Northtowne Fiat, Lincoln, Mitsubishi, Suzuki

Service 877-642-8009

Northtowne Auto Group Kansas City's Premier Dealer

Northtowne Mitsubishi does it again

by from Kansas City |

I have worked with Nick & John on the last 5+ Mitsubishi cars that I have purchased. They are both excellent in their field. Both understand the client and work hard to find the perfect car and purchase plan that fits the clients wants and needs. I have leased and purchased my cars and in all situations I came away feeling that got the best car at the best price on the best plan. John Thomas

Northtowne Fiat, Lincoln, Mitsubishi, Suzuki responded to this review

October 15, 2013

Thanks John for outstanding loyalty and all the kind words! I hope your new 2014 Outlander is your most favorite car so far. We look forward to serving you and your family for years to come.

Awesome Experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

After purchasing our first new Mitsubishi from Carl, I was also in the market for a new vehicle. Carl and Nick were VERY helpful with getting a good trade-in value for my car. Between the trade-in and the rebates available, I was able to also purchase a new vehicle. My wife purchased hers on Monday and I just completed the paperwork today, (Wednesday). Nick and Carl were very informative and knowledgeable on the different vehicles. We will definitely be customers in the future. We were taken care of and Nick and Carl answered all my questions regarding the vehicle, warranty, service, prices, etc. I couldn't have been happier with my purchase. We purchased 2 brand new vehicles and stayed with-in our budget and got exactly what we wanted.

Northtowne is Awesome!

by from Kansas City, KS |

Carl and Nick went above and beyond to find us what we wanted in a vehicle and meet our price requirements. We were so impressed and happy with their service that we immediately bought a second vehicle for my husband. They even went so far as to find my husband what he wanted at another dealership and have it for him the very next day. We will be customers here again in the future, and will highly recommend the Nothtowne automotive family!

Ultimate Experience in car buying

by from Shawnee, KS |

My husband and I traded in a 2011 Outlander GT back in September for a 2013 Outlander Sport. We worked with Carl and he was very helpful, enthusiastic, professional and knowledgeable. We went back to the dealership on Feb 14, 2014 to get the vehicles first oil change. When Carl saw us, he came right over and wanted to know how we liked the vehicle. Sadly, that following Monday night on Feb 17, I hit a deer on I -80 in Iowa on my way to see my family in WI. We called Carl on the evening of Feb 24th and let him know what happened and asked him if he could find another Outlander Sport same as the one I totaled? We also asked him about other vehicles that we were interested in looking at. Carl jumped through hoops to locate the vehicles that my husband and I wanted to test drive. The next morning, Carl had the vehicles ready for us, plus he had started working on the numbers with another awesome employee, Stan in the Finance Dept and they were able to lower our payments and interest rate. I had a free oil change voucher I had not used, the wonderful people in the Service Dept came and got my husbands vehicle that we had drove to the dealership in, and did an oil change with an already full schedule...they made time to take care of his car as well as it was overdue for an oil change. This is our third vehicle bought through this dealership and on all occasions we were treated as if we were the most important people they would have helped on those days. Thank you for putting "customer" back into customer service and making an accident and loss of a car I loved and easier process and putting me into a car I love even more. *****

Great Experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

I have purchased several cars from Northtowne Mitsubishi (6 in the past 12 years) and I have always found the purchase experience to be very customer-focused and friendly. This last purchase was no exception.

Excellent service

by from Shawnee, KS |

Our experience was excellent with sales experience, knowledge of the product, and follow up. We are happy with our purchase. We were extremely pleased with our experience.

Awesome!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Everyone was extremely friendly, especially my salesperson. The transaction was smooth and easy. There was never any pressure to buy anything extra. I had an excellent experience!

Great Staff, great prices

by from Liberty, MO. |

We did a lot of research before heading out & found Northtowne Mitsubishi to be the dealer with the most impressive options for the price. We went to a few other dealers & felt as if we were practically being hunted. Carl came out & introduced himself when we had been there about 5 minutes but allowed us space to look & talk. We drove a few cars & settled with a beautiful 2010 Volkswagen Jetta. We did the financing & I got at an excellent rate. I put no money down & still got a rate under 4%. Carl moved things along smoothly as he had the car detailed & fueled up while Stan was working on getting the best rate for my loan. Carl was swift in getting things done. He was not pushy. We were allowed to decide what we wanted to look at & did not steer us to the vehicles he wanted to sell. A few other dealers pushed a particular line even though we had already told them we didn't like it. Overall an excellent experience. I purchased a Gap insurance, warranty & wheel & key service package & still can easily afford my monthly payment. I love my car & the piece of mind I have with this whole experience. I have already recommended them to a good friend. Thanks Carl & Stan. You guys really know your stuff.

Great Customer Service!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Carl came outside and greeted us immediately. He was friendly, and really seemed to care about us as customers. It was a relief after our previous visit to another dealership down the street. We told him an idea of what we wanted and he led us to a great car right off the bat. We did a test drive and signed the papers! Carl was great at explaining all the details, and making sure we felt comfortable with everything. It made the whole process easy and stress free! To top it off, he made the experience great for my first time buying from a dealership by adding a bow to my car for pictures! I'm very happy with my purchase and will definitely recommend this dealership to any friends and family!

The BEST!

by from Lenexa, Kansas |

Colton was the best car salesman I have ever worked with. I told him what kind of things I was looking for in a car, and he helped me find the best car for me. He was willing to negotiate and make sure that I was truly happy with my purchase. If I or anyone I know is looking to buy a car, I would send them for sure to see Colton. I love my car and I'm very happy with the service I received!

Great Purchasing Process...Excellent Service

by from Parkville, MO |

In my book, "great" ratings in all categories are hard to earn as there should always be something to strive for...In this case, I can't honestly give anything lower. I'm sure the "bar" will remain be set high enough to maintain this standard. My wife and I had fairly quick interactions with Scott and Stan which goes to prove the efficiency and professionalism at the way our deal was processed. We had more interaction with Todd (being our sales representative) and both Angela & I have discussed after meeting Todd for the first time and afterwards how we appreciated his attention, courtesy, professionalism, responsiveness and follow-up. We would definitely recommend Todd and Northtowne Lincoln to anyone desiring to purchase a vehicle. We look forward to our relationship with Todd and the dealership into the future. Kevin Webb