Impex Auto Sales

Impex Auto Sales

3512 S Holden Rd, Greensboro, NC 27407

Used 888-489-3487

"Family Owned & Operated Since 2002"

Audi A3 TDI - Excellent Experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

I was looking for an Audi A3 TDI which is a fairly rare car in the US. I found the one I wanted at Impex Auto Sales and the experience was stellar. Rob, the Internet Manager and Josh the financing Manager did an outstanding job and answered every question I had, in an instant. The entire transaction took less than 2 hours. I got a very fair trade-in value for my car. I did all my research upfront before I came to their location and it paid off, for Impex Auto Sales and myself. I would definitely recommend them to anyone asking and when the time comes to purchase another car, I will indeed give them first dibs if they have what I am looking for. Once again, stellar service.

February 25, 2014

We enjoyed our experience with you just as much as you enjoyed your experience with us. We really do appreciate your business and your good review. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can continue to help in any way whatsoever. Don't forget to send your friends and family to earn an extra $50 for everyone that decides to purchase from us!

Don't bother

by from Greensboro, nc |

Don't bother yourself going here. They give you NOTHING for your trade and sold me a lemon. I had bought a 2005 civic and not even two weeks later was having overheating issues. They claimed it wasn't covered by my warranty but if I wanted it fixed they had a mechanic who would do it for a fair price. Note this mechanic was thirty minutes from my home and "never found anything wrong with it" "couldn't make it overheat" but it overheated on my way home. Ended up going to my own mechanic and paid almost a thousand dollars to fix.

Great Truck & Great Experience

by from Mebane,NC |

Dealing with IMPEX AUTO SALES was a overall enjoyable experience for me. They had the best quality car/trucks at the fairest price of any of the many certified new/used & chain car dealerships w/in a 40 mile radius. I dealt w/ Reggie who was the best sales agent I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Reggie valued my time kept me w/in my tight budget with a truck that surpassed my expectations. I would go back again in a heart beat. If you are looking for used car go and see Reggie at IMPEX for the largest selection of quality used cars/trucks I have ever seen. After spending hrs talking on the phone and bargaining for the lowest offers on several comparable trucks IMPEX beat the other prices I was quoted by $1000. I am thoroughly enjoying my 2007 Honda Ridgeline! Highly recommend going to see Reggie so he can get you into a car or truck that you are looking for.

Great, helpful service. Kind and generous.

by from yanceyville, NC |

Great working with Impex, the customer service was outstanding and very helpful. I have reccomended Impex to everyone that I know who is searching for a vehicle.

Great customer service. Above average.

by from Pembroke, NC |

Impex auto has great customer service. Throughout the whole process I felt as if they really wanted to help, honestly, get the car I wanted. Not many place have 70s model lincoln but when I found on at Impex the process of financing and receiving information on the car was smooth. Even though I didn't buy the car in the end, they will be my first stop whenever I'm back in the market.

Prompt Attention

by from Raleigh, NC |

Though the car I wanted had been sold before I made my inquiries, I appreciated Impex Auto Sales rep.'s courteous and prompt response. I got the impression that dealing with them would be straightforward and hassle-free and I would not hesitate to contact them in the future. Keep up the good work, guys!

Prompt Attention

by from Raleigh, NC |

February 24, 2014

I hate to hear that we couldn't earn your business, but I'm enthused to hear that we met or exceeded your expectations in the quality of service in the responses you received from us. I surely hope that you keep your eye on our inventory as you continue to pursue your next car purchase, and if we can help at all, please don't hesitate to let us know! Rob B.

bad deal

by from Bland,Va |

This place looked like a junk yard.I had the nicest looking vehicle there.They insult me on it's value.The van they had was junk and priced 3 times it's value.It books for no more than my car and they wouldn't take substantial payment for it with my car.Just wanted a van,but glad they didn't take me up on it.I wouldn't have taken it anyway after further inspection.Just another over priced dealership looking for unsuspecting people!

February 21, 2014

We value your feedback. Our vehicles are priced at wholesale level pricing, and therefore any offer less than what the vehicle is advertised at just can't be accepted. We're already marked thousands below what our competitors are listed at for similar vehicles on everything we sell, which is exactly why people from so far away from our dealership (in this case Bland VA) come so far to look at our vehicles. I hate that we lost your business. If you are ever in the market for a vehicle again, please make sure your check out what we have available. Hopefully in the future you'll see something to your liking within your budget that will work for whatever purposes you need it to work for.

i'll never recommend this place!

by from greensboro,nc |

horrible experience, major frame issues that make the car worth thousands less than what we purchased it for and no one there cooperated. they cannot be trusted and the owner never even spoke with us which is all we really wanted. the trunk is damaged and will not be able to be used. that was unfortunately something we didnt discover til the first rain after the purchase. but once the papers are signed there, it seems nothing matters to them. i could go on and on but just take my advice and search elsewhere for a car!!!!!

February 21, 2014

I have already spoken with you regarding this issue in a previous complain, but I do want to make sure that you are aware that we do value the business of all of our customers. In your specific case, the Carfax report on the vehicle does not show any vehicle frame damage, and if the vehicle does have vehicle frame damage like you say it does, I would suggest taking the issue up with CARFAX, which was provided for you free of charge, to see whether they are confident that their records on the vehicle are accurate. As far as anything else is conc erned, we believe we have done more than enough to help you try to fix the leak you complained about in your trunk by replacing the seals around the vehicles trunk lid, and have even offered to have you come back to our lot and have the vehicle appraised so that we can trade it in towards something you would like better. As stated before in your previous complain, we want to help you. But we can't help you unless you actually give us a chance to. Please give us that opportunity!

Great service

by from Raleigh, nc |

Hello, my sales man was kiven very professional,excellent service, I recommend for any one wants to buy a used vehicle.

February 21, 2014

We love hearing that you've loved our service and I'll tell Kevin that his customers had such great things to say about him!

private purchaser

by from Greensboro, NC |

DJ was our sales REP, he was very helpful in finding a car to meet our budget, fulfilling our car needs and most of our wants. DJ was very friendly. Josh was our finance MGR, when he was not able to get us a fair loan with a good value he recommended us to a financial institute that had exceptional service and they knew him, which helped us. Josh was very friendly and extremely customer oriented. Jonathan was the Sales Closer, he was fun to work with. detailed oriented and he gave us his undivided attention. The whole transaction took 24 hours and the remaining staff was friendly and courteous.

February 24, 2014

Shawn and Hollianne, We loved doing business with you and we are so happy we were able to do what we needed to do to make sure we got you the best deal all-around! If you ever need us again, make sure sure you look us up!