Moritz Kia of Hurst

110 NE Loop 820, Hurst, TX 76053

New 877-438-0798
Used 866-489-2304
Service 877-436-0337

The Best Car Buying Experience!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Ask for Dustin Cox!!! My wife and I bought our first brand new car, and he was outstanding! Not only was he knowledgable, but he was more about tailoring our needs and questions than trying to throw a sales pitch. He definitely went above and beyond, but not because he had to, but because he wanted to and it was very genuine. This was by far the MOST enjoyable experience I have ever had while shopping for a car!! Dustin made us feel confident in our selection, and it has been 2 weeks and we LOVE our Kia Sorento!! Thank you Dustin and Moritz in Hurst!

My new Kia Soul!

by from Roanoke, Texas |

My wife and I were checking out the new Kias, expecting to buy by the end of the year. Laurel was assisting us and was so helpful and knowledgeable that we went back the next day and purchased a new Kia. It's nice to be in a low pressure environment. She showed us exactly what we wanted to see, and made no attempts to upsale packages we didn't want. Our only inconvenience was waiting for the financing people because they sold so many cars that day! Laurel was very easy to work with. :)

Outstanding service!!

by from NRH, TX |

We puchased a 2015 Soul from Dustin Cox. The process was painless considering we all know what buying a car can be like. Dustin was very courteous and kept us informed throughout the process. He worked with the finance director to help get our APR down by several percentage points. He knows his cars like the back of his hand, included setting up the in car entertainment system Uvo. He checked with other dealer's lots to find the right one that we wanted. He ended up going out to McKinney to pick up our car and bring it back. We couldn't have asked for a better salesman. Thank you Dustin!!

Laurel is Awesome!

by from North Richland Hills, TX |

Just bought my first new car in years. Went in thinking I'd have to get a used car that I didn't really want, and was really surprised when Laurel got me into a 2015! She's so helpful and awesome at customer service. I'd send my friends and family to her.

turned my day around

by from ft worth |

I was totally devastated from my car shopping experience the night previous at another location. I reluctantly came to the dealership thinking I was wasting my salesman's time. GarryJohnson still treated me like I was the only VIP in the building. He listened so patiently and found the car that fitted my needs and finances. David Tedesco and Reed worked wonders to make things happen. I still couldnt bring myself to believe that I would be driving off the lot in a new car untill Garry handed me the keys and helped me move all my things into my new Optima. Thank you gentleman for being so patient!

happy about the cars

by from haslet texas |

hi my name is wilfredo perez i was help by laurel hoff she show me many options of cars she was very helpful she show that she care, I was so satified that i came and bought another car frome laurel hoff

Best Deal

by from Fort Worth, TX |

We really feel like we got the best deal in town at Moritz Kia, and our sales consultant Laurel Hoff was absolutely the best. She worked hard to find us what we were looking for and was very knowledgeable about our car.

Great Customer Experience!

by from Hurst, TX |

Laurel was awesome. This is the second car I have bought from her and she made the entire process so easy. I do not like dealing on cars and I let her know that. She got the few things fixed that needed to be done and it was done quickly. The only thing I missed that I didn't have done was a small chip in the window. I wish I would have caught that when I brought it in. I would come back to Laurel again if I decided on another Kia product.

Purchasing Car from Laurel Hoff

by from Grand Prairie, Texas |

As usual Ms. Hoff, was knowledgeable, helpful and gracious. I love her(as in Agape)!!!! I took several of her Business Cards and will give them to People.

Great salesman, great service!

by from Forth Worth, TX |

Salesman Garry Johnson can't be beat! He is very knowledgeable about your options, doesn't waste you time, and has a sense of humor too! Moritz Kia has always provided great service and I've recommended them to my friends and family for years. They didn't disappoint this time either.

Laurel Is FANTASTIC

by from Hurst, TX |

My husband and I had the best experience at Moritz with Laurel she was professional, helpful, and really involved in what we wanted/needed. We came from a previous awful experience and really did not want to have to car shop again. She completely surpassed all expectations that we had/didn't have. I would highly recommend her to everyone. Thank you,