Westfall GMC

3915 NE Randolph Road, Kansas City, MO 64161

New 888-534-4030
Used 888-565-6590
Service 888-440-6121

Westfall GMC Truck has been Kansas City's Work Truck Headquarters since 1951!

Our New Purchase

by from Smithville, MO. |

They had delivered a truck for me and I decided that the truck wasn't right for me and they took the truck back and got one for me that worked! They made the purchasing experience a no-hassle and went the extra mile to make sure that I was satisfied with my purchase. Even though they did not have to. Thank you!

complete rip off

by from kansas city , ks |

I brought a truck into gmc westfall to have brakes on it. The shop guy said they will get to it on a Friday and the following Wednesday they called me and said they just got to it. They informed me that the truck needs all new brakes witch I already knew. They told me it was going to cost $8000.00 to put all new brakes on it. "calipers, rotors, pad, and brake lines." I told them that was crazy and I will bring it to some else. once I told them that they became very rude and completely unprofessional. I sent a tow truck to go get my truck and they would not release it because I owed them something for looking at it. After fighting with them on the phone for half hour I just paid them they $135.00 . This company is a rip off and try's to take advantage of people. I will never buy anything from there or let them do service on any of my trucks in my fleet. Also I bought every thing from NAPA for $1000.00

Westfall GMC responded to this review

August 27, 2013

I am sorry to hear of your experience, which was truly not our intention. We appreciate the feedback and hope that you give us the chance to make it right. I would also like to take this opportunity to comment: At the time your 1999 GMC 7500 Series tree trimming truck was towed to our service department, we were told it had been sitting for quite some time and needed a number of repairs. The total quote was for $7,753.93 to repair your truck. The brake repair was quoted at $5,828.10, which not only included replacing the brake pads, calipers and rotors, but also new wheel seals (as all four hubs have to be removed on this size of truck to install the rotors), new rubber lines and replacing some severely rusted and leaking steel lines (which have to be handmade and is quite labor intense). The total quote also included a few items you had requested - a Lube, Oil & Filter, tune-up, replacing the dipstick tube, the transmission oil cooler lines that were leaking and exhaust manifold studs that were broken. We are sorry you chose not to use our service department to perform the work; however, a repair order was opened when you authorized us to investigate and quote the problems. We faxed the estimate and were not aware that a tow truck would be arriving to pick up the truck, therefore there was some confusion when the driver arrived. We have been servicing trucks like yours for over 62 years and do hope you don't judge the company based on this one experience. Please feel free to call me directly if you ever have any questions or comments or if there is anything I can do to help remedy your experience. Sincerely, Randy O'Dell Service Manager

Courtesy Plus!

by from Brookeville MD |

We flew in from Maryland for an Envoy Denali on sale at Westfall GMC. It was worth the trip! The salesman, Brett W., met us at the airport; he was very prompt and courteous, making us fell at home right away. Equally important, the vehicle was accurately represented, which is important if you are traveling a long distance. They even gave us a full tank for the long drive home.