Impex Auto Sales

Impex Auto Sales

3512 S Holden Rd, Greensboro, NC 27407

Used 888-489-3487

"Family Owned & Operated Since 2002"

GOOOOOOOOD

by from Mc leansville NC |

my name is BALTAZAR GONZALEZ ARGUELLO I purchase a 2008 chevy SILVERADO to impex auto sales is the best car I ever had . they give me a good interest and good price . The people a make this business was the best .I don't have no complains to this dealership.I will definitely recommend to visit this dealership.

Very rude

by from Greensboro,nc |

I guess because I was a young guy walking in there he didn't take me serious and didn't seem very interested in what I was trying to say. I also felt like the deal was very dominate and I didn't have an input on anything and couldn't negotiate anything with him but I have the check for the car right now but I'm going to write void and send it back and take my money else where

DJ from Impex autosales is at again!!!

by from Charlotte NC |

I have been looking for my dream automobile for a long time and finally pulled the trigger. From the moment i walked in this handsome man named DJ shook my hand and treated me like a princess,gave me a tour of the dealership pulled the car up for me opened the door for me and went on a great little test drive. After test driving the vehicle i realized the vehicle was exactly what i've been looking for,this man gave me a great deal and a great experience. I would recommend him to anyone in the market for an automobile. Thank you!!! Tabitha

Got the run around, poor service, bad repairs!

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I would not recomend buying an auto from Impex. If you do! Buyer beware! Get the car fully checked by an mechanic before you buy. Purchased an auto with very low mileage and one owner, paid full asking price the engine looked close to brand new. From the get go the car would not pass emissions. They replaced the spark plugs and disconnected the battery reset the computer and I take it back after a couple of days take it to dealer and it passed inspection. A few days later the light comes on again. I take it to the auto zone, they do a read on the car and it says, "cylinder one misfires." I call Impex and they make me take it to a tire and rim dealer down the road. The next day, I go there and sit and wait there while they check to see whats wrong with it. The car dealer comes over and Say so and so, "The car needs a part replaced, we have to order it and it will take about a week, but it ok you can still drive it , it just won't pass emissions." OK, So I wait a week... no call...So I call them. Oh, we need you to drop the car off for a week we need to take the cylinder out to send it away to get churned???? OK, no car for a week, no offer of a beater car to use will they were working on mine. A week goes by and NO call, again! I call them, "Oh the car will be ready tomorrow give us a call after 4:00 pm. So I call them again. Yes, the car is ready . We go over there to pick up the car. They give it to me. I drive it home after going out to eat. I go to put the car seats and stuff back in the car. GUESS WHAT! There is a half of an engine in the back of the car... lifters, timing belt, cams covers, spark plugs, you name it. It was back there. So I go open the hood and it's not my engine that was in there. (I have pictures) Oh, yeah the air does not work now. It was the holiday weekend so I had to wait until tuesday to get that fixed. They Frankensteined my engine BIG TIME! I asked what did they DO??? The dealer, said I don't no. This was not the engine that I bought. I opened the engine oil cap and showed the CRUDD on the cap and in the oil spout. He just walks off back inside. NO paper work of what they did to the engine, not even a gas card or offer of a free oil change. Dealer talked to me like I was a stupid idiot woman. Going to take it to CarMax to see how much it worth now! BY THE WAY THE DEALER NAME WAS "DJ" I have to go now and clean the oil out of the back of the car. Do not buy a car from him!!! I will complain to the Better Business Bureau! Don't treat me like a mushroom and keep me in the dark.

Great car buying experience!

by from Cary, NC |

After seeing a vehicle on cars.com, I went to Impex to test drive it. Bobby greeted me at the door. I traded in my old for a newer version and it was a great car buying experience. Bobby was wonderful to work with and I will definitely recommend friends to visit this dealership!

Bad Communication After Car Purchase

by from Greensboro,NC |

We purchased a used car from this business and after two days of the purchase the engine light was on.We called the service man that sold us the car and her told us to bring the car back and we did.Well from that moment on we were pretty much put on hold I called everyday about the vehicle and was told they didn't know what was wrong with the car? Finally after almost a week I was told that the car had a cracked head gasket!!! What? After a week you're just telling me that?? Long story short please please if you buy anything from this business have the car checked by your own mechanic please!!! They fixed the vehicle but I would never buy a vehicle from this PLACE!!! Just be very careful and check out the car yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Used Car Nightmare

by from greensboro,nc |

I called Impex because I was need of car and they sold my son a car and in two days from the purchase the engine light was on!!! We took the car back and was told it would be a quick repair.They keep the car for two days!!! Everytime I would call they would give me the run around!!! I am so upset with this dealershi.Again please please please do your homework if your going to purchase a car from this business.This is day three and still don't have my car and they don't even call you to say whats going on with the car!!!

Disappointed

by from Greensboro, NC |

My first impression of Impex was extremely pleasant. My salesman was John. When I came in he told me that they would be able to work with my situation and then ceased answering the phone when I called to check in the status a day later. I showed up everyday for a week and got a run around story each time. When I looked online, I saw that the car had been sold and he didn't let me know or offer me any other options. He just said I couldn't be financed and gave me another dealership to go to. Guess even though I was told I was "cute" they didn't really want my business.

Car Purchase

by from Greensboro, NC |

Jonathan Ross made making a car purchase very pleasant. We were able to find what we wanted on line and then stop by the dealership for a fast and easy purchase. We will be getting another car soon and this will be the place we go.

A waste of time!

by from winston salem, nc |

I bought a used Lexus rx300 from impex in January. For starters I asked them to please detail the vehicle for me to purchase it, they said ok but didn't do it. A week later my check engine light comes on so I call impex. They send me to rays body shop some hole in the wall in Greensboro, which is 30min drive for me and rays says that they can't fix it that day I'll have to bring it back when they have more time. So I try to reach rays body shop and impex for. The next three months and the one time impex answered the phone the man said he didn't mean to get into a phone call like that. To say the least... yes they have good prices and are fairly easy to deal with until they sell u a piece of crap then they are done with you. I would never recommended impex auto sales!

Impex Auto Sales responded to this review

August 1, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Impex Auto Sales. We are a family-owned business and take all customer concerns very seriously. My name is Jonathan Ross and I welcome this opportunity to address and fix the issues you've been having. We expect all of our salespeople and associated businesses to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and extend exemplary service to our valued customers. The fact that we have not exceeded your expectations is very troubling and I am truly committed to rectifying this situation. I found you in our records and will contact you immediately in order to set this situation right once and for all. Alternatively, you may contact me at 336-271-5987. Thank you again for your consideration and business.