1819 Cropsey Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11214

Used 866-984-2577

The "One-and-Only" Brooklyn Subaru Dealer

2015 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited

by from Brooklyn, New York |

Best car buying experience I have ever had.I went into Bay Ridge Subaru dealership on 1/19/15. The sales rep, Corey Middleton was extremely knowledgeable, answering all my questions(of which i had many). I asked for a test drive of the 2015 Outback and Forrester. I immediately knew after the test drive that the Outback was for me. Corey explained that with all the options i wanted with the car(especially Eyesight) that it would be a 3-4 month wait. I received the call from Corey the first week in May that my car was in and a week later I picked it up. On that day he took time(over 1 hour) to explain all the features of the car to me, and I drove out feeling great.The Outback rides like a DREAM! The financial adviser Craig also was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend Bay Ridge Subaru as the place to purchase a car and don't forget to ask for Corey! Great Dealership, friendly, non-rushed atmosphere, and extremely knowledgeable STAFF!!!!

Bay Ridge Subaru responded to this review

May 26, 2015

Hello Wayne, It's a review like this that makes all our focus on customer satisfaction worth while. Thank you very much for the kind words about our dedicated staff we really appreciate it. We wish you many safe and happy miles in your Outback and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you. -Bay Ridge Subaru

Not very customer friendly

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I have tried to make this dealership work for me and sadly, it seems it will not. They insist you bring your car into the dealership during the week, which for me means taking the day off of work for regular maintenance. I'm also not impressed with their ability to think. For example, when I called and scheduled to have my recalled seat swapped out, not they calling me to tell me that the part was in, they had me come in at 7 AND THE TECHNICIANS WHO INSTALL THE SEAT AREN'T IN UNTIL 8! Everyone here seems reasonably nice but give me a break, my time is important and I need some better options. Sounds like I will be traveling to Staten Island or, gasp, New Jersey. ..

Ron Schweiger

by from Brooklyn, New York |

My wife and I purchased a 2013 Subaru Forester at this dealer in 2013. We regularly have the car serviced there. The service department is courteous, friendly, and explains everything that is to be done for the servicing. This is our third Subaru (1986, 2002, 2013).

Subaru Service visit

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Great customer service. Very polite, quick and easy service.

I AM A 10+ YEAR CUSTOMER

by from BKLYN, NY |

Long wait but not unusual for service requested. Unexpected expenses carefully explained in advance. Courteous personnel. I am a 10+ year customer.

Service well done

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Brought my Subaru Cross Trek to Bay Ridge Subaru for a 15,000 mile service. Everything went well . It was easy and quick to drop off and the service was timely completed as promised. Kevin the Service advisor was very pleasant to work with. The service was well done. All good.

Ten Years of Complete Satisfaction

by from Brooklyn NY |

I have brought my 2006 Forrester to Bay Ridge Subaru for all the recommended service since moving to Brooklyn from New Jersey with my brand new Subaru. Through 3 or 4 Service Managers, the level of service at Bay Ridge has perfect, extremely expert and accommodating. I would never take my car anywhere else.

owner

by from staten island ny |

excellent service everyone very professional and caring

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Took my Subaru in for 15,000 check up. Everything went fine.

Always good service

by from Brooklyn, NY |

I'm happy to provide a review of my experience with Bay Ridge Subaru - I've been a customer there for the last 6+ years - with my two Imprezas (WRX and now STi) I have always been very happy with the quality of the service provided by Bay Ridge Subaru. The staff are very well organized and professional - and very friendly also. I have never had to wait for any undue period of time and have always been pleased with the work that has been done on my cars. They have very good attention to detail and have spotted things that could easily be missed until more serious. It's nice to be able to report good service - and the team there deserve some recognition.

Quick & Easy Inspection

by from Brooklyn, New York |

I've been a Subaru owner for over 10 years and the service I receive at this dealership is exceptional.