Motor Car Concepts

(3.4) 8 Reviews

2010 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32804

Used 407-367-8815

Will lie about availability of cars on website.

by from Orlando, FL |

Called to get price for car listed on website, and was given price. Immediately drove 30 minutes to test drive and find car is not on the lot. Salesman says, "Oh, that one's sold", and offers to show me similar cars. Because that might work...

great friendly courteous service

by from ORLANDO FL. |

I was very pleased with the sales man they all work together for thr customes. Isreal steve scott mike they all were great in helping me find the car for me and my budget. And it only took a few hrs! Johnyoung and tampa location:)

Thieves

by from Orlando,Fl |

PLEASE! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE!This place is a scam. Stay away from it. A month ago they sold me a 2005 Expedition that started braking down the next day. It the engine light came out, it turn off while driving it, the driver seat could not adjust, and a exclamation light came out. On the third day I could not take it anymore and took it back. The car had a 30 days warranty but they will not give my trade in back. How hard that can be? So they kept the Expedition (which is a piece of garbage), my tag, and my van. They are rude. Very nice until they sell you a car. On top of that, they want me to pay them to get my tag back! I have small kids and no car. It is easy for them to resell the Expedition and give me my van back than me start looking for another car. I know that because they have been selling the Expedition for two weeks already on Craigslist. So, why they are being so mean? Oh, and after I took the Expedition back the salesman showed me three more cars and any of them was working properly. That says a lot. Please, read reviews before doing business.That was my mistake. I wish I read the reviews of this place before going there. Do not let it happen to you. I will not be surprised if any positive reviews came from themselves.

Very Happy!

by from Orlando, FL |

I bought a 2011 Nissan that gave me trouble from the beginning. They definitely tried their best to fix it but unfortunately were not able to. I was glad to hear they were giving me a new one even though it had been two months since my initial purchase. They have a new manager named Rob that really looks into making his customers happy. He was definitely a blessing. They have new employees that are just looking for success within the happiness of their customers. I recommend Motor concepts on w colonial in Orlando 100%. Ask for Kim cause she is a darling which will find the best deal and convenience for you. Keep Rob and Palmer in mind as well cause they will do their best to see you leave with a smile.

Great Experience

by from Orlando |

I had the best experience here. Got the car of my dreams and at a better price than I thought

Best experience ever!!!

by from orlando, fl |

Called around to a couple of dealers before actually going to a dealership. Most places said that they didn't want to deal with someone who had bad credit. I called this dealership and talked to JC. He was very polite and said that credit was nothing to worry about. So, I walked to the dealership since it wasn't too far from my house. When I got there JC welcomed me and began getting my credit approved. He took all the worry that I had and back up what we had talked about over the phone. Ross then drove me to the other two lots and let me do my own shopping. He didn't pressure me into anything. If I had questions he answered them. He even drove me to the bank in the rain and to the check cashing place in the rain. He was very polite and respectful and my shopping experience fun and enjoyable. When I got back to dealership with the vehicle that I wanted the finance gentlemen told me the truth about how if I put a bigger down payment down that it would help in the long run and they explained it in terms that I under stood. When I signed the paperwork they went over every little detail so I had a clear understanding of everything before I walked out the door. This was by fair the best experience I have ever had with a dealership. Will be looking forward to future business with them. Thank you all for a great experience and taking all the stress off my shoulders!

Most experienced dealership in Central Florida

by from Orlando, FL |

I bought 3 cars from them in March. For my wife and I also one for my son. They helped me a lot to find a vehicle for my budget. Also my wife used to have a very bad credit, now they're improving her credit. She got approved only by Motor Car Concepts. My son had his dream car which is convertible corvette, he was waiting since from his graduation which was 2 years ago. Their service department are very helpful. Each time when I ask, they gave me appointment for the very next day and took care of my car very well. Thank you Motor Car and crew. It was a pleasure to have a business with you.

Lying to the customer

by from Orlando |

They advertise cars they don't have and keep them in cars.com

Motor Car Concepts responded to this review

August 8, 2013

HI MY NAME IS ARVIN GONZALEZ INTERNET SALES MANAGER FOR MOTORCAR CONCEPTS.IAM SO SORRY THAT WE COULD NOT HELP YOU ,WE STRIVE ON CUSTOMER SERVICE...I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN AND WHAT WE CAN DO TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICE...WE SELL ALOT OF CARS THATS WHY WE ARE # 1,BUT AT TIMES WE CANNOT REMOVE CARS FROM OUR INVENTORY FAST ENOUGH,FOR THAT WE ARE SORRY.PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT AT 407-886-4567...THANK YOU !