Northtowne Fiat, Lincoln, Mitsubishi, Suzuki

Service 877-642-8009

Northtowne Auto Group Kansas City's Premier Dealer

HappyDay

by from Overland Park, KS |

My car-buying experience at the Northtowne Dealership was a breeze. I was able to take my time and compare similar cars on the market. I found that the Northtowne Dealership had the best deal going in the area. I am very pleased with my car and would recommend Northtowne to anyone looking for a good value for their money.

Paul Reeves. Sales Consultant is Excellent!!!!

by from Kansas City, MO |

Overall, Paul Reeves kept in touch with me and I told him what I needed; he listened and I purchased my new 2013 Lincoln MKS. Paul is an Excellent Sales Consultant and he delivers what he tell you!!!!

5-star experience

by from Kansas City, KS |

We had shopped at 5 other dealers in the over the past two days -- and this was our best experience by far. Sold! Thank you, Colton, for knowing EXACTLY what car we wanted and selling it at the VERY best price!

Car Buying 101

by from Kansas City, MO |

The service we received at Northtown was comfortable with no high pressure. The sales staff were friendly and helpful throughout the buying process. Financing was a breeze and the sales area was clean and well maintained. Their coffee was good, too! :-) I'd recommend the dealership to any of my family and friends.

Northtowne Fiat, Lincoln, Mitsubishi, Suzuki responded to this review

October 19, 2012

That's what we like to hear from our customers! We would like to thank you for your business and becoming part of the Northtowne Family! Without customers like you we could not do what we do. Thank you for the kind words!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Kansas City, MO |

I bought a 2012 Outlander Sport from Colton Wells. He is very good at what he does and he will help you with anything. He will make sure that the car you are looking for fits you and he will make sure that you like it. Thank you for helping me find a new car. I love it and I will be buying from Colton at Northtowne in the future.

Do not get even close to this dealership

by from kansas city, MO |

Bought a car 5 months ago from the mitsubishi dealership. During the sale i inquired if the car had body damage or was in an accident but he confirmed to me that it was not since its only 2 years old and of a lease. He also talked about how this is the best car on the lot. Since I had to have a car to go to work the next day and since it had clear title I bought it. 3 months ago the CD started acting up so took it to the shop. They said they will check with mitsubishi on the part and called me back. I have never heard from them since and it is still messing up. then 1 month ago i tried to trade the car in only to find out the car was in a collision from the dealership i tried to trade it in to. They sold me a car full price as excellent condition pocketing 5000 from me eventhought they knew it was hit and lied to my face. The final result. I am going thru a lawyer to try to recoup the difference. If I was you I would never ever go thru them to buy or service a car ever again. Also be carefull on service car if they want you to fill the gas tank and they say they will refund money because I spend $50 on gas while i had the rental car and all they told me we can only refund $20.

No Bluetooth

by from Kansas City |

Be very careful. The ad here on Cars.com for the car I purchased from them said it had Bluetooth. This was in the "Seller's Notes" so THEY put it there. The Kizashi SE does not come with Bluetooth. When I pointed that out to the agent he said he'd "throw it in for free". Later when we came to an agreement on the final price (with trade in), I asked again about the Bluetooth and he bailed on it. Very disappointed they don't back up what the advertise or verbally offer.

Great Experience

by from Clarksburg |

Very pleased with the experience I had with Northtowne Lincoln. Paul Reeves was great to deal with and he also helped me locate a shipper to ship the car to me in Maryland which was a big help. The professionalism and courteous manner in which Paul Reeves handled this purchase was very pleasant as he took many step to ensure every need was met. Paul also mailed the hitch balls to me that were inadvertently omitted from the delivery of the Toyota Tacoma Pick-up. Thanks Again Paul!

Fiat 500

Everybody was friendly and knew their cars. Thank You Nicholas

A Pleasant Experience

by from Kansas City |

Paul Reeves answered our email and invited us to his dealership. Paul showed us the cars we were interested in. He was patience, professional and knowledgeable. We were very impressed. He let us know what our interest rate and payment was going to be before we signed the papers on the car we decided on. Signing the papers for the buying process was a pleasant experience. We would recommend Northtowne Lincoln-Mercury and Paul Reeves to our friends and family.