 15,000 check up. Everything went fine.

Always good service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I'm happy to provide a review of my experience with Bay Ridge Subaru - I've been a customer there for the last 6+ years - with my two Imprezas (WRX and now STi) I have always been very happy with the quality of the service provided by Bay Ridge Subaru. The staff are very well organized and professional - and very friendly also. I have never had to wait for any undue period of time and have always been pleased with the work that has been done on my cars. They have very good attention to detail and have spotted things that could easily be missed until more serious. It's nice to be able to report good service - and the team there deserve some recognition.