Mark Miller Subaru South Towne

10920 S State St, Sandy, UT 84070

Mark Miller Subaru South Towne

by from SL UT |

This is the third Subaru I have bought from Mark Miller Subaru. The other two were from the mid town dealership but I believe the South Towne dealership is even better which is hard to believe with my earlier purchases haven been the best I had ever encountered up to that point. None of the games were played of "I have to go to my manager etc..." Jon Barney my salesman and all of the other individuals I worked with were knowledgeable and pleasant to work with.

Amazing service

by from Lehi,UT |

The team at South Town are amazing! When we went to buy a car we let Jordan Rock (our salesman) know exactly what our parameters were. He showed us a car right off the bat that fit our needs, and in the price range that we asked for. After asking if we wanted to take it for a test drive he said he would get the keys for us and asked when we anticipated on returning. We let him know that we had a couple of errands to run and asked it two hours were ok. He said that was great. When we returned we let him know that we had taken the car to another dealer to compare a similar car but different make. He applauded us for comparing cars side by side and taking the initiative to be informed. After about a week of having the car our transmission started having issues. We took the car into the dealer to see what they could/would do. The had their mechanic, Billy, look at the trans. He let us know that it could be a couple of things. The most common cause was the casings. The dealership replaced the casings at no cost to us. When that didn't solve the issue they came to us with four different options, including giving our money back to shop elsewhere or to help find a car that fit the same parameters. The other options had to do with replacing the transmission. Long story short they ended up doing additional research to help find a solution that we were satisfied with regarding our transmission. The Finance manager Neil Christopherson was also amazing. He was very straight forward and honest with us during the whole ordeal. I normally avoid car dealerships when purchasing a car, but when forced to find a quick solution had to resort to looking at dealerships. We looked at several, and I mean several (3 full days worth) of dealerships. Although we found a car that was similar and that we also liked that was a little less in cost, ultimately we chose to get the car from this dealer because they 1. Were honest from the beginning (Didn't even try to get us to buy a more expensive car like the other dealers) and 2. Showed complete trust in us as buyers. 3. Even when our car was down they provided us with another car so that we weren't down a car with two full time jobs on different sides of the valley. I would like to note that the loaner wasn't just any car, it was a Brand New car with less than 1000 miles on it. I will be a customer for life if the service stays the same.

Great Experience at Mark Miller Subaru

by from West Jordan, UT |

I started my Subaru buying experience at Nate Wade Subaru in Salt Lake City. After spending several hours with a salesman I got nowhere. He asked me not to shop around or look online among other things. It just didn't feel right. Very soon after I called Jason Murdock at Mark Miller. I worked with Jason a few months prior very briefly, and I kept his card because of his professionalism. He was eager to help me out right away, and on his day off. We scheduled a time to meet up the next day. Jason and the rest of his staff worked very quickly and created a no hassle environment. We were at the dealership for a couple hours, mostly because of the discussions with my family about the purchase. When we were finished Jason was right there to help us out. We noticed he had several other customers who were eager to work with him as well. I think that says a lot about how Jason is and the way he treats his customers. Everyone is coming back to Jason! I've never had a better, easier car buying experience. I got a great deal on a new Subaru, and I'll probably never set foot inside Nate Wade again. I know Jason at Mark Miller Subaru will take care of anything I need help with whether it's with my current Subaru or a future one. Thanks Jason!

Great Staff, Great Car, Great Experience

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

We purchased a 2014 Subaru Outback in January 2014. This is my second Subaru and I have purchased cars before at other dealerships, both new and used, The Staff at Mark Miller Subaru (MMS) went over and above their duty when I contacted them by email regarding trading in my 2011 on a newer Outback. They put together the packages they thought would fit for me, and give me the best deal possible, They were very clear on the choices we had and offered to get a car delivered from another dealership if we were not satisfied with their inventory. The car we actually bought was not on their lot and they wasted no time in getting the car we wanted delivered from their holding lot, detailed and out waiting for us, we actually had keys before we signed the paper work, which was a first for me. The staff at MMS also climbed in our new car and showed us how to pair my phone with my new Outback as well as pointing out some features and how to use them. The finance Dept, who finished up our paperwork were very personable, went out of their way to explain some things about my new Subaru that I did not know, and some features that I actually did not know I was going to have on my new vehicle, as well as some tips for how to enhance my driving experience and use my features more effectively. They made the experience a very nice one, and a short one. They actually made signing on the dotted line enjoyable, and we were quite happy with the deal we received. And Wait, There?s More!!! Upon arriving home we noticed that there was a scratch and paint knick on the front of our new vehicle. I knew that this was from lot damage as we had not had any instances when driving home, but I was very concerned that the dealership would not see it this way. Upon notifying MMS of this, they very nicely and immediately got their team to help me get this fixed with the help of the Subaru body shop in Salt Lake. They followed up with me to make sure that the issue was taken care of to my satisfaction. They turned the car around in a day while giving us a loaner car so that we would not be inconvenienced. We took our Outback in on Wednesday morning and had him back Wednesday night and you can?t even tell where the knick or the scratch was. Their Service Dept. does a fantastic job. When I have brought my other Outback in for Service. All the service guys bent over backwards to help us and the level of care I have received from them is unsurpassed. Even your shuttle driver is awesome. Most people would think that this is just the normal course of things for a business but, in this day and age when customer service is becoming a thing of the past, the treatment I get at MMS is refreshing.

Mark Miller Subaru, an excellent buying experience

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

Mark Miller Subaru has treated me very well over the lives of my Subarus. Dave Turcotte was an excellent salesperson to work with. This is my third Subaru, and I went to several other dealers on my search. Dave's professional, straightforward helpful nature made me feel I was getting a a great car for a good price. I have several family and friends who have used Dave, and I will continue to recommend him to all my friends.

Great Experience!

by from Sandy, Utah |

working with Dave Turcotte was a great experience. He was thorough, yet efficient and made the whole car-buying experience more pleasant than expected. We will recommend Dave and Mark Miller Subaru to our friends! This was our 3rd Subaru we've purchased here!

Great Dealership!

by from Ogden, Utah |

I walked in thinking that I was just going to look at cars because I did not know what I qualified for nor did I know what kind of car I wanted. I was met by Curtis Holt who welcomed me in the nicest way possible and had me sit down with him to talk about my options. He then proceeded to ask me questions about myself as far as what kind of cars I like and what I was looking for in a car and so on. I felt like he was actually listening to my wants rather than telling me what he thinks I should want. He then proceeded to ask me about what I think I could afford, but I was not sure about my finances. So he took my information and submitted it to their finance department where they did the work while he took me out to the parking lot and showed me some options that he felt would work for my finances. He explained everything in detail about each car and answered any questions I had about each car as honestly as he could. I felt valued and respected going through this experience. Once we discussed my options, we went back inside where I learned what I qualified for and who would finance me. I was amazed at how fast their service was! After that, I felt like I was in control and knew what all of my options were. I said "yes" and shook the hand of this great dealer and ended up driving off the lot in my new car that day! I felt like I had been treated fairly and honestly. I was not given any runaround. It was an amazing experience and one I would recommend to anyone. Thank you for my new car and the great customer service!

Friendly, clean, willing

by from West Jordan, ut |

Curtis was friendly and willing to help even though it was freezing cold outside and it was almost time for them to close. He was able to get me the exact car I wanted and shipped it from another dealer in a timely manner.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Mark Miller Subaru Southtowne. My salesman, Tony, was straight forward and honest with me through the entire process. He fought for me to make sure that I got the best deal possible and that we could make this car buying happen. Once I decided on a car and we went into Financing I worked with Dave. As with Tony, Dave made sure we talked through every concern or question that was brought up. I did not feel rushed or that my questions were a imposition. Dave answered each and every questions and concern. Every other car buying experience I have had has been awful and I was dreading deal with that again with this new car purchase. The experience I had with the staff at Mark Miller was by far the most exceptional experience. I really appreciate Tony, Dave, and everyone else involved at Mark Miller for helping me out with everything I needed. I defiantly recommend them to my friends and family and will look to them again for my next car purchase.

Great place to buy a car!

by from South Jordan, UT |

The entire experience from start to finish was great. No pressure or distortion with the figures to convince you to buy. Everything was presented in a clear and concise method so you could see exactly what you were paying and what you were getting for your trade-in. I had researched prices on both the new car and the trade-in on Kelley Blue Book and the prices that were quoted by Curtis were right on. He was very helpful and easy going. After our test drive, we mentioned that we also wanted to test drive a Honda. Instead of applying pressure and trying to sell us a car right then, he agreed that it would be in our best interests to test other vehicles so that we could see the difference in quality and performance for ourselves. After test driving a CRV and running into the typical high pressure sales effort at Honda, we went back to Mark Miller Subaru and purchased the car from our test drive.