Impex Auto Sales

Impex Auto Sales

3512 S Holden Rd, Greensboro, NC 27407

Used 888-489-3487

"Family Owned & Operated Since 2002"

Great Service! Very Helpful

by from Greensboro,NC |

Great Service,very helpful. Always answering questions for first time buyer. And have great inventory looking foward to sending friends this way

Best car dealer in town!!

by from greensboro NC |

Best Dealer in town, very organized helpful and honest. Outstanding service, communication. No pressure, just an outstanding car buying experience. Thanks Impex auto sales

Complex experience turned around!

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I had a very complex situation with Impex when I purchased a car this past month. Long story so I'll chop it up, purchased a car, days later, the car was not working properly, I called Impex, they gave me their word that they would take care of me and fix the car. Doing further research I felt that it was not a good idea to keep the car after they fixed it. After about 4-5 trips back and forth to Greensboro, I requested for them to trade me out of the car. They sincerely decided to approve me to trade out and credited me the same amount I bought the car for towards another car. (Not expected for used car dealers) They were respectful and helpful every step of they way. Reggie took very good care of me, which was my salesman. I also was very thankful for Mike, Ahmad, and Rob for feeling the need to stand behind their great customer service. After a world wind of turmoil I have been in. I must say that Im with my car. REGGIE is the man!!!!

great price on a good car.

by from Greensboro nc |

I got a very good car at below book value. Still have the car and have had to do some minor repair that was mileage appropriate. The salesmen were hungover and talking about what to do tonite. Extremely unprofessional, rejects from legitamit dealers. They did get financing done, but they gave no options on term or payment. I took and refined at my credit union. I think I just got lucky with the car. Get it checked by a mechanic and inequality financing if you can.

Not very helpful.

by from Carrboro, NC |

Went to look at a van they were selling. Fellow said, Call ahead and we will bring it out for you. I did call ahead, and they did NOT bring it out. It was surrounded by a lot of other vehicles and I could not test drive it w/o a long wait. Bunch of fellows there, but they did not seem that interested in assisting me. Give this lot a pass.

nice nice people to deal with

by from Kernersoville nc |

My salesman Robert was fantastic was right to the point show the car we came to look at .... they did the financial right there Kevin was very good got us in and out very quickly . ..great work impex

Worst Customer Service Ever

by from Greensboro, NC |

This was one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had. The sales reps did not seem the slightest bit interested in selling us a car. The only one who paid any attention to us kept interrupting sentences to talk on his cell phone. We were having trouble finding the cars we wanted to see, and no one wanted to take the time to help us find them. They suggested we use our phones to look them up instead. One rep kept telling us that they were very busy, but there were several people in and around the office hanging out doing nothing. The lot was so crowded that it was really difficult to see or get in and out of the cars. Everything was crammed in haphazardly. Found a car we were interested in, but we're uninterested in giving Impex any business, so we're going down the street.

My Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

Today I came in kind of with my head held down because I've been turned down by so many companies and dealerships and FINALLY! Finally I am able to walk away with my new used car. They were very great with getting me the best deals and I can tell they really wanted to help. I've never had anyone work so hard to try and help me get in a car. It has truly been a struggle with my previous car but now I am 1001% satisfied with my new car all thanks to Impex auto sales. They have truly been a blessing today!! :)

Easy Car Buying

by from Thomasville, NC |

My husband & I purchased a 2013 Kia Optima from Impex Auto in May of 2014. I found the vehicle online & contacted Impex immediately. We were really shocked by how nice the vehicle turned out to be! (ie. low mileage, no body blemishes, no accidents, great interior) We dealt with DJ, who is not necessarily the most "car salesman" type of guy we were expecting. He was very direct & to the point, no haggling (not that we cared since the price was at least $2000 under everything we had found in comparison), and no non-sense type of guy. It was very refreshing not to be constantly hounded about purchasing a vehicle. I wanted to wait a few months to make sure we were still satisfied with the car before writing a review & we are still in love with the car!!! If you appreciate no haggling, no hounding, and great deals, call DJ... he might not be overly friendly but he was a great "non-salesman" to us!! Thanks Impex!

Good Business

by from greensboro,nc |

Not only "Will" my salesman, but all the staff were very courteous and friendly. I purchased two cars within six months, we love them both! They made sure I was comfortable as it was very hot out-I wasn't pressured into making a vast decision either time. Paperwork, and processing fast and easy. My 18yr old gets a car next year, see you then Impex!

car is good.i will suggest the dealer to a friend.

by from greensboro NC |

car is been running good so far, plus the bank was really friendly and really make everything clear.