Impex Auto Sales

Impex Auto Sales

3512 S Holden Rd, Greensboro, NC 27407

Used 888-489-3487

"Family Owned & Operated Since 2002"

i'll never recommend this place!

by from greensboro,nc |

horrible experience, major frame issues that make the car worth thousands less than what we purchased it for and no one there cooperated. they cannot be trusted and the owner never even spoke with us which is all we really wanted. the trunk is damaged and will not be able to be used. that was unfortunately something we didnt discover til the first rain after the purchase. but once the papers are signed there, it seems nothing matters to them. i could go on and on but just take my advice and search elsewhere for a car!!!!!

February 21, 2014

I have already spoken with you regarding this issue in a previous complain, but I do want to make sure that you are aware that we do value the business of all of our customers. In your specific case, the Carfax report on the vehicle does not show any vehicle frame damage, and if the vehicle does have vehicle frame damage like you say it does, I would suggest taking the issue up with CARFAX, which was provided for you free of charge, to see whether they are confident that their records on the vehicle are accurate. As far as anything else is conc erned, we believe we have done more than enough to help you try to fix the leak you complained about in your trunk by replacing the seals around the vehicles trunk lid, and have even offered to have you come back to our lot and have the vehicle appraised so that we can trade it in towards something you would like better. As stated before in your previous complain, we want to help you. But we can't help you unless you actually give us a chance to. Please give us that opportunity!

Great service

by from Raleigh, nc |

Hello, my sales man was kiven very professional,excellent service, I recommend for any one wants to buy a used vehicle.

February 21, 2014

We love hearing that you've loved our service and I'll tell Kevin that his customers had such great things to say about him!

private purchaser

by from Greensboro, NC |

DJ was our sales REP, he was very helpful in finding a car to meet our budget, fulfilling our car needs and most of our wants. DJ was very friendly. Josh was our finance MGR, when he was not able to get us a fair loan with a good value he recommended us to a financial institute that had exceptional service and they knew him, which helped us. Josh was very friendly and extremely customer oriented. Jonathan was the Sales Closer, he was fun to work with. detailed oriented and he gave us his undivided attention. The whole transaction took 24 hours and the remaining staff was friendly and courteous.

February 24, 2014

Shawn and Hollianne, We loved doing business with you and we are so happy we were able to do what we needed to do to make sure we got you the best deal all-around! If you ever need us again, make sure sure you look us up!

Purchase of 2004 Mercedes

by from High Point, NC |

One of the best car buying experiences of my life, 68 years. Car was priced right and they agreed to paint the hood and front bumper (many road chips) and put on a set of new Michelin tires for no additional charge. They gave me the best offer for my trade by $1000 with no nickel and diming. This deal was so good I didn't have to walk or play hard ball to get all I wanted. Just an honest fair deal all around. Car was delivered on time with all that was promised.

Above Average Experience

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

I recently found myself in the market for a used vehicle; I had three requirements. 1. Sensible Price Point 2. Reliable 3. Safe The sales staff at IMPEX Auto Sales fulfilled my requirements and many many more. Willie and Jonathan made the sale of a very ordinary vehicle into a very pleasurable buying experience. The sales staff were attentive, responsive to my questions and most importantly did not try any high pressure sales tactics. I am very happy with the vehicle as well as the overall experience of the sales process. If you are in the market for a affordable daily driver or your next dream vehicle don't purchase anywhere else until you have given IMPEX Auto Sales an opportunity to assist you. When you call be sure to ask for Willie; he will exceed your expectations and do everything in his power to make your next vehicle purchase a reality!

Great Experience+Fabulous Car=Happy Wife

by from Mayodan,NC |

My husband and I came to Impex Auto to look at a 2007 Acura MDX that I had found online. I fell in love with it. They were very busy so Justin the finance speicalist helped us that day and gladly provided us with a Carfax report and let us take it for a test drive. Mind you my husband is a mechanic and wanted to make sure everything checked out before we committed to buying. Impex allowed him to rack up car and check for any promblems. They went out of their way to make our buying experience great and now I am a proud owner of a fabulous Acura MDX and would definatley buy from Impex Auto Sales again. Thanks Will and Justin...

Don't buy your care here!

by from New Bern, NC |

My 79 year old dad wanted to spend a large insurance payoff check to purchase a car similar to the one he had. He looked far and wide for a similar Mercedes and he found one at Impex Auto. It sounded really good online and the pictures looked great. He took a bus from New Bern to this area so he could buy it and drive it home. When he got there, the car had a few cosmetic issues that were not noticeable online. Still, he felt it was acceptable. The dealer would not fix any of the cosmetic issues...that was o.k. The dealer also reminded him that the car was being sold as is and there would be no refunds. Still, he had come a long way and decided to purchase the car. Part of this was because the dealer assured him that the car was mechanically sound and he shared the carfax report with him. Later I looked at the carfax report and found that it was missing information from 2007 - 2010. One wonders now what happened in those years. Anyway, he drove the car home and had no problems on the 4 hour drive. Over the next month, the car started having all kinds of problems with various features including major problems with the suspension system where the car lowered and would not go up again and it flattened all the tires. The car starting experiencing a number of critical problems which resulted in him having to take the car off the road after 2 months. After many months the car sits there today because he cannot afford to fix it. He called the dealer about a month into this nightmare just to ask if they could do anything to help him. They reminded him that he purchased it as is and it was now his problem. What a lesson he learned. He felt that his previous great experience with the same year Mercedes was so good that he just had to have another one. His mistake here was buying it from this dealer and not bringing along a mechanic to check it out before purchase. Don't make this mistake! Don't buy your car here unless your mechanic does a thorough check. There is a reason they say "AS IS"! There is a reason they don't give any type of warranty! Please consider all of this before considering to buy a car here.

Great Service

by from Greensboro, North Carolina |

The Sales rep sat me down and explained to me what all I needed to bring in before starting the application process. Once we got started it all took about 2 hours, really easy virtually painless process

Great people, great deal.

by from Raleigh, NC |

We have purchased 2 vehicles in the past year from Impex and have only good things to say. When we purchased the 06 RAV4 for my wife, they worked with us all day to get the financing we needed. So when it came time for me to get a car, we came back to Impex. Love my 07 Camry! Thanks Impex!

What I expected!

by from Greensboro, NC |

I went to Impex after I was fed up dealing with the sales staff at Crown Honda. Crown was very high pressure and called me three times a day. On the other hand, Impex its a lot more laid back and casual - which I like. I was able to look around and the employees were accessible, but not on top of me. I found a Accord that was just a couple years old and my favorite color. I've already driven it to Tennessee and back and couldnt be happier with it! Thanks Impex, I will be back for my next car for sure!